• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poemon Mystery DUngeon : Escaping the Dark OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
Years
Friends, I am sorry. i am going to need another break in this RP. I've had SO much homework, thanks to my EVIL, HORRIBlE Social Studies Teacher. Man, I hate Him. And I'm going to Ozzy for 10 days.
Anyway, as usual I'm letting you God-mod my character, nothing to major, but please include him in some posts. I hope to be on soon.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Ai ai fellow rper eltej I will make sure nothing happens to toby mkay? ^.^

Good look with that homework o.o

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

Lawls, GP. I thought itmight've been Ash.. Since, you know, he is teh' awesomest. >D [Not.] But srsly, Walle pwns. I was actually going to get to go see him in Theatres tonight, but mon family made the decision that I was too crippled to drag along, unfortunately. But yeah, about that. Somehow I completely managed to 'Eff my wrist up, so after spending an arduos bed-ridden night in pain, my dad took me to the Doctor first thing and they did Bloodwork. Apparently I have an infection of some kind in my joint. So they put me in a splint so I couldn't cripple myself any further. The moral of the story is, no posts until the splint is off and the swelling goes down. I'll still respond to pm's and such, but no more epic posts for awhile. Sowwies, I'm going to an orthapedic Doctor in Louisville tomorrow to see what's up, and hopefully get put on some hardcore drugs. Thankfully, I can still use the slow but ineffective form of Hunt and Peck typing, so I won't be completely inactive. Sorry i'm rambling on in teh' OOC, but it saves me the time of having to Pm you guys individually. ^^;

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Thats really humoungsly sucks :< on the upperhand..i have learned how to pot images so just a mere warning to all of you who don't post..

pomeranian.jpg
Mr.Biggles.WILL Get you

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

*Cough cough* @ teh' Kammy. That's right. No posting = vicious assault by Mr. Bigglesworth. C'mon.We need Leon in this Roleplay. ;_; Now that Edwardand Kenneth have gone, our numbers have dwindled down to.. *Counts on fingers* Five. :o

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Yah I may keep kenneth in the role-play nd wait to see if he posts..

seeing hw he made the kick but banners now >.>;

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
If you want a Leon post then you got one. *Gives a big thumbs up as the sun shines behind him* watch and be amazed as I make a Leon turning point post.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
o_o;;;; Mr.Biggles and Sniper kitty are watching you KAM!

Sniper Kitty - the attacking kitty with a sniper. Mr.Biggles distracts while snipeh kitty takes em down.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Yay your back :D!!!!!! Now get on and post dang it >:O

Oh guys I have posted another role-play so another role-play appears and its by me..don't freak ._.

If it gets approved <emphasis on if> join it.. it has a really cool name D: but i won't be as laid back with posts as I have been in mystery dungeon so if It does get approved join it if j00 want. :D but just cause your in my other role-play doesn't mean you can get in as easy ^.^

*crosses fingers and hopes it iwll be accepted*

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

I'll keep that in mind, GP-kun. I'll write teh' application to pwn all others for your newest RP if it's accepted, and cross my fingers and hope that it's good enough. >D Just don't let PMD die out on us, 'Kay? Or else Marc and Radian's cheesiness would die. As would the drama going on between Tiffany, Hydro, and Torrent. And that would be just tragic. Sooo it's officially 9:30 am here, and I still haven't been to bed. Lmao. <3 So i'll be off now. Ciao!

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
Years
There's mah' post. That is, unless everyone posts again in a lapse of 24 hours, my last post of the following 2 or 3 weekz, people. I'll be leaving on vacation from the 17th to the 29th or something, so I'm leaving on Wednesday. So please, in my absence, don't let the RP die Dx.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Dx we will try not to Deiglo Dx give control of you character t Umbreon-chan for the time being though o_o

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Alright I ish posted because I dont want it to die :< now its up to all of you to keep it alive >:I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back