• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Yu-Gi-Oh GX Fan Club

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
  • Okay time for a Spolier Alert: In todays eppy Jaden dueled Cyrus, so what happens on tomorrows eppy? I wanna know. Will they win? Who do they fight?

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • That's not too much of a spoiler if you tell us at least to me I don't know what everyone else thinks

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Hey has there not been any new episodes for the past week or something? Cuase I scheduled my Tivo to record all new episodes and it hasn't recorded any. Anyone know what's up?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • So the last episode was when they fought the spirt of like on of the cards? That was a while ago...they need to hurry up dubbing the episodes...

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • welcome to the club, so heres a new topic. If Sirus wasn;t in the school what rank do you think Jaden would be right now seeing he's only a slyfer because he didn't want to leave him.

Back