• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Cute & cewl avvie even though i don't know who the anime girl is ^^;; I think its a lil scratchy as a lil unfocused but i give 8/10

Thankyou Sayuri No hoshi ! :laugh: I guess you are abit of a pokeshipper too ^^

Last edited:

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
Years
It's a cool Nightcrawler avatar, i guess, even though i'm not really that much of a fan myself and it's also clear to see..
9/10

~*Silent Tattsu*~ said:
Cute & cewl avvie even though i don't know who the anime girl is ^^;; I think its a lil scratchy as a lil unfocused but i give 8/10

The character in my avatar is Hikaru Amano from the Anime "Martain Successor Nadesico"

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
^Haha, cute oni flygon, very cute! But I must know, where did it come from? 9/10

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
The minute i saw your Av Iggy i fell in love with it *Sparkley eyes* Its a very proffesional gif & it makes such a cewl avatar. & i heard you made it ? Wow you are a good gif maker ! ;) 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back