• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Yu-Gi-Oh GX Fan Club

_Manafi_

under the sea
Years
hay what Elemental Heroes do you guys like since they are new and in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

me i like

Elemental Hero Avian

TLM-EN001 (Limit 3)

Wind
3 Stars
ATK 1000 DEF 1000

[ Warrior / Normal ]

Description:
"A winged Elemental Hero who wheels through the sky and manipulates the wind. His signature move, Featherbreak, gives villainy a blow from sky-high."

and

Elemental Hero Sparkman

TLM-EN004 (Limit 3)

Light
4 Stars
ATK 1600 DEF 1400

[ Warrior / Normal ]

Description:
"An Elemental Hero and a warrior of light who proficiently wields many kinds of armaments. His Shining Surge Flash cuts off the path of villainy.

StephenPokemon Master

Me X ChakiChu from Janime
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 11, 2006
Here's a picture of the Japanese Epiosde 1 end of Part 1 break cut:
01_01.jpg

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
I love Yu-gi-oh G/X. I love the them song and especially Alexis. Also, Chaz is so cool.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
Years
  • Age 34
  • Huh?
  • Seen Jun 26, 2007
Yea For me its way better than the origional yugioh because saving the world got boring :D

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
Yeah, but you never know. I am not sure if there are even a hundred in Japan yet. Besides, technically he saved the world three times. Not that many compared to other animes.

Titanium

Alone in the Dark
Years
Yeah it was but I miss Yugi( the kid, not the pharoah) Does he show up again in GX?

Oh and welcome new members^^.

Kurono

Remember?
Years
I'd like ta join, I'm a HUGE fan of GX, watching it even got me to blow the dust off my old Yu-Gi-Oh! cards..XD

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
I don't think, so. Kaiba makes a flash back cameo when he is making the deal for one os Chaz's brothers to duel him, but that is it so far for old charecters. Remember its suppose to be a new series. Truly, they really should not make any.

EDIT: Welcome CharMZ.

Back