• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
argh...problem...I kinda hate christina :p erm how to do this...it's different from her normal pics...yeah....erm i'll be nice and give it 7/10 as you seem to like it Nick and that's all that matters :)

Articunoanna

Err....what? o_0
Years
I'll give yours a 7/10, because the charizard looks a bit fat and the horns are a little short and the tail goes off the screen....otherwise it's pretty good.

EDIT: if you want to rate me, avatarless, rate rayqualamicunetriskarther in my sig ^_^

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
Omega-Brendan said:
Hmmm... I like Ruriri, It's cute... Is that Ruriri from Pokemon Channel or did you draw it?
8.9/10
No no it's my own work. You won't find it anywhere else...at least I hope not :S though I've never known anyone wanting to steal my work...

anyways ^ You have no av for me to rate :(

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
^ Cool, a pencil drawn avatar. I take it you drew that yourself?
Its pretty good in my opinion. 8/10

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
^ Me likie that avatar...I give it 10 becuase it lookies cool and I likie Dragonite...

~HORN!

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Kairyu said:
^ Cool, a pencil drawn avatar. I take it you drew that yourself?
Its pretty good in my opinion. 8/10

Yes, I drew it in Art class ^_^ I really think it came out pretty, the full picture looks better ^_^

Anyways, I rate the above avatar a 8/10,is that Pikachu added in the pic? O.o;

*explodes*

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
^8/10 Cute Marios ^_^ Anyways, thank you, it took me three days to finish it ^_^ The full picture is in my DA Gallery ^^ But its not visible yet for some reason =P

*Explodes*

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
9/10 Really nice... If all your pictures you drew were like that, you should become an artist.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
^Never thought I'd see a roland avatar here:P. But it fits its purpose, 9/10.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
Oh, cool a pudding that is about to eat itself, I like it its funny! 9/10 -because of the white square...thats all!
alright, now someone can rate my muffins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back