• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::.THE N I N J A CLUB!.::.

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
That's a good book. Very informative. ^^
I still decline picking my element. Part of the reason is because i can't choose. but thats not all of it. I just dont know what the other reason is.

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
ok, make the list:

Fire
Wind (taken)
Water
Earth/ground
light
dark
electricity
nothing
ice
everything (teh best! Can only be it when you get to the top of meh ranks, which aren't thought of yet)

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
Ok i put it in the first post but for some reason the editting thing was being a butt so i couldn't make it a cool colour, sorry.

ugh gotta think about them ranks...

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
OK I got ranks now! (only cuz i'm really bored and the site isn't active now. I'm actually making these up as i go along)

Master Ninja
Expert Ninja
Awesome Ninja
Well-taught Ninja
Amatuer Ninja
Trainee Ninja
New Ninja

These are in order from greatest to least (obviously).
I'll figure out how to become each rank but for now I'm a master ninja (going easy on all you guys though, i won't use meh awesomest ninja stuffz yet)
Co-Owners are Amatuer ninjas and all others are new ninjas.
Like i said, I'm making this up as i go along

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
Yea but i consider 'noobie' a kind of insult. Its just a mean way to say new in my opinion

MrCheeseyPuff

Stealth CoOwner:The Ninja Club
Years
Yeah, it is kind of like an insult. To most people at least. Some people (such as me) try to see it as just a synonym for new, rather than an insult. 'Course, I try to view the world in a very positive/peaceful way...... Most of the time.....

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
Wow what an optimist. I'm thinking I'll be an ice ninja, or light. (Well i guess i could be all but like i said, I'll go easy on you guys) hmm eenie meenie minie mo. I shall show my light ninja-ness!

KK guys, I think we should make ourselves a signature move. I'mma make myself a new one cuz my current one is just... odd.

MrCheeseyPuff

Years
Signature move..... Do we put them between the capital 8's? (These things ->**)
*jumps way high, does single frontflip, whips out shuriken(s) [WTFM IS THE PLURAL OF SHURIKEN?!?!], electrifies them, LIGHTNING RAIN!!!!* Done. =D

EDITED!!!! Because "thunder" is technically not electric......

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
Haha nice ones, oh and the plural of shuriken is shurikens (i'm sure)

I'm gunna need to think up my move for a bit, cuz it's gunna be detailed

MrCheeseyPuff

Years
Thank you for clearing that up for me..... I've heard people say "shuriken" and mean multiple before, but I've also heard "shurikens". I think it's kinda like "fish" and "fishes".

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
haha ok, meh signature move. (the dodgeball thing got me the idea for this)

*jumps really high flips upside down, closes eyes as really bright light flashes. Pulls out kunai and throws then lands* i tihnk its pretty sweet in my mind. :D

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
Years
So, Izy-sensei... what do we do now? XDD
Like, how about we describe another move, like... not the sinature move, but the really super-powerful extreme move. XD
Mine would be... (Izy, yell at me if you don't want to do this. I'm just... expressing my Ninja-hyperness)
*eyes close, Ninja stance, camera zooms up on eyes, eyes suddenly open and pupils contract, irisis become mahogany, zoom out, yell "KAZE SHIHAI!" and wind becomes a whirlwind around me*

Last edited:

MrCheeseyPuff

Years
Ooooh..... That sounds deadly. And protective!! Okay, here be one.....
*claps hands together w/ index and middle fingers on both hands up, looks straight up into the sky, lifts hands, lightning hits fingers, I point at something, lightning shoots out of my fingers in the direction that I am pointing*

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
Its a pretty good idea. I like it any way ^^

lets see....
*Runs towards person (really fast) and disappears into a bright flash of light and appears behind them then does really cool ninja move to knock them out*

Who here thinks we need code names? I think its a really good idea

Back