• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi? Hi! Hi.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
What did you write in your previous post (not the answer one, your most recent one)? I can't read kanji and, like you, I am lazy and don't want to look it up.

Would you want to learn another language? If so, what would that be?

What is your favourite outfit to wear that you own?

Years
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT YOU CAN SPEAK GERMAN DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN MAN LETS TRADE LIVES

Do you like fried rice on your hotpot? or your mooncake? or your youtiao? or your congee?

How Chinese are you? Whitewashed banana or fresh off the boat (okay you're def not that)?

Where in China are you from (if you were born there)? If not, where in China are your parents from? Would you consider that your laojia?

Are you okay with me asking you personal questions? Very Chinese of me, non?

Voulez-vous apprendre lerner francais? or Korean? do you think my sex appeal would increase if I learned Japanese? Would I impress Japanese girls? Would they be disappoint if they found out I was Chinese? Would learning Japanese be impressive to other East Asians? White girls? Black girls? Gotta keep my options open :D

And the most important question...

When have you gone to China? And where did you go? I can tell you a lot changes very very quickly. I was just in Shanghai and Beijing in May, for my most recent trip. I've been in the countryside too and the air quality is much, much better. I think Chinese love exploring mountains and nature and stuff to get away from the city smog.

droomph

weeb
Years
tumblr_m3r0mrLP2I1qh57qf.gif

Questions? Unthinkable!
What did you write in your previous post (not the answer one, your most recent one)? I can't read kanji and, like you, I am lazy and don't want to look it up.

Would you want to learn another language? If so, what would that be?

What is your favourite outfit to wear that you own?
Oh it just says "questions plz ^^"

I am happy to learn another language, it's just that I need a competent teacher to help me (like, knows how to deal with my pseudo-ADD) And frankly, I don't care which language! Just as long as it's been made to completion and speakable.

And for me, I only wear polos and jeans when I go outside, so there's that.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT YOU CAN SPEAK GERMAN DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN MAN LETS TRADE LIVES
ICH HAB DEN NGE ZU LERNEN ALSO NACH DEN EXAMEN IN JANUAR
Do you like fried rice on your hotpot? or your mooncake? or your youtiao? or your congee?
um I like my fried rice with fffffffffffffff in a bowl basically so yeaaaaah

Although for hotpot I'm not allowed anywhere near the spicy oily side :((((((
How Chinese are you? Whitewashed banana or fresh off the boat (okay you're def not that)?
And how chinese am I? Well the last link I have to China is my mandarin, and I suppose I speak it like a 8-year old would, so I can communicate at least.
Where in China are you from (if you were born there)? If not, where in China are your parents from? Would you consider that your laojia?
I was born in Beijing, and my parents were like the top students from the most redneck part of the country. (*snoot*) And I will only consider that part of China my old country once they get indoor plumbing basically.
Are you okay with me asking you personal questions? Very Chinese of me, non?
Welllllllllll
MIC said:
Interested in getting to know someone in the community? Want to give others the perfect opportunity to learn what makes you you? Perfect! Here at the Member Interaction Center, that's just what we're allowing you to do! Use this forum to learn more about your fellow PokéCommunity members and get to know one another.
no
Voulez-vous apprendre lerner francais? or Korean? do you think my sex appeal would increase if I learned Japanese? Would I impress Japanese girls? Would they be disappoint if they found out I was Chinese? Would learning Japanese be impressive to other East Asians? White girls? Black girls? Gotta keep my options open :D
i want to but it's just the teacher problem ughhhhhh

also yes korean but the teachers. and every korean/asian at school kinda hates me (for being annoying if you're wondering not because I betrayed them or something) so that's a drag

And it would only if you're a male host.
24511.jpg

otherwise you would be kawaisugiruuuuuuuuuu basically too cute to handle

and actually no I don't think so because they all regard Japanese with "ew" (whoopsies) so they'll be more offended than impressed.

but to other races, since I don't know, they tend to be impressed with you learning any other language. Or two. They're like "wow you must be a genius! bill, come look at this!" whenever I say I'm taking both German and Japanese.

But then some other tiny teenager WWII nuts come and says to me "hey sooo are you like planning on gassing any jews?" and they actually wonder why that's offensive

okay so let's move on this is getting awkward
When have you gone to China? And where did you go? I can tell you a lot changes very very quickly. I was just in Shanghai and Beijing in May, for my most recent trip. I've been in the countryside too and the air quality is much, much better. I think Chinese love exploring mountains and nature and stuff to get away from the city smog.
I think in 2010? It was the summer when I was going into 8th grade, so do the math here if you want

I've went to Beijing and Tianshui, and an obligatory trip to Baiyin because goddamn it my uncle is the freaking mayor of that city and I'll tell ya being rich is actually kinda lame and it smells like socks, farts, and baby powder instead of what you would think smog smells like lol

then I don't remember where the name of the place in the countryside was, but basically that was my "old home". and I visited there. and no indoor plumbing. they literally poop in a pit

Years
Woah dude you only wear polos? Posh.

What's a male host? as opposed to a ... host?

Would you grow a beard? Do you think if you grew a beard you could pass as Japanese? Like this dude:
original_c22dc5ada63f8e720a149b8b3c0c24e4.jpg

Do you think you could pass as any other East Asian right now without a beard? The underside of my eyes are a bit bulgy, so maybe I can pass as Japanese.

