• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
  • Now that we have a specific emblem, we'll hand that one out from now on, everybody else will keep the previous one, as we did when we introduced the SoTW emblem. Not like they are so different anyway.

Ayselipera

I don't know if this has already been asked, but is there a thread that lists all the emblems that are available as of now? This one only lists the three emblems that you can ask for.

I'm just curious as to what all the different emblems are. I swear I see one I haven't seen before every week.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I don't know if this has already been asked, but is there a thread that lists all the emblems that are available as of now? This one only lists the three emblems that you can ask for.

I'm just curious as to what all the different emblems are. I swear I see one I haven't seen before every week.
    Now if there was a thread listing every available emblem, then it wouldn't be much fun at all, would it? Plus, that will only influence members to do things only to try and get as many emblems possible. It's best to leave the fun in the surprise, rather than ruin it's greatness.

The three emblems given are there because those are the only three emblems requestable once the member is applicable to it.

Ayselipera

I had a feeling that was why, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing the thread. Thanks though!

Years
  • Anyone ever figure out how big your trade thread has to be to get a Super Trader emblem?
    It's the WiFi Centre mod's personal discretion, in general. :)
    Most of the time, it's given after a certain number of posts. But I'm not saying!
    Look at large threads and see which Thread Creators have the emblem and which don't. :p

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
  • Well, RNC has a huge thread and naturally has the emblem but if memory serves Greene1516 got the emblem too and his shop was a fraction of the size.

Please please please please PLEASE tell me how many posts! :P

Years
  • As in, the size of the thread at that time. And, I suppose you could look . . but the answer remains: it's based on the mod's discretion. :|

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
  • Well that part was clear enough because you repeated it over and over.

TBH I don't know how, through all my shenanigans, the Mini-Mod, or at least the NO emblem never popped up on my profile. Yes, I know the whole "mod's discretion" thing.

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
    Years
  • All of this emblem thing is another adictive PC attraction, it makes people try to get them, I really like this idea, So, are there rom hacking emblems?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Excuse me, I'd like to send my 2010 Emblem over to my main account, THAT WONDERFUL PIXY GUY!, please, and thank you.
    Send me a PM with that account and I'll remove the one from your alt. account and place it on your main account for you.

Um, me and my pair has been paired for over a year now... I think.
    Found your post here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=4455246&postcount=217) and I'll award it to you and your pair now. :]

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I read somewheres, but I can't remember where. There was a post count emblem, but the number, from what I remember was relatively low. How many posts do you need? I'm nearing 300.

EDIT: How does the pairing thing work ? With any member, or does it have to be a mod? I'd like to know, my friend, Mack911 could be a possible person.
    The only actual "post count" Emblem that I know of is the one for Other Chat. However, that revolves around earning 100 comments in your thread made in that section as the emblem says on its description. Other than that, there is no emblem made for earning any specific amount of posts.

As for pairings, you can pair with anyone, they do not have to be a member of staff. You post your pairing with that person (if they agree to pair with you) in The Pairing Thread! After being paired a whole year with that person from the date posted in this thread you both earn the Committed Emblem.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back