• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elite Four's Children

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J

Years
  • ok the title explains it self and really there are no rules but the thing is you can not have the same parent unless i say really......and it's from all of the reagions...
    Name-
    Age-
    Parent-
    Pokemon-

Name-Zera
    Age-12
    Parent-Lance
    Pokemon-Dragonair,Sneasel,Garadose,Areodactal,Typhlotion

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Hey, could I be your sister in this RP?

Name- Yami
    Age- 15
    Parent- Lance (if not then Drake)
    Pokemon- Salamence, Kyogre (if no ledgandarys then Dragoniar), Sceptile, Blaziken, Feraligator.

~HORN!

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    YAY! Cool.
    Now if we find Paige online she can be in this RP if she wants. Oh and maybe that Marina person too.

~HORN!

A.J

Years
  • mad i was gonna say that but i gtg aiight so tell them but there are certen pplz i don't want on ok just those 2 for now ok so just add me in ur msn [email protected] ok then inform me unless u want to pm me but try not too so just add me

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    I'll attempt to add you even though I know nothing about computars. But if my computar is being evil like it usually is then I'll just PM you.

~HORN!

A.J

Years
  • Yo charizard_ma um......if its ok with Marina99 u will have to be brother and sister cos u both want drake as a parent

A.J

Years
  • i just got back from camp and good well now we can start and Note:IF U WANT TO JOIN PM ME

Last edited:

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • OK!
    (starting)
    MOM! what honey? why do I have to go to the stupid ELITE MEET oh honey it will be fun and u will get to meet the other elite four's children oh fine but.... yes honey ...WHAT SHOULD I WHERE????!!!!!

A.J

Years
  • (yami got banned so she won't be repling for a bit)
    "Come on dad let me ride dragonite please"*jump up and down*

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • (um what is banned?)
    so mom why do we go to this elite meet?
    well honey its because we have to see if your ready to become one of the elite 4 and we have to choose a place to battle the trainners and we have to get u kids ready for your journey with each other (mom looks down at floor )
    mom this was the day dad died right?
    yes it was honey i know u dont care about him but i did
    MOM he LEFT OUR FAMILY AND GOT KILLED BY TEAM MAGMA MEMBERS!!! im sorry but it was his fault and he left me when i was 2 so i dont have a father well any way want to use telaport there ill use mew ok right mom says as she lets out a dusclops

Last edited:
    Years
  • drake:are you ready for to day you guys?
    angel:i ready i just wish i had more pkmn on me.
    drake: you have more then you need. hey? where is your sister,marine?
    angel: i think i saw her outside training her swablu to evo hopfuly

A.J. what is banned?? because she is also in my RP and you need to post something on there too

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    (IP banned...it's what preators and higher do. IP ban is worse then a normal ban because your IP is banned from going to the site your banned from...and just to clear things up the ban wasn't intended to be on me...just when my IP changed I got the IP of an already banned member...but one of my friends got Kairi to lift the ban on that dude so...I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Yami was pretending to sleep in her bed while Zera was asking her to ride his Draginite...
    "Yami, wake up!" he said to her.
    "But I don't wanna go to this stupid thing!" said Yami to her father.
    "But there'll be lots of kids there," he said pleadidly.
    "Yeah whatever..."said Yami finnaly getting out of bed.

(~HORN!)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back