• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Devil_king

Cross Hunter
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2010
Wesley, you should correct the name of Rival in beta 3, he name is Lurcas, not Diamond

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2011
can i ask your favor?? please upload the ips on this thread...on the first page...sorry for trouble

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
UPDATES
VOLCANIC REGION & HM05 LAVASURF
It is an area volcanic, with lava (animation) and very hot tiles XD.
and the best the new HM05LAVASURF(no place of FLASH), it will be used for
to walk in to wash with fire pokémons, for the boy the animation is with Torkall
for the girl I am still thinking of some pokémon.
lavasurf.png

NEWS INTERN TILES (MOUNTAIN & HOUSES)
tilesintern.png

'Excuse I have to eat lunch now later me restoring the personnel (I promise)'

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Wow I really like the new tiles!
GL!
Wait...
Could you please put the download link of beta 3 on the first page? I keep getting PMs about the download link... Please, for Arceus's sake!

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
This hack is quite amazing, but as said before b3 has many glitchs etc. However i was going to just say that but upon seeing the inclusion of a new HM, my eyes widened, so much to the point that im actually intrigued and am now going to keep a look out for this hack as now i realize what potentiol this actually has. So yup congrats good luck and such

Also Is there anyway you could show us Lavasurf used in battle?

Years
Sweett!!! Lava surf! I've never seen anything like it! It's just soooo perfect!!!! And even better!!! NO FLASH!!!! Hellz ya!! Great job Wesley! I truly praise ur efforts!!!!!

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
I like the idea of lavasurf and I've been thinking about implementing a similar feature in my game Pokemon HOF for a while. The tiles for volcano region is awesome as well. Keep up the good work!

Years
i so definately hope this hack gets released on either a friday or saturday cuz i usually have soooooooo much homework over the week. I wanna be able to play this all day once it comes out.
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Cool, Lavasurf!
I always liked the ideas used in Pokemon Ranger.

Edit 1: Okay, it seems that I've forgotten something.
Suggestion: You can use Magcago (Spelling?) for the Heroine.

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2010
Im pretty sure diamond is supposed to be diamond because he is the heroine in diamond in pearl. For the same reason ash is ash and not gary

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2015
i can be a translater in the next Beta for you and make sure theres no Spelling Mistakes il use a translater to change the language into english and make sure everything is in the rite place and makes sense ! K i hope i get to be a translater cause the one on Beta 3 isnt good 0_0
Wow do you realize your English is actually worse than that of Wesley's?

At least with him, we can get a general idea of what he's trying to say, but with you, I have to re-read sentences and then solve a multiple-choice problem. Example:
[...] il use a translater to change [...]
1. I have no idea what you're trying to say here. The most obvious explanation is that you'll use a translator PROGRAM, by the keyword "use", but if you're using a program to translate his game, can't anyone do that? So the second viable answer is that you'll be a translator yourself. But as you clearly see, you are not qualified for it. The third option remains that you'll hire a professional translator, which will, of course, be the best choice, though I doubt that this is it.
2. If you actually meant you'll use a "translater" program, it's "translator", not "translater", as already stated in a previous post.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
i can be a translater in the next Beta for you and make sure theres no Spelling Mistakes il use a translater to change the language into english and make sure everything is in the rite place and makes sense ! K i hope i get to be a translater cause the one on Beta 3 isnt good 0_0

You'll be a translator with that kind of Grammar!?
Stop dreaming dude! You'll never be a translator with that kind of
English Level!

First of all, your crazy Spelling Mistakes.
That is quite Serious if you want to be a Translator.

Secondly, you shouldn't judge Wesley about his Grammar, 'cause your
grammar isn't very good, either.

Wow do you realize your English is actually worse than that of Wesley's?

1. I have no idea what you're trying to say here. The most obvious explanation is that you'll use a translator PROGRAM, by the keyword "use", but if you're using a program to translate his game, can't anyone do that? So the second viable answer is that you'll be a translator yourself. But as you clearly see, you are not qualified for it. The third option remains that you'll hire a professional translator, which will, of course, be the best choice, though I doubt that this is it.
2. If you actually meant you'll use a "translater" program, it's "translator", not "translater", as already stated in a previous post.

I know what Kryszajtys is trying to say, but his grammar is very bad.

Exsecrabilus, I 100% agree what you are trying to say.
I have 2 questions to ask you, Exsecrabilus: Are you a Hacker?
If you are, can you ask Wesley to apply you as a Grammar Corrector of
this Hack?

Anyways, Wesley, if you want to choose a Grammar Corrector, choose someone like Exsecrabilus.

Years
One question Wesley. Are the other two regions (flowsun and sinnoh) going to be in the game like in beta 3? The multiple regions added such a great feel last time. I want that to be the same for this game. Are they part of the game?

Back