• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Orrun

Pokemon (Event) Collector
Years
  • Ya sorry lol...

I did put in your Black FC the other week but I forgot your FCs changed b/c of that DS issue you had :P

Orrun

Years
  • Thanks for the trade!

And not to be nosy or anything, but a few pages back I read someone asking if you had some Mew or something and a few others Pokecheck'd yet or not for them. (sorry I was trying to see if you replied to my request lol)

So I guess I'm asking do you need anything checked lol?

Orrun

Years
  • Ya I'll check it np. How many in total are you wanting me to check so I can get enough fillers?

Sirfetch’d

Hello, sorry if I am doing this wrong, I read the rules, but I am still confused. This is my first ever time using friend codes for trading.
    I recently started over on my white version and am in need of a few pokemon. I don't care if they are shiny or not I just want them to use in game. I don't have anything to offer because I just started over. Could you still help me please?

I would greatly appreciate it if I could have a poliwhirl that will evolve into a Politoed, a bulbasaur, a torchic, and a feebas holding a prism scale. If you can't its ok.

My white FC is 1550-1436-5042. Sorry, I am confused as to which one of yours I need to use.

Sorry to double post, but when is the best time to get up with you?

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hello, sorry if I am doing this wrong, I read the rules, but I am still confused. This is my first ever time using friend codes for trading.
    I recently started over on my white version and am in need of a few pokemon. I don't care if they are shiny or not I just want them to use in game. I don't have anything to offer because I just started over. Could you still help me please?

I would greatly appreciate it if I could have a poliwhirl that will evolve into a Politoed, a bulbasaur, a torchic, and a feebas holding a prism scale. If you can't its ok.

My white FC is 1550-1436-5042. Sorry, I am confused as to which one of yours I need to use.

Sorry to double post, but when is the best time to get up with you?

Sorry about the PM saying your time was good, but my times are posted on the 1st page, but I am usually on after 5pm EST, if I see a pop up from here I will come and check it, but I have all of those things you need, what gen. are you trading from and I'll let you know what fc of mine to use??

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
    Years
  • Alright. Would you like me to full out a form or something? It isn't for Competitive play or anything so the IV's don't need to be FLAWLESS.

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
    Years
  • Your User Name: Willis
    Pokemon: Scyther
    Nature: Jolly
    Shiny: N
    NickName: N
    Ability: Technician

I added the Ability slot if that is alright.

Back