• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi? Hi! Hi.

droomph

weeb
Years
What does pepto-bismol taste like? I'm only asking this cuz you said stomach problems.

idek honestly :p I just power through the stomach problems and trust me, it sucks.

Though I would imagine something like bubble gum? I've taken some pink stuff before, though I don't know if it was pepto…

droomph

weeb
Years
Where did you learn CSS? You are very good at it.
Uh, I've always had exposure to CSS and have tried to pick it up, but never really succeeded in doing so until I had a minor realization. It's kinda like Hyperbole and a Half, where she learned to laugh because of a piece of corn.

It's not that hard if you think about it (pretend the tags are clumps, basically)…well, at least compared to ASM or something x] after all, HTML and all that web design code was made for user-friendliness (or scientists-who-can't-program-friendliness :p)

Years
Do you require more vespene gas? :P

What's your favourite Chinese food?

Do you know about the relationship between Chinese women and Coach handbags?

Jedi or Sith?

Strawberries or blueberries?

droomph

weeb
Years
Do you require more vespene gas? :P

What's your favourite Chinese food?

Do you know about the relationship between Chinese women and Coach handbags?

Jedi or Sith?

Strawberries or blueberries?

you won't be able to read this

but

oh well :P

yef i need all the wealth i can get

my favorite chinese food is
Spoiler:
mmmm yes

I think I do? The time we went back to China we had to buy like 50 of them and when one of my aunts came to america we spent at least a day in the Coach warehouse :p

ummmmm jedi blueberries?

Back