• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ye Olde Hogwarts RPG of Ye Year of 1 (You got anything better?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I trailed after them, watching the arguments. I said nothing, however. A vampire stayed silent until absoloutly nessecary. or, at least, that's what I kept telling myself.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • "Quit it, brother!" The younger Amherst cried, pushing her big brother away from her. She gave him an aggravated gaze and stuck her tongue at him. Kanone did the same, portraying a mocking facade.

"Now, now, you two. End your bickering and check you possessions, you wouldn?t want any of your things left behind, now would you?" Their mother inquired, smiling happily at them.

Both shook their heads and grabbed their portmanteaus and grinned happily. "See you then, mother. And, please, say our farewell to father." Kanone stated gently as he waved goodbye.

"And please send our best wishes to him, too; I can?t believe he?s feeling poorly today." Avril said, her tone soft and filled with concern.

Her mother nodded, and gave a slight smile. She was obviously worried for her husband and she clearly detested talking about his condition. Upon learning that, Avril felt guilty. "Sorry mother." She whispered in a tone hardly audible. She watched as her mother left, a frown forming on her face.

"My, my, a frown doesn't fit that pretty face of yours." A gentle voice, which came from behind the two, spoke, making Avril jump. Avril meekly nodded, a smile replacing her frown. That's my girl. Are you two ready now, my dears?"

"Yes, we are, Grandmother." Kanone said courteously, smiling warmly at her.

"Off you go then." She said in gleefully. "Goodbye, my treasures. And good luck."

With that said, she gracefully moved her arm whilst chanting an incantation. A second later, the young Amherst gasped, her eyes carefully scanning the area they were in.

"Brother! W-where are we?" Avril cried, clinging into her brother?s arms.

"Don't worry, Avril, we?re near our destination. See that castle over there?" He asked as he pointed to the outline of the fortress. "That?s Hogwarts. We?ll just hike up that path then we?re there." He continued, grinning.

"Oh," The word escaped her lips as she gave her brother an apologetic look. "Sorry for troubling you." She then eyed the castle carefully, curiosity filling her in a hasty speed. "And so? What are we waiting for? Let's go!"

Kanone nodded and rushed towards the start of the path they were taking. He grabbed his trunk and started hiking. "Hurry, Avril."

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Vera scowled as she glanced over her shoulder, she noticed that the pair of whispering siblings, as well as a very whitened pallor-colored girl were still behind her.

She wondered what she deserved to get this toture. Perhaps it was her rebellious nature against almost everything, such as people. The young girl wasn't antisocial, but socially speaking, she wasn't such a butterfly either.

Maybe Mother was wrong about me finding 'friends' at Hogwarts. There probally isn't anyone who understands me around here. Affirmative, as Mother is usually wrong about almost everything...

Staring ahead, she gave her trunk one final heave towards the castle, at the exact moment that, as far as her eyes brought her, the doors had swung upon, though no one was there.

Dogbert

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    The doors flung open by themselves which made Brandon and Merissa jump. There was no one there. The two walked in and a witch suddenly apparated. The witch was old with grey hair (globulously). On her robe, she had a crest with a badger on it in yellow.
    "I am Professor Hufflepuff!" she said. "And you I assume, are Brandon and Merissa!"
    "How do you know that?" asked Brandon shakiliy.
    "Never you mind!" she replied.

Years
  • I muttered incoherently under my breath as I finally got to the immence castle, that was much bigger than it had seemed. I still wasn't impressed. Nor was I tired. I glansed among the others, my gaze falling onto the young girl, or more correctly, her neck. I'd need to feed in a few nights. she would be the perfect canidate.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Seeing that the siblings were already ahead of her, suddenly, she pushed her trunk up into the doorway. The trunk she had been pushing vanished at the touch of the tiles, and Vera couldn't help but gape; she hadn't been expecting that to happen.

Eying her surroundings with doubt, she saw a grey-haired witch standing infront of the two that she had encountered.

Cautiously, she stepped over alongside them, feeling that this witch had something to say about the dissapearance of her luggage! Vera stood there solidly, glaring at the older woman.

Last edited:

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
  • No offence too any of you,but I dont like these Invite-only RPs.Every once in a while a awesome RP like this comes along and BAM!Invite only.

Disclamier:This is billybobs own opinion,TRADEMARKED AND COPYRIGHTED to billybob's brain.

Dogbert

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    OOC: Well blame your brain. Spamming up random topics like this is rude. We decided it was invite only so it wouldn't get clattered.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • billybob said:
    No offence too any of you,but I dont like these Invite-only RPs.Every once in a while a awesome RP like this comes along and BAM!Invite only.

