• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Fixing numbers is like tripping over an eraser that was supposed to be on the chalkboard. You won't care about putting it back but you'll be pretty pissed when you have a bloody nose.

Having said that, it's nothing like tripping over an eraser that was supposed to be on the chalkboard...but I think it's that people like to point out that the number's wrong without any mal-intent, especially because it can seem like there are...apathetic feelings behind jumping over it.

Gabri

m8
Years
Ye, just fix the damn thing and say something about potatoes.
This is like the 335645th time one of us says to just fix the number...

Edit: Meanwhile what in my homeland, Scandinavian Man?
Edit2: Been a huge while since I was last ninja'd. I like this activity. /applauds

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I wouldn't be so against it if it wasn't always me getting called out for getting the number wrong. :T It's like always being the one getting called out on when you trip over the eraser, but others don't pay mind to it when others do.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

nooooooo. ;;

Well it's okay because ilu TCTI/DLSMT0 regulars ♥

Gabri

m8
Years
It's because we love you, Tara.
^

And this joke I find funny even while taking engineering:

Engineering logic: Does it move?
Yes - Should it move? Yes - Okay/No - Use duct tape
No - Should it move? No - Okay/Yes - Use WD40

And I have no clue on what you're talking about Sticky. The Government is falling apart and losing the people's trust every passing day but I'm not sure if that's what you're talking about :o

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years

Dangit machommu I was about to make that joke T3T
Well then, I guess, I should just like, throw something there and see how you talk about it.
Something clever, and well thought.
Something that will blow your minds and make you become one with the universe.
Something like...
like...
P O T A T O! :D

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
@Tara: It's the closest one to Argentina actually so the plane tickets are cheaper than to anywhere else :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back