• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Detective Conan (Case Closed)/Magic Kaito Fanclub

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
  • Yeah somehow I see their voices like that in english, like it fits for me :D

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years
  • Only voices I find weird in English (so far) is Takagi's and Heiji's (it needs a accent dammit. D: 'Yo' and 'Man' are not accents... yo.)

Everyone else's are okay, though I had to get used to them after listening to the original voices for a while. XD;

ソラ

Years
  • Yeah, I watched the Case Closed voiced first before the DC voices. I had to get use to the DC voices, but it didnt take long at all, since i was soo attached to Conan's Japanese voice, and Kudo's. :33

Ru

Years
  • I watched Case Closed first a well. However, there were a few years between me watching the dubbed on TV, and watching the subs on Youtube, so I didn't have to get used to anything. I like in the original, Conan has two voices (techinically three). There's Shinichi's voice (duh), Conan's Serious/Normal voice. And then there is the 'I'm going to act like a kid!'voice. I love it when he uses that one. XD;

ソラ

Years
  • LOL. I love it when he is like uses his kid voice, since he can act since its on his mothers side, I like Conan serious side too, he is epic on that side. But what i like about DC/CC is they eyes how Gosho drew them, I like them alot, idk why it looks just awesome :D

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Yeah, Case Closed was one of the first Anime's I saw on AS. along with Inuyasha, Cowboy Bebop and Trigun. . . *sighs* man, those were the days

But anyway XD
    I love both sets of voices. . . for some characters.
    I don't like Heiji's english voice or his name for that matter >_>;;
    and I have yet to hear Sato's, but I like Takagi's voice
    Conan and Shinichi's are my favorites though, english and original.

Gah, I'm watching the 5th movie
    Ayumi will look so cute when she gets older >w<
    And Genta and Mitsuhiko looked so adorable XD
    I wanted to see what Ran looked like, do they ever show her picture?
    I'm still near the beginning and haven't gotten a chance to finish it yet XD

ソラ

Years
  • Yeah Ayumi does look cute when she'll look older -looks at OVA 10- :3

Watch OVA 10, it shows faces from 10 years in the future

Ru

Years
  • Isn't is OVA 9? Though I can see why you can mistake it being OVA 10, since it's called 'Stranger in 10 years'.

It shows all of the main cast (Detective Boys, Kogoro, Sonoko, Ran, Kazuha, and Heiji) ten years older. Ahh, I loved the part with Heiji and kazuha. XD

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Hello, may I join the fanclub? I've been a Detective Conan fan since I don''t know when. I read it through mangafox since I don't really like reading it in Indonesian... Besides, my first language is English :B

I really do want to watch the series, especially the movies. But one problem...

My parents don't let me go on Youtube or places like that...

I'm mad!

Ru

Years
  • Why shure. :D Welcome to the DC Club.

Ahhhh, someone who read the manga~ <3 Thank goodness! Now I have someone to talk to when I talk about the manga, since I can't watch the anime due to no sound on my laptop.

ソラ

Years
  • Awwww poor Ru~
    We need to get your sound working again!!

Im start to read the manga next week~

Ru

Years
  • Eh. It's okay. I originally read the Manga in the first place so I can catch up with the storyline without having to spend 600+ hours doing so, and so I can skip all the fillers (aka the Anime Only episodes). Spending two weeks is better than spending countless months trying to catch up, and with a new episodes every week. I would never catch up, and the Manga is farther, anywho.

The Anime has also switched around some episodes as well.

So, even though I do like things being moving and actiony and stuff, when it comes to wanting to catch up to where their currently are at this point in time, the Manga was the way to go.

And speaking of such, I have chapter 726 to read. |D

ソラ

Years
  • Yeah Manga is always the way to go.
    But tbh, I prefer voices, action in motion.
    But I will read the manga soon, -after he reads PokeSpe- :3

-watching Conan Movie 6 right now- I love this movie :D

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • Wow, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I started watching the dubs from episode one the other day and I just finished the two part when the group takes a ship with a family. The one with the "vengeful" newlywed and crazy artist.

ソラ

Years
  • Wow, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I started watching the dubs from episode one the other day and I just finished the two part when the group takes a ship with a family. The one with the "vengeful" newlywed and crazy artist.
    Oh that episode. I was talking about that episode to my cousin, saying it's kinda weird that two cousins are married to eachother and had a kid. lol.
    But I remember that episode(and the manga chapater too).

ソラ

Years
  • Thanks ^^;; I stole borrowed from BinaryPeaches at Yaddayaddaboom on LJ.

Yeah when they mentioned that I was like WTF!? but then i was like ehh, its anime LOL.

ソラ

Years
  • Anime has no logic.
    I saw it in this funny Case Closed Video.
    Anyways, Still can't wait till the 14th movie<33

Movie Six, I loved how Ran Jumped. I was like Whooooo jump jump jump xD

Back