Do you think shorts make guys hard to take seriously? Cuz a girl in shorts is like damn them legs, but a guy in shorts is like hahaha he looks little.

Did you know your given name is incredibly white? Like increeeedibly white.

Do you find Korean chopsticks annoying?

Kimchi or Paocai?

Do you have a mole on your face?

Last edited:

droomph

weeb
Years
Woah dude you only wear polos? Posh.
49063-beyonce-meme--mhm-I-know-thats-RHnp.gif
What's a male host? as opposed to a ... host?
idk but basically that picture
Would you grow a beard? Do you think if you grew a beard you could pass as Japanese? Like this dude:
Spoiler:
Okay yeah about this

In my family, I inherited probably the most facial hair (yay dominant alleles!) but guess what? I still am missing about 90% of the stuff required to grow one (eg my growing phase is too short, my front half is missing, etc.) Which is sad. I hope it's one of those late-bloomer things where additional hair grows out once you're like 21 because so help me christ I'm not using man-soap for the rest of my life.

so yeah if I grew one I would probably be a paradox because asians=god's naked mole rats

although I read that scientifically Ainu are like rugs they have so much body hair etc.
Do you think you could pass as any other East Asian right now without a beard? The underside of my eyes are a bit bulgy, so maybe I can pass as Japanese.
i can't tell either :(
Do you think shorts make guys hard to take seriously? Cuz a girl in shorts is like damn them legs, but a guy in shorts is like hahaha he looks little.
I don't know, but you know what I do know?

That all legs are hairy on a male.

I don't know whether that's gross or awesome.
Did you know your given name is incredibly white? Like increeeedibly white.
Probably because a white guy gave it to me. My Chinese name is Xinyu, which is like the epitome of stereotypical Chinese naming, and then some English teacher was like "that sounds like Shane" and my parents were like "**** his identity issues" and then I have the most Chinese name and the whitest name all in the same legal document.
Do you find Korean chopsticks annoying?
………………no? lol what are the differences
Kimchi or Paocai?
킴치 펄 래브
Do you have a mole on your face?
about fifty million basically

One is cute and possibly sexy, but seven? Now I look like I have a disorder or something.

Years
What does your Chinese name mean? Hopefully I can figure out the characters myself

Electric or disposable razor?

Electric or manual toothbrush?

Electric or manual rice cooker (ie a pot)?

Know what you're gonna do when you grow up? Dating allowed before you know? After? Dating okay before university? Or after? Must you find an asian wife? Would a non-white or asian girl scare your parents? Grandparents? it tends to be the grandparents

droomph

weeb
Years
What does your Chinese name mean? Hopefully I can figure out the characters myself
New Universe. Lol they were probably the last hippie couple to have children or something

Electric or disposable razor?

Electric or manual toothbrush?

Electric or manual rice cooker (ie a pot)?
I think electricity is a gift from God so I'm like the opposite of Amish

So electric :p

Know what you're gonna do when you grow up? Dating allowed before you know? After? Dating okay before university? Or after? Must you find an asian wife? Would a non-white or asian girl scare your parents? Grandparents? it tends to be the grandparents
Music, or something to do with creativity.

And as for the dating, my parents are so concerned with my social skills they probably would be kinda happy if I got a white girl pregnant etc. :p but it's just that 1) I have my own personal morals (though don't get me wrong I honestly couldn't care less if you were a prostitute) 2) I'm awkward around real life humans and 3) girl parts are still kinda icky so yeahhhhhhh

Years
Does your last name have the second accent? (´)

Why did you come to learn German?

Would you skydive?

Baggy or skinny jeans?

What do you think of fencing?

droomph

weeb
Years
Does your last name have the second accent? (´)
by the law of averages it does no?
Why did you come to learn German?
#yolo also because the snotty Asian kids were taking French and pretty much the whole universe was taking Spanish (no offense but we already live in Mexico basically) so it's like "komm mit" "hell yeah we are" and then suddenly I'm in 10th grade (9th was a little fuzzy :p)
Would you skydive?
maybeeee? Not too sure I would pay $$ for that but if I was given a couple free lessons why not?
Baggy or skinny jeans?
Both, as long as you don't do that saggy "hood-ass *****" bs basically
What do you think of fencing?
Quite an interesting concept, but I've always been horrified of hated sports (working out is okay strangely enough) so nope not trying but would consider once I become a little less lardballs.

Years
Do you think it's weird that middle evolution starters rarely get any love?

I know what it's like cos Grovyle is your "mascot" Pokemon.

Years
If you had a rock on your desk, what colour would it be?

What kind of citrus fruit do you think would be best in ice cream?

What instrument do you play?

droomph

weeb
Years
Do you think it's weird that middle evolution starters rarely get any love?

I know what it's like cos Grovyle is your "mascot" Pokemon.
maybe? idk they're the best of both worlds, cute & badass
If you had a rock on your desk, what colour would it be?
Lavender? idk
What kind of citrus fruit do you think would be best in ice cream?
lemons.

b/c i am evil.
What instrument do you play?
Spoiler:
That should be everything.

Years
How many Asian people do you know on PC?

How many PC members can you reasonably visit? (by your measure)

droomph

weeb
Years
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!

What keeps you up at night?

Insomnia.

Honestly, insomnia. I don't know why but I can't sleep until 12 because I'm so used to doing that during the school year :p it's not even because I have so much homework, it's just because I procrastinate, and when I'm finished before 12 AM I stay up until then :p

Also stomach problems.

Back