• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Can you just... drop the topic? Please? I'm literally shaking right now, because of how frustrated I am.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Touché~ (Except in my case it's not shaking, it's just me feeling about ready to cry.)

I have to get off anyways to feed my fish, and then I'll probably end up practicing my trombone despite not feeling in the mood for it.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
37. Oh my, things are looking a little serious out here, and it's making me feel like a fool because I wouldn't know anything that'll cheer y'all up...

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Yeah, you're right about that, but still.

And whoa, there are a lot of fancy words on that page. That, or my English sucks. XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I feel better after going on a walk with my sister. Candyland Candyland~

oof. I didn't/don't/whatever want anyone to feel any pity for me. Which is why I never mention anything about my life irl. Sorry 'bout that!

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Awww, don't worry 'bout that! The most important thing is that you cheer up!=)
Oh, and if you're going for a walk, mind bringing me some M&M's?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mhm! Thanks, Arma.
I think I might have some M&Ms from Candyland! /tosses them over

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Yay! Y'know, I'm starting to believe that trying to cheer people up is an easy way to get free M&M's! =D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pffft. Well, while I don't think it's really an easy way to get anything, trying to help someone does bring a happy feeling if successful!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think I should get some sugar. Maybe some of that pie that my sister asked if she could buy yesterday when my sister, my mom, and I went shopping.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...Man did that nap help. Watching the beginning of Ferris Bueller did me good too.

Btw I was an idiot so feel free to whack me with a fish.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

WOO I GOT FRIENDZ WHO LIKE ANIME LIKE MEE <33. (finally T.T)

Freshman year of high school, I met a girl and her friend who seemed to like anime. Anime was just a side interest to one of them and the other was a massive fangirl.

Senior year of high school, I met a girl and her friend who seemed to like anime. She was very clingy yet not too into anime and the other was a Kingdom Hearts fanatic.

Freshman year of college. There is no girls here who like anime. Just a guy who seems to be very very similar to me in the amount of anime we've seen. He doesn't talk to me even though we have two classes together and we see each other regularly.

This is a testament to how sociable I am. 僕は友達が少ない。

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back