• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do u think is the best console?

What do u think is the best video game console?

• Total voters

TVR

Ryu Hayabusa
Years
i think X-box is the best console because it has the best graphics and it's the most powerful. and u dont have to waste money on memory cards.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
Okay, apparently my ghetto laptop didn't post my reply -_-. *smacks laptop* Anyway, I'll try it again! I think Gamecube is pretty good only because the only consoles I have are made from Nintendo. Heh. I'd like to have PS2, though, because it has so many games that look so good--like Kingdom Hearts. I have yet to try out X-box ^_^.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
If a computer (which is all of the old console into one in a way) doesn't count... then PS2. It's not like the memory card costs tons so that it's not affordable so i'm fine with that. Good graphics don't mean a thing at all (at least to me)... But it's the lovely games *coughSquareEnixproduction'scough* that make all that matters.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I'd prefer gamecube beause it has the best game library overall IMO...there are only one or two games I would like to play that are exclusive to Xbox or PS2, but like 7 that qre exclusive to GC...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
It depends really, you should ask my brother this question. o.o; He'll ramble on and on... -_- But I really want to try out PS2, like Sayuri no Hoshi said, Kingdom Hearts... Final Fantasy... So many great looking RPGs... *_*

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Well I say the GC (Game Cube), it has the best games on it and it has Pokemon games on it, and Pokemon is on no other game system out there. And it has a good price (now the Game Cube with the DVD player and all that stuff is the best game system out there, to bad its only in Japan). And I do have a PS2 too (so just to let every one know im not one sided by having just the GC).
This goes in Other Games (even if its a poll).
*Moved*

Last edited:
Years
Gamecube outshines the rest! Since Gamecube has the most advanced Graphic card in all of the current popular consoles. Plus, Gamecube can be linked via computer, via internet and via Gameboy Advance. ... ^_^

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Definetely Gamecube, it has very great graphics, and better games ^_^;

*gets killd by glitches*

TVR

Ryu Hayabusa
Years
oni flygon said:
Gamecube outshines the rest! Since Gamecube has the most advanced Graphic card in all of the current popular consoles. Plus, Gamecube can be linked via computer, via internet and via Gameboy Advance. ... ^_^

when you say Graphic card, if you're talkin about graphics in the game *probably the case* then you're wrong. X-box has the best graphics of all the popular game consoles. I know sometimes it doesnt look that way in the store because they use cheap tvs, and they dont present the games with S-video like they should. Nintendo is smart when it comes to advertising. They use good TV's and S-video, which makes the game much clearer. I'll have to admit Gamecube looks by far the best in the store. But in reality, if you play X-box with S-video and stick in PGR2 or Halo, you'll be amazed.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Well Personally I like Gamecube the best because its small, convient, and has the second most powerful graphic chip.

But to be realistic, Xbox is the most powerful over the three, but PS2 has the better games, but the worst graphics and the Gamecube is inbetween, but its just my personal favourite.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Yeah, and It seems like a lot of you just like the PS2 because of the Square Enix games! I never actually played a full-fledged Final Fantasy game before, but you have to admit tht some of the creatures in the game are somewhat......awkward looking. Anyways, GCN is the best and so is the GBA although it's a handheld hehe.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
Gamecube is the best. It carries on Nintendo's great legacy. It is also capable of having more objects on the screen at once, each doing their own actions. It also has more exclusive games then X-Box (which has 1 or 2 good exlusive games) and PS2 (which has a few, mainly Sqaure-Enix games). It is also home to the video game character everyone knows! No not Pac-Man. Not the ball from Pong. No not Cloud Strife. No not...IT'S MARIO! Oh and maybe that Link kid too...But Luigi...err Mario is the most popular video game character of all time! He made video games popular in the first place!

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2011
Well, GameCube is what I voted for. It has so many games that I like. My favorite game company makes it too. Besides Nintendo has history. It goes back farther than you think. About the turn of the century Nintendo was a company. They made playing cards. But now it has become the company we all know and love. (well at least me) But the old consoles are good too. I liked the Sega DreamCast alot. I think the graphics rival the GC itself! Then you have another one of my Favs, the N64. And who doesn't like the Gameboy?! It started the whole Pokemon franchise!! But then I would like to play Final Fantasy and Kindom Hearts for PS2. But Nintendo will always prevail in my eyes. I'm a true blue Nintendo fan. Aslso because they become cheep fast. hehe..

Back