• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::.THE N I N J A CLUB!.::.

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
  • haha i noticed.
    I guess we just need one more vote for them, should we make our own or should i think of them?

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • Yea, but it'll be just like the elements, you pick one and cant change

MrCheeseyPuff

Stealth CoOwner:The Ninja Club
    Years
  • Uhh.... I'm all for the codenames, but I don't think I can think of one for me, so Izy-sensei or someone else can think of one for me.
    "SkyeMist" sounds very ninja Illusion. WHOA! "Skye" is kinda like.... "wind"..... which is your element!! o.O Did you do that on purpose or did it just sorta turn out like that?

MrCheeseyPuff

Years
  • Madagascar? They have crazy huge bugs in Madagascar. And animated animal things, but I haven't seen that movie yet.
    *writes a note, the takes a nap with not on face*
    "Wake me up when Izy-sensei gets here. Or before. Before is good too." XD

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • Oooh! I got a good idea. What if our codenames were characters off a movie or TV show? Then you wouldn't have to think too much. But if you wanna stay with what you have now, thats fine

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • Roar of Thunder sounds like an indian name. we arent indians here, we're ninjas.

we need to think of a good movie or show that has uncommon names, if we make names from something like that.

MrCheeseyPuff

Years
  • But it can't be from Naruto, because this club has no affiliation with Naruto. Or TMNT.
    Hmm......... "House MD" is a good show with some relatively uncommon names...... Kinda......

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • they do have unusual names, but none I'd take.

I was thinking something like...well actually i forgot what i was thinking... dang short term memory loss. it was a good movie too...

Back