• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Haha, you're right actually. I live over in the East in Florida while Netto lives in the West of the US in California.
Anyways, I guess it depends where in Florida you are and what you are doing. Also what type of person you are and enjoy doing.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years

Oh I was right lol. I just moved here to Florida, in the Kissimmee/Orlando area so I really don't know anyone out here yet. Honestly I like partying with people and just hanging out, I really don't care as long as I'm around people. The irony is that I'm really shy irl xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh hey! You live just about an hour-hour and a half away from me give or take where exactly you live haha. I live in Ocala. ♥ Since you're in the Orlando area though there is probably more things to do where you live than where I live haha.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years

Yeah, but every time I say "I'm gonna go walk around the city" it starts raining and I can never go out, so sadly I haven't had the chance to explore what's out here yet.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
You're gonna eat my...what?! MY CAKE?! Sorry, but it's finished. It was for my mother's birthday.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

This is the most random thing I've thought today, so far.
Yes, I drew it with my mouse. forgot to bring my tablet. >_>
iuvvbGr.png

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years

That's pretty awesome xD I couldnt draw the map of America with a mouse or tablet.

Years

I can't ****ing draw **** period. When I was a kid I wasn't too bad but then when I moved to the UK I stopped drawing. I stopped a lot of things when I moved actually . . .

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Young love is old, but even despite it all~

I can't draw either. I can't do anything, I have no talent.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years

If being on Tumblr, sleeping all day, and always being hungry count as talents then I'm plenty talented as well.

Gabri

m8
Years
If the #666 Poké is based on anything devilish, I'll play the game and finish it with all but 6 of'em, while listening to songs with lyrics related to such stuff.

Gabri

m8
Years
They find the devil in anything anyways. Even if the Poké ends up having nothing to do with it, they will find a way of relating one detail to the number and Satan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back