• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do u think is the best console?

What do u think is the best video game console?

• Total voters

Undertaker

Lord of Darkness
Years
  • Arwen said:
    I don't like x-box because theres a glitch that won't let you play certain games.

I like GC better... because the game selections and graphics are great.

What glitch that won't let u play certain games? That's nonsense sonshine.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    I like gc because you can connect it to your gameboy, and it has a gameboy player, and also I think it has the best graphics, I played the lord of the rings on gc and ps2 and gc was better. Even a PS2 fan admitted it.

Lanceiscool

Not crazy, just unwell...
    Years
  • PS2 is the best system... (Gets surrounded by everyone) BUT I own a GameCube because it has the games Mom will let me play... (Gets killed by everyone for mentioning "Mom") :dead:

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Well, I think the best console is NES. XD
    Not now.
    Look back to around last 20 years.
    I still play NES.(even I have GC. o.o)
    And the game that I playing right now is balloon fight.
    Not kidding. =P

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Whats this gaming glitch that costs lot 2 fix that ur whining about? my Xbox is ok, u make no sence u_u

try and guess my vote o_0

clue: it's not GameCube

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • SonicUmbreon said:
    Well, GameCube is what I voted for. It has so many games that I like. My favorite game company makes it too. Besides Nintendo has history. It goes back farther than you think. About the turn of the century Nintendo was a company. They made playing cards. But now it has become the company we all know and love. (well at least me) But the old consoles are good too. I liked the Sega DreamCast alot. I think the graphics rival the GC itself! Then you have another one of my Favs, the N64. And who doesn't like the Gameboy?! It started the whole Pokemon franchise!! But then I would like to play Final Fantasy and Kindom Hearts for PS2. But Nintendo will always prevail in my eyes. I'm a true blue Nintendo fan. Aslso because they become cheep fast. hehe..
    Ah, I knew about the playing cards hehe. Nintendo is my favorite company. It seems like the only company that is really aiming for the "fun" factor in games by not making them to complex or too difficult, but still requires skill and strategy to play. They're games are never overly violent either which is one of the things that I don't like in games. It also has so many memorable mascots and good stories to them. Besides, it has the best third party publishers to back them up. I can't wait for the N5 and the GBA2, they're going to rock!

Back