• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elite Four's Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    mike gets up and saw all of the people srond him
    mike explains what happen to the othersand takes them to where he saw the people

mike:ok these people look toght so you may need to get ready to battle

they look behind the bushes and

yami:where are them, the big toght people? is this one of your jokes
    zera:ok this must be one of his jokes i going back
    mike: where are they they were here!!!!

everybody leaves him

A.J

Years
    *walk with his dragonite and a guy jumps out in front of him*
    Man?:"Come with me"
    Zera:"**** No!!..Dragonite, Hyper Dragon Rage(my attack i made up and ur all welcome to make them up :)).."*it sends the guy fling and a huge gust of wind blows pat fro it*

A.J

Years
    "Wait, i know this sounds crazy we should tell one of the parents unless one of us stays here.But if we go up there that leavs us wide open to an attack we should take it by suprise from them but not really suprise if ya know wat u mean"

A.J

Years
    "Well i can't be Stuffed right now but i'm still for the mental attack cos me adn you have very good pokemon, BUT, i could be a trap there expecting us to do this" I say getting onto Dragonite

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back