• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
There's three emblems you can request and the first post of this thread is pretty clear what needs to happen before you can get them, so check that out and you can see for yourself if you are deserving of any.

Muffin™

Knows your age
Years
I need an emblem for "tastiest username"

I qualify for the 2010 New Year's emblem (meaning I was here to celebrate the new year for 2010)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I need an emblem for "tastiest username"

I qualify for the 2010 New Year's emblem (meaning I was here to celebrate the new year for 2010)

Only those who posted within the thread celebrating the arrival of 2010 would have received the emblem, so I'm afraid you're out of luck. But hey, there's always 2011 right?

Mika

もえじゃないも
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 11, 2013

Only those who posted within the thread celebrating the arrival of 2010 would have received the emblem, so I'm afraid you're out of luck. But hey, there's always 2011 right?

I was on at/around midnight, I posted within the first page on the new DCC. :x I'm not an emblem monger by any means but if you have a post from New Years, shouldn't that count? I tend to avoid the large event threads but I was most certainly on and my post time stamps prove it.

o3o; I guess I'm just curious as to why you had to post in ~that particular thread~ Is it just to limit how many people get the emblem to make it more ~special~ or...? :o

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I was on at/around midnight, I posted within the first page on the new DCC. :x I'm not an emblem monger by any means but if you have a post from New Years, shouldn't that count? I tend to avoid the large event threads but I was most certainly on and my post time stamps prove it.

o3o; I guess I'm just curious as to why you had to post in ~that particular thread~ Is it just to limit how many people get the emblem to make it more ~special~ or...? :o

Because the thread was the requirement. If you posted there, the staff went through every person that posted in that thread and gave the emblem out. We didn't go searching through every member's posts on the entire forum to see if they posted on New Years.

If you posted there, you got the emblem. If you didn't, like Abnegation said, there's always next year.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
I Think I am Quallified for The Emblem (I dont know what Its Called) That you get mixed up with someone like They Think your Someone Else.
Cause Thats Happened to Me a Few Times.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
As has been said in almost every reply in this thread... you cannot request that emblem.

The only three emblems you can request are on the first page.

Smarties

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2010
You have to let a staff member notice you to receive the emblem that you think you deserve. :>

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
What about a "Best Username" or "Most Creative Username" or a varient? Those with the most interesting usernames (such as this guy http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=212939) could get an emblem as a reward for their ingenuity.

Isn't that subjective though? :(

You can't really list a reason why a username can be considered the best, or the most creative. Everyone thinks their own username is creative and the best to an extent, so those who don't get the emblem will feel kind of left out.

Most other emblems have reasons why a user should get them. This is just pretty much based on who is giving out the emblems opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back