• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Member Elimination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaicon

Gameplay Expert
Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2019
    [CSS-DIV="width:50%;padding:3px;border-style:solid;border-color:red;border-top-left-radius:10px;border-top-right-radius:10px;text-align:center;background-color:#ccccff;"]Objective of the Game[/CSS-DIV][CSS-DIV="width:50%;border-style:solid;border-color:red;border-top:none;border-bottom-left-radius:10px;border-bottom-right-radius:10px;padding:3px"]To eliminate all other players.[/CSS-DIV]

[CSS-DIV="width:50%;padding:3px;border-style:solid;border-color:green;border-top-left-radius:10px;border-top-right-radius:10px;text-align:center;background-color:#ccccff;"]Game Rules[/CSS-DIV][CSS-DIV="width:50%;border-style:solid;border-color:green;border-top:none;border-bottom-left-radius:10px;border-bottom-right-radius:10px;padding:3px"]
    • Each player starts with 50 points, and players are eliminated when they run out of points.
    • Every player gets 9 points per day ("Daily Points") to either add or subtract from another player's point count.
    • A player may not have more than 75 points.
    • You do not have to use all 9 points at once, or for only one person.
    • You must define a specific player to add and/or remove points from.
    • Points do not rollover to the next day.
    • Since players are in many different time zones, points get reset on the new day according to my time zone [CST].
    • Players may not use their points on their own point count.
    • You may not change where you spend your points once you use them.
    • Even if you are eliminated, you may still add/subtract points from other members, although you only get 5 points per day.
    • Once eliminated, you cannot get back into the game.
    • If you are a new player, you will automatically get your 50 points once you start playing [only applies during the first 4 days].
    [/CSS-DIV]

[CSS-DIV="width:50%;padding:3px;border-style:solid;border-color:#FF6600;border-top-left-radius:10px;border-top-right-radius:10px;text-align:center;background-color:#ccccff;"]Other Notes[/CSS-DIV][CSS-DIV="width:50%;border-style:solid;border-color:#FF6600;border-top:none;border-bottom-left-radius:10px;border-bottom-right-radius:10px;padding:3px"]
    • This is just a game. If you can't play nice, don't play at all.
    • All PC & OT rules apply, including the minimum word limit.
    • I will do my best to consistantly update this post. I will not, however, be able to update this thread between 9PM-5AM and 6AM-3PM on weekdays.
    • Feel free to ask any questions about this game, and I will do my best to answer them.
    [/CSS-DIV]

[CSS-DIV="width:50%;padding:3px;border-style:solid;border-color:blue;border-top-left-radius:10px;border-top-right-radius:10px;text-align:center;background-color:#ccccff;"]Daily Points Remaining - Nov. 7 - Day 1[/CSS-DIV][CSS-DIV="width:50%;border-style:solid;border-color:blue;border-top:none;border-bottom-left-radius:10px;border-bottom-right-radius:10px;padding:3px"]Clayy9: 9/9[/CSS-DIV]

[CSS-DIV="width:50%;padding:3px;border-style:solid;border-color:#E0B0FF;border-top-left-radius:10px;border-top-right-radius:10px;text-align:center;background-color:#ccccff;"]Current Point Count[/CSS-DIV][CSS-DIV="width:50%;border-style:solid;border-color:#E0B0FF;border-top:none;border-bottom-left-radius:10px;border-bottom-right-radius:10px;padding:3px"]50 - Clayy9[/CSS-DIV]

[CSS-DIV="width:50%;padding:3px;border-style:solid;border-color:#dddddd;border-top-left-radius:10px;border-top-right-radius:10px;text-align:center;background-color:#ccccff;"]Thread Last Updated[/CSS-DIV][CSS-DIV="width:50%;border-style:solid;border-color:#dddddd;border-top:none;border-bottom-left-radius:10px;border-bottom-right-radius:10px;padding:3px"]November 7, 2011 - 4:25PM CST[/CSS-DIV]

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back