• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Genesis A Journey RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

O

Your Mom
Years
*crosses fingers and hopes that this RPG will be a success*
Dr. Myuu, a scientist involved in the Mewtwo project has started another project in order to clone Mew. Using some existing files from the Mewtwo Project. Unleashing... Myuuro. Dr. Myuu has unleashed Myuuro and has invaded both Saffron City and Vermillion City. And has even left Mt. Silver in runes. This has sealed the entire Kanto Region, Leaving trust on 8 trainers... The Gym Leaders. The Elite 4 is gone due to major incident dating back to mid 2000. Now its the year 2010. Professor Oak, close to retirement still gives out Pok?mon to trainers every few months. You've been a trainer with experience for *insert number here. This number plus 10 is ur age* years. And now Kanto is relying on you. You take a train that only important people can take. The fate of Kanto is in your hands. You take your favorite Pok?mon *insert Pok?mon name here*

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Description-
Personality-
Other Stuff- e.g. History, special abilities

Pok?mon-
Gender-
Finding Location-
Signature Move- e.g. a Special punch
Description-

Name- Kasuke Hayemi
Age- 12
Gender- Male
Description- Spikey silver hair, Light grey hoodie with black Pok?ball print on back. Black baggy jeans and black skateboard shoes. Wears a black Pok?nav and a black Pok?gear. Stores Pok?dex in hoodie pocket. Has a small black and grey backpack that fits everything (O_o).
Personality- Trys to act like the cool guy in the corner.
Other Stuff- Plug was a gift from his older brother Buzuke or Buzz.

Pok?mon- Elekid
Gender- Male
Finding Location- Power Plant (found by brother Buzz)
Signature Move- 360 Thunder Punch- Elekid spins his arm around very quickly 360 times and throws the punch straight into enemy.
Description- A pretty buff Elekid. Seems to have an unlimited supply of energy (Literally!).

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Im in mate!

Name- Jim
Age- 17
Gender- male
Description- Tall, BRown and black mid-long hair, witha red bandana. Strong. BRown eyes and has 2 scars forming and x on his face. Wears a white shirt, and red wide pants with a black stripe in each side of it. Wears yellow and black trainers. Also has last gen pokenav, pokegear and pokedex.
Personality- Stronghearrted.Friendly and very brave, will do anything thats needed to do despite of the danger. Silent and not much talkative, more observative. Serious and very amture due to the hard experiences lived thorugh his life.
Other Stuff-
About his pokemon

When he was little, he was walking alone through the mountain, he found that a shiny charmander was beeing attacked by 12 or so scythers, he ran to help him
and got attacked also, (thats why the scars on the face) he managed to grab the charmander and escape running back to the forest and back to town in a long persecution cause of the scyther, the persecution lasted a hole night. He cured the charmander and they became friends since then. They trained together and now, 8 years later, charmander evolved into a Powerfull Shiny CHarizard!

About himself.

When he was born his mother died, and when he turned 7 his father abandoned him in a little town in the middle of the forest. He learnt to live alone and recieved help from some of the villagers, untill he met Flame, his charmander. Everything changed then and he became stronghearted and brave.

Pok?mon- Flame (Shiny Charizard)
Gender- Male
Finding Location-A mountain next to the forest where his village is.
Signature Move- Piro Blast, Charizards flame starts to burn wildly and he starts to accumulate fire power in its mouth, then he flies up high and throws a huge fire blast to the ground that burns everything on its way.
Description- Always prepared to fight, will never go back despite any danger. Will never betray its friend and trainer, Jim. FRiendly and brave. Protective.

-------------------------------------

Hope this is good! dying to start!

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
I've got a question. Could I use a Pokemon from my Fic? I was thinking of bringing in Silfayree, but I wanted to OK it with you. Silfayree isn't Legendary, but it has an ability that would probably be extremely useful.

I'll give you a rundown of its properties.

Name: Silfayree
Type: Psychic/Flying
Found: The Zanta Region, commonly in forested areas. Zanta is found west of Mount Silver, but was recently closed off due to the incident.
Signature Move: Cosmo Shift-All friendly targets temporarily become invincible for a short period. The affected targets cannot attack during this time, but items can still be used. If an affected target attacks, the effect of Cosmo Shift wears off immediately.
Move List: (equipped moves)
Cosmo Shift
Silver Wind
Psy-Beam
Confusion

Description: Silfayree is the silver-sprite Pokemon. It has red antennae that line its long pink hair, which serve to sense other Pokemon and Humans in the area. Silfayree like to play pranks on people and can often be heard giggling in the distance.
Size: 1 and a half feet tall.
Physical Description: Long pink hair, wings that resemble Celebi's, seems to wear a silver sprite dress, and is silverish in color, holds a wand in left hand, which enables it to use its attacks.

I tried to describe it as best as possible; I just need to know if its ok with you.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
i dont see why not, but its omega 2 who has to decide this! it even seems cool!

i hope more people join soon and we can start!

