• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ye Olde Hogwarts RPG of Ye Year of 1 (You got anything better?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I nodded, feeling a familer lurch in my stomach, as my stomach rebled agisnt the alcohal. "'scuse me" I ssaid, trying to get out of the hallway, but i didn't quite make it, ending up spweing red vomit in a consentrated area on the floor. I felt incredibly queasy, and I realised that I had drank more than my body could allow..

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Avril was about to answer, but Kanone spoke first. "She had an amnesia," He started, his eyes showing no emotions at all. "So she doesn't remember much about her past." He recalled what she did that resulted to her memory loss; just for a small bird.

Avril completely forgotten why she was afraid and grinned cheerfully. "He's right, I don't remember much."

Kanone watched his sister's actions, finding it atypical for her to smile.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Alarmed, Vera skidded over on the marble floor to Eclipse, wild ideas racing through her head about Eclipse being terribly ill-

"Eclipse! Eclipse!" The girl cried out -out of character for her, but now- to her newly-made compatriot. She extended a hand to the other girl, not quite minding that her right shoe had some of it's bottom stained with the vomit, having stepped in it by accident.

"Are you alright? No, silly question- COME ON! SOMEBODY!" She roared out to the some of the other first-years, who timidly stepped back from the pair. Her fist clenched in their direction. They started whispering. Probally about her outburst...

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    "Well, so be it" I replied cooly, picking up on the dislike the Kanone bore me. Looking around, I wondered aloud "What next. I know we're to be sorted, but when? and by whom?"

Years
    I could hear somebody saying my name, but I was too hazy to tell who. My mind was getting confused, but what was evident was that somebody, or something, had added more alchohal to my drink then I had intended.. somebody was busy out trying to either kill me or just make my life miserable.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Vera's eyes narrowed at a nearby chatting three -a girl and two boys-; how could they not pay attention to this sort of thing? She nearly screamed, but restrained her self, and limited herself to only muttering about inconsiderate gits.

"Eclipse... Are you alright? You look faint."

When she didn't answer, Vera could see that Eclipse's eyes seemed to be clouded over. To the 'ews' of her fellow first years, she stepped over into the vomit, and slung her left arm around Eclipse's shoulder to support her.

'Why aren't they doing anything?'

Years
    "no.. Somebody slipped some sort of drug into my drink..." I whispered, with hardly any voice at all. But i could feel myself start to slowly recover, I had probably coughed up the excess alcohal, but i definatly needed rest later..

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Looking over briefly, I say two girls standing in a pool of vomit and blood. Quickly analyzing the situation, I ran through everything I could do and finally decided to help. Jogging over, I put my hand to the back of the girl being supported and asked "Are your humors in order? You look off-balance."

<OOC>G'night, all. I've got to go. I'll be on sporadically at best tomorrow.<OOC>

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    "I'm gues-" Hearing a girl scream, Avril politely excused herself from Adair and her dear and quickly rushed towards where the cry for help originated. She gazed at the ill-looking girl, concern filling her eye.

"Is she alright?" She asked softly. "Do you need any help?"

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Vera bit her lip, and helped Eclipse over to the nearest wooden bench, and made the other girl sit down firmly but gently, a bit shaken.

She felt a sudden urge to really -truely- if she could, be this girl's friend.

"Alcohal? Who-who would want to do that?" Vera said in a hushed tone to her exausted friend, placing herself down next to Eclipse. Her temper flared at the thought of someone doing that to Eclipse, who she had just met, but felt bonded to somewhat already.

'Whoever it is, they'll be sorry when I get them... Blackmail them... Hit them... Hard...' She growled within the chambers of her mind, and on the outside, wore a grand wreath of a glare for others who were staring.

Then, to another girl who had come over -the one who had been talking with the two boys-, she replied sarcastically;
    "What does it look like?".

In a easier tone, she added;
    "Yes. Help would be... Appreciated. I think. If Eclipse wishes it.".

Years
    "it's okay." I muttered, wiping my mouth with my sleeve without thinking. "I'll be okay. I just hope this is over with quickly so I can get some rest.." I finished, rubbing my forehead. I'd have time to figure out what was going on later.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Vera nodded to herself, and took her arm off of Eclipse's shoulder, slightly reasurred about the matter. But only slightly...

'Who would want to... Poision her?... No, idiot, you're being paranoid. Calm down already!'

"Who're you?" She questioned the other girl in a gruff tone, not really caring, but bothering, anyways.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    "A-Avril." Avril stuttered, her eyes fixed at the floor. She was terribly sorry that she could not help the girl. "If I'm bothering you, I-I can leave." She continued in a soft tone.

Kanone gazed at Adair cautiosly. He had only met him yet he already loathes him. That was always him; quick to judge and overprotective...of Avril at least.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Vera could not contain her suprise nor believe what she had just heard. Her grey eyes widened considerably as she contemplated it briefly.

"No, you're not. You can stay." She said normally (as normal as she could get her voice), giving Eclipse a wary glance that clearly said 'Do you mind?'.

She was a bit shocked that someone wanted to help out in anyway. With a slight pause, she gestured to a wooden spot next to her.

'This is new.'

Last edited:
    Years
    OOC: we're in the great hall, somebody tried to poison Eclipse, she threw up, and everybody's together, for the moment

IC: I shrugged in responce, as I didn't really care. i was just glad vampire systems could quickly reject harmful substances.

Dogbert

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    Brandon was near poor Eclipse who was throwing up. Merissa was a few feet away smirking(RPers note: Like I said, laughs at misfortunes of other people).
    "Is she going to be okay?" Brandon asked.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    "Thank you." Avril said, regaining her usual optimism. She gestured Kanone to come to them, and so he did. He didn't walk over to the girl and asked her if she was alright, instead, he was leaning agaist the wall. Looking slightly worried yet uncaring at the same time.

Years
    "I'm fine. at least, now i am. I'm just not feeling too well." I said, not looking at any of them. Unfortunatly, I had waited what little nutrition i had. I'd have to feed, tonight.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Vera stayed silent, her eyes un-blinking except for a flutter every few seconds.

How she wished that she had known who had done that to Eclipse! She, Vera, would make them sorry that they had messed with her! She'd-she'd-

-She was feeling rather over-protective at the moment, wasn't she? The young sarcastic girl was sure that Eclipse wouldn't very much care for that. But still, this was, after all, the first time Vera Shenes had ever had someone to call a friend...

She didn't answer Brandon. What did he want with her, anyways? What did those others want from her? Nothing! Like she mattered- and she deserved it, since Eclipse was the one feeling poorly. Poor Eclipse!

She didn't feel any envy for that. None at all. Eclipse was her new friend. Friends were hard to come by for Vera. Eclipse understood her. Vera was increasingly thankful for that. No envy, none at all.

So she just sat there, silent in the golden, flickering candle-light of the floating wax, storm-gray eyes focused on the two doors.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back