• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Online Gaming Schedule!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
PokéCommunity Online Games Board

The Online Gaming Schedule!

Whip up those controllers, prepare your headsets, and dust off that old PC, because get ready for some online gaming action! In this schedule, each week we'll be able to play various of online games in different days of the week! We have a ton of games in this event to be played with PC members! And so, feel free to hop in and join us with any game you have! <3

The Rules

- Please remember that all the PokéCommunity Rules apply here in the Video Gaming forum & please take the time to read over these rules, as they are very important!

- Enjoy the events! They're meant to be fun, so don't take them too seriously. Please don't be overly competitive or talk down to the other players, or you may be barred from participating in future events for a set amount of time. Please be respectful to other people, in the thread as well as in-game! :)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me, Aura Blackquill!

The Schedule Line Up

If you'd like to host a video game at anytime for this schedule, feel free to say so! Provide what game would you like to host, as well as the date that you're available to host the game! And yes, anyone is allowed to host games! In addition, multiple games can be hosted on the same day!

Monday

- Terraria (Hosted by ShadowE)
- Starbound (Hosted by ShadowE)
- Borderlands 2 (Hosted by ShadowE)
- Starcraft II (Hosted by ShadowE)
- League of Legends (Hosted by LilJz)

Tuesday
- Team Fortress 2 (Hosted by LilJz)

Wednesday
- Dota 2 (Hosted by LilJz)

Thursday
- Left 4 Dead 2 (Hosted by LilJz)

Friday
- League of Legends (Hosted by: Aura Blackquill & ShadowE)
- Team Fortress 2 (Hosted by: Vaas)

Saturday

Sunday

Host Contact

The IGN of the games you host will be noted, just to prevent any sort of confusion!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

TY

Allright, im hosting LoL, but i can host some Terraria, Starbound, Borderlands 2 and StarCraft II if interested :3
Im avalible on every day, so fit it in somewhere :3

Steam: ShadowE
Summoner Name (LoL): ShadowExcadrill
Battle.net tag: ShadowE#2780

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Allright, im hosting LoL, but i can host some Terraria, Starbound, Borderlands 2 and StarCraft II if interested :3
Im avalible on every day, so fit it in somewhere :3

Steam: ShadowE
Summoner Name (LoL): ShadowExcadrill

Ah sure; what days do you prefer to host them? <3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, I'm available for hosting League of Legends, TF2, Dota 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 respectively :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Added! Lemme know if I made a mistake. :3

By the way, if you guys are ready to host a game at anytime, feel free to announce it in this thread! <3 I might host Osu games today if anyone is interested?

TY

I can host some LoL today aswell as Borderlands 2 if people wanna join, normally i work on projects today but i have none to work on atm so ill host some games :3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Aura! What I meant was

Monday: LoL
Tuesday: TF2
Wednesday: Dota 2
Thursday: L4D2

Anyways I'll have a hard time hosting games if people wants me to host two games the same time x)

And my LoL IGN and Steam IGN is LilJz :)

TY

Gonna host some LoL in a min or 30, add me if you wanna join in :3

Years
I'm just asking Steve right now about the server for TF2 so everything should be good!

Steam: Yoozle (my display name is Zenith)

Will be able to play Terraria and Borderlands 2 most days, too, so that should be good!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I'm only playing Dota 2 and Osu, since I gave up on Starcraft II. I can host Dota 2, if timezones don't matter. I guess I can do it on Friday and Saturdays.

Steam display name: 真城最高
Osu username: hachike

Last edited:

TY

Anyone up for some LoL now? I have once again some time to spare :3

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I can host Borderlands 2 on Thursdays and Fridays. Not too late in the night though, since I have work the next mornings. :p

Steam: chaotic_emerald
PSN: LightAquamarine (I share my PS3 with my twin brother since his broke)

TY

Well i cant join in atm since the servers are down for me :(

Trying to get on though!

Back