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
Years
sounds fun I'll join...

Name:Tom Wing
Description:Wears white shirts and blue jeans, he wears boots, 5'6", wears a black bandanna on his head.
Personality:When he gets angry you don't wanna even say hi to him! But usualy he's friendly, but don't say I din't warn ya!
Other Stuff(little fact):During his free time he explores caves.

Pokemon:Lightbulb(pikachu)
Finding location:Power Plant
sig Move:Thunder Dome:Pikachu Creates a protective dome of electricity that will Explode damaging evrything within an area of 2 miles
Description:looks just like any other pikachu, but has a BIG anger problem (sorta like Ash's pikachu did).

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2006
Name- Ari
Age- 13
Gender- Male
Description- Ari Has Blue Spiky Hair, A Red Tee Shirt, Black Hoodie, And Black and red pants
Personality- He is quiet But Once you get to know Him He's Loud and Hyper.
Other Stuff- Ari Is A great Fighter And Tought Pichu Fighting moves. Ari Lives In Saffron City

Pok?mon- Pichu
Gender- Male
Finding Location- Pichu Was About Arbok Food In Viridan Forest.
Signature Move- e.g. Double The Pain!: Ari And Pichu Throw A Megapunch And A Mega Kick
Description- Pichu Looks Like An Ordanary Pichu But Is A Wonderful Fighter

(Can We Have More Pokemon Than One?)

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
Years
Well then I could change mine to a fire pokemon:
NAME:Flare(Vulpix
FINDING PLACE:near a Power Plant
SIG MOVE:Magma Cannon:Vulpix Shots magma from it mouth with the force of a cannon.
DESC:looks like a normal vulpix.

O

Your Mom
Years
Ok... Your all accepted. I guess we can start now.

"And I'm guessing your Kasuke" A man said. He was in his late 20s dressed in a fairly smart uniform.

"Yes I am." Kasuke said confidently.

"Good Luck" The man said, his face still buried underneath his hat. He took out a piece of paper and ticked the name Kasuke Hayemi off, and gave Kasuke a small card. On the card it said 'MAP'. Kasuke's Elekid tagged behind and ran onboard the train.

Kasuke saw many rich people on the train. Many of which he saw on TV. He saw the President of the Pok?mart Corporation, and he seemed to surprised. A 12 year old kid considered important. He didn't seem to trust Kasuke but Kasuke didn't help it. He walked near the end of the train and sat in a little cabin like thing(the ones in Hogwarts Express in Harry Potter)

Kasuke's Elekid leapt from the floor and next to Kasuke. There was space for 3 more people in his little 'corner' And he knew that one of the trainers were already in Kanto. He looked into his small backpack. He had a water bottle, and his newly acquired Nintendo DS. He put it in a little pouch and zipped his backpack up. He got the small card and inserted it into his Pok?gear. His Pok?gear bought up a holographic diagram of the land of Kanto and there was a flashing red dot. Kasuke guessed that this was the destination.

"The train will be leaving in 10 minutes. All the qualified trainers that don't make it will not be accepted into Kanto." Kasuke guessed that that was the Driver and shrugged. He pressed a button on his Pok?gear and the holographic diagram of the map disappeared.
~
Only 3 more trainers make it on the train. THat is you 3 not counting FireEmporer because already does live in Kanto.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2006
Ari Was Hiding In A Little Cave. It Wasn't Safe In Saffron And He Was Really Afraid. His Pichu And Him Tried To Take Myuuro. They Had Failed Miserably And Ari Had Grabbed His Labtop, Poke Dex, Pokenav. Cell phone And Some Belongings Before Storing The Rest Of His Stuff In The Item Storage System. He Hugged Pichu "Pichu... What's Gonna Happen?" He Asked it

"Chu...." {I Don't Know...}. Pichu Frowned And A Tear Ran Down It's Face *Sniffle...*

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
Years
Hey can I join?
Name-Emily
Age-13
Gender-F
Description-Has blonde hair,blue eyes. She wears a flame colored bandana with a t-shirt and shorts or pants.
Personality-Good natured. Pushes her pokemon to thier limits but not hurting point. She is very friendly.
Other Stuff-Mom and dad died a year ago and has been forced to live on her own. She does know how to survive without parents though.

Pok?mon-Flame-Charizard
Gender-Male
Finding Location-Oak's lab
Signature Move-Flame Ball gets pretty mad then covers the foe in a ball of flames. Then uses Siesmic toss while still burning.
Descrip:Always there to protct. Always ready to fight for a friend or loved one. A pokemon you can always count on.

Sry I can't post anything now. I'm going to watch a movie.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
Years
Tom ran towards thee Train s fast as he could,"Man I hate it when this happens well at least I can Make it..."
Tom got on the train a let his vulpix out of it's pokeball,"well lots of people