• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poemon Mystery DUngeon : Escaping the Dark OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 7, 2023
    Heh. Sometimes you get bored. And then...
    And then, you could read a book. Or, you could listen to some music. Or...
    ...you could draw your character. >____>

stefanojn6.jpg

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • erm..guys lets get this role-play straightened out o.o;;; I really want it straightened out..we are all guilty of it. I'll bring you guys up to date..

Ok.. the main thing we are stressing on is the guilds expedition..not celebi being kidnapped okies? :S
    That can be added later but its kinda random to just think of "OMG celebi's kidnapped ;S"

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    erm..guys lets get this role-play straightened out o.o;;; I really want it straightened out..we are all guilty of it. I'll bring you guys up to date..

Ok.. the main thing we are stressing on is the guilds expedition..not celebi being kidnapped okies? :S
    That can be added later but its kinda random to just think of "OMG celebi's kidnapped ;S"

Thank you! I was wondering when you were going to say something about that. It just seems really weird to have Celebi just get kidnapped randomly right before the big expedition.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
  • Whew... There.. Everything's easier now:P WeissRaben, that Skitty picture is too awesome!XD Cobalt.. You could start by waking up your character from unconsciousness somewhere around Treasure Town.. Then find an excuse to go to the guild.. Or wait till the Guild leaves and join them while they are traveling.. Or meet them at the actual location of the exploration.. I dunno. Ask GhostPrincess:P

I'll take a shot at making my character.
    MarcTotodile.jpg

... X3. Not just your average Totodile. This one has a bandana (?.. XD) and an Explorer Backpack! =D Lol, you can see I'm no artist:P

Last edited:

Cobalt36

Ivy and Harley, quite a pair..
    Years
  • Well i thank you, D-man (Diegoyayi :)). Finally i can get some helpful aid. I think i will do your wait till they leave and join idea. Oh, and i pm-ed Ghost Princess earlier on; she said to either put it here or she'd get some other dude (sorry "other dude", can't remember name!) to fit me in.

And the Skitty is still awesome. If i had a scanner i upload a Torchic for me...

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Yes Eletj..you may wanan change that whoel post aroudn though o.o;;; You can go on a seperate scout mission..I think it would be best to announce that right before dusknoir and hisd goons take us to the future :O

_Diego//

Years
  • Wow.. Going to the future already? O.o. I know it's your Roleplay and all, and I like it.. But may I say I think the plot might be moving a bit too fast?(Supposing we're following the game's story) My point of view..

Good evening everyone.

(Lol, D-Man.. I like it:P)

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

I'm glad you're back, GP! I was getting worried after you didn't post for a few days! Or maybe it was like, only a day. xD But it felt like a week to me! I'm just glad that there's finally a definite goal for everyone to acheive! Don't get me wrong, making up random missions for Radian to occupy herself with is fun, but very consuming, and i'm sure after the third mission she and whoever pairs up with her would get sick of it. So i'm glad for the change. >D And welcome to the RP, Cobalt. ^^'

Cobalt36

Ivy and Harley, quite a pair..
    Years
  • What is up with thee, Le Umbreon Mistress? When you read that, imagine a funny French accent with it! Oh, and D-man, i kinda only used to not have to spell/copy/paste your name o.O but i am glad you like it anyway, cause i'm callin' ya' it now!!!

Note: If i have to i will copyright D-man, do not steal it...I know a guy...

And i agree with D-man, GP, i too think that you're moving things a tad quick! But it would be cool to pop up randomly in the future missions, literally!

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

Well honestly, if we don't do the expedition, then what else are our characters supposed to do? Sit around and wait for something to spontaneously happen? Or do mission after countless mission until someone decides it's "just the right time" to go on an Expedition? Like i've said many times before, i've hardly played any of the Mystery Dungeon games, but unless something happens, we're just going to sit around pointlessly being bored. So maybe we are moving a bit too fast, but I think we can all agree that something, anything needs to happen. >_>'

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • I didn't say that we were going to the fture yet..were going on an expedition..the future thing is after the expedition oafter dusknoir explains everything.. I mean theres nothing else we can do right now.. We can add more to the storyline during the expedition.. If you don't like it then don't bother posting rp's are suppsoed to be fun :< *emo corner* but i guess your right..we;ll make dusknoir observe the guild for now and we may wanan stress on the darkrai situation. Like get mroe in depth with darkrai and then after a little bit we'll go on the expedition, then we can confront darkrai..Sorry..*emo cornerness* and cobalt maybe you would wanan post in the role-play..?

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    I didn't say that we were going to the fture yet..were going on an expedition..the future thing is after the expedition oafter dusknoir explains everything.. I mean theres nothing else we can do right now.. We can add more to the storyline during the expedition.. If you don't like it then don't bother posting rp's are suppsoed to be fun :< *emo corner* but i guess your right..we;ll make dusknoir observe the guild for now and we may wanan stress on the darkrai situation. Like get mroe in depth with darkrai and then after a little bit we'll go on the expedition, then we can confront darkrai..Sorry..*emo cornerness* and cobalt maybe you would wanan post in the role-play..?

I'm all for doing the Dusknoir thing anytime! I know exactly how Edward's going to fit in that. But what's all this about Darkrai? Could someone fill me in?

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Darkrai the main bad guy in the story not dialga :> Cause darkrai caused all the tiem distortations and everything..Its in the g- *covers mouth* Spoiling if you plan to get in the game Dx but darkrais the big bady in this because he's behind everything.

_Diego//

Years
  • Well, yeah, that's true, but if we complete the game's plot at a quick rate, what's to be done after? I say that this would be a very good pace if we also so the 'smaller' missions in the game instead of rushing directly through the main plot. Some past events that it would've been to follow was the Search for Perfect Apple, of which Wigglytuff ran out, or the Visit to Fogbound Lake to fight Illusion Groudon and meet Uxie. You know, things like that. This is just my point of view, anyway.,, I guess I just like things slow and intricate... I enjoy the RP nevertheless.

Last edited:

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

Whatever you want to do GP, i'm fine with! I got yo' back. ^^' Sorry, i'm a loser. >D But seriously, I never objected to do anything. I'll just follow whatever you guys decide to do with it.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • er deafeting the illusion groudon is on the expedition xD rotfl! Thats what I was plannig on doing (the expedition) but people must have misunderstood me 0.o; They thought we would go STRAIGHT  to the future.. No Dx that be way to fast..i was talking botu the big expedition :O

_Diego//

Years
  • ...Really? xD I was positive that took place, along with Uxie meeting the guild, before meeting Dusknoir. :P Man, my memory only grows worse..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back