Disclamier:This is billybobs own opinion,TRADEMARKED AND COPYRIGHTED to billybob's brain.

Sorry to interrupt, but billybob if members want to have invite only RP's they can, if you feel you have a good RP idea then its ok to have RPers who you are familar with to roleplay.

Please continue on with your RP.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • I stormed into the stables of the castle, furious at my own lateness. I'd been getting up at five AM daily for the past month I'd been in Hogsmeade, preparing for the school year, and TODAY of all days was the one I decided to sleep in. Nearly hitting myself for my stupidity, I began looking around for a spot it seemed I should go to. It'd been a hard ride today. After handin the reins to a stableworker, I found a door to the inside of the castle and rapidly found the Great Hall.

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
    Years
  • OCC- Oh my, I hope I'm not too late. ^^; Sorry for not replying to your PM's Andra and Josh, I was busy. Well, here I am now...

Name- Ri Tylers

Age- 11

Description

Eyes: Ri has beautiful dark brown eyes, with a tinge of black around them.
    Hair: She has brown hair that flows to her waist. It is usually worn down, but she occasionally pulls it back so it does not get in her eyes.
    Build: Ri has a very slender build. She is also quite short.

Personality

Ri is the kind of person who doesnt care about what other people think about her, or how other people act. She is very gentle, sweet, and forgiving as well; although, she can get mad pretty easily. As an outgoing young girl, you would of course expect her to be hyper quite often. Refering to her house, Ri is also strong, courageous, and optimistic.

House- Gryffindor

Other

Ri is a pure blood, but as a baby she was abandoned by her Slytherin parents and was taken to home with muggles. Thats all Ri really knows about her history, and her family. But she knows that they didnt have a good reputation, and they were terrible..terrible...people.

Pet- Ri has a Eagle Owl named Mika.

I hope this is good enough! ^^;

Years
  • So. This was the great hall. Reminded me of Dracula's castle. until he was killed by that werewolf, of course. But that wasn't the point. I noticed yet another new person around, and he too, was marked in my mind as a target. Loners were easy prey.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • OOC: Good enough. n_n

IC: Vera raised her eyebrows for what seemed to be the millionth time that day as a boy stumbled into the hall next them, as well as a few other students.

Figuring that this was what she had to do, she gave on last defiant glare at the storm-haired witch, then raced through the pair of huge, open double doors, not caring whether anyone saw this rash and utterly random act.

Once she arrived within the doors, she heard a few murmers of awe, and a few raised fingers toward the ceiling. The young girl inclined her own head, and for once she let some excitement show through her gray eyes, even though just a glint that showed that she too, like the other onlookers, was enraptured in what she saw.

The ceiling was basically a example of the weather outside- littered with stars (RPer's Note: I assume that it is nighttime right now, at least the late evening), with a thin sliver of a faux moon shining down.

Hurriedly, she tore her eyes away from the ceiling and furrowed her eyebrows: This was not what a future Slytherin (at least, as her mother said- but then again, she was always wrong-) should be doing; she had learned that from her father.

Instead of gazing upward now, she simply stood still, and waited for something-anything- to happen.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • "Finally!" Kanone muttered as they had finally arrived at the top.

His eyes was searching for his sister, regretting that he agreed to let her go ahead. He shook his head and pulled his trunk, walking towards the entrance of the castle. The doors were opened and there were students walking in. Since he couldn't find Avril, he went in ahead.

"Boo!" Avril whispered, her breath touching Kanone's neck.

Kanone's eyes widened as he refrained himself from screaming. It took him a while before realizing that it was Avril that had surprised him. His eyes twiched and his knuckles were clenched.

"Avril!" He exclaimed, annoyance hinted in the tone of his voice.

Avril giggled. "Got you, brother."

Kanone rolled his eyes as he grabbed Avril's wrist. "Just hurry, everybody is going inside that door." He stated as he dragged her inside. He didn't even notice that both their luggages were gone.

OOC: Yay! Karli-chan joined! =]

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Two new people entered the hall. Vera molded her face with ease into one of sheer boredom, and decided that this would be a good time to fake a yawn and lean against a nearby table. Infact, she was starting to bore, and her nerves to flare... If something didn't happen soon, she'd have to wring someone's neck.

Her hands balled into fists and her teeth gritted with impatience. Her eyes gleamed blue in the light, and she looked up at the ceiling, counting.

1... 2... 3... 4... Oh hurry up with it all!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back