• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2013
    hi there, i was hoping if you can help me out with this?? PLEASE? i would love a mew

Request Application:
    Your User Name:jksp1987
    Pokemon:mew
    Nature:bold/timid
    NickName: N

Sirfetch’d

I would greatly appreciate it if I could have a poliwhirl that will evolve into a Politoed, a bulbasaur, a torchic, and a feebas holding a prism scale.

Can we do this trade now? I saw you reply for what time to meet you. Thanks! Much appreciation!

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2013
    I would greatly appreciate it if I could have a poliwhirl that will evolve into a Politoed, a bulbasaur, a torchic, and a feebas holding a prism scale.

Can we do this trade now? I saw you reply for what time to meet you. Thanks! Much appreciation!

I don't think she will be available today she is with family, but may be on later.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Will do. Thanks ahead of time.
    I'm just asking this to get a laugh, but is jolly even a nature?? :laugh: I have hatched about 150 eggs, not 1 jolly out of all of them!!
    hi there, i was hoping if you can help me out with this?? PLEASE? i would love a mew

Request Application:
    Your User Name:jksp1987
    Pokemon:mew
    Nature:bold/timid
    NickName: N
    Sorry mew is not breedable so you will just have to look through my list to see if I have that nature for you!!

Sorry a little late again getting on again, but if you can still trade, I need a break from the request any ways!!

TeaBusquets

TEA - Force of pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2013
    GEN 5
    Request : Shiny nidoking/nidoqueen or shiny luxray.
    Offering: shiny arceus

Orrun

Pokemon (Event) Collector
    Years
  • GEN 5
    Request : Shiny nidoking/nidoqueen or shiny luxray.
    Offering: shiny arceus
    Just informing you that shiny Arceus is a hack because the only way to get it shiny is by hacking for the Hall of Origins (Azure Flute) as the item to get there was not ever released by Nintendo. The Pokemon itself may be legal but the action of getting to it is not.

Just making sure you know how to be honest with others is all.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years

• Just informing you that shiny Arceus is a hack because the only way to get it shiny is by hacking for the Hall of Origins (Azure Flute) as the item to get there was not ever released by Nintendo. The Pokemon itself may be legal but the action of getting to it is not.

Just making sure you know how to be honest with others is all.

Thank you for that, I knew but wasn't able to post about it!!

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Hi, ~RNC~, I was wondering: Do you have an AR in 5th gen? And if you do, can you re-nickname a few Pokemon of mine that I traded for?

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Ok RNC.

Also, I'm VERY interested in this:

244.gif

Diabolico's Shiny Entei (Naive) (Fully Redis)
    HP - Ground
    IV's: 29/31/31/30/30/31
    EV's: UT

What would you like for it?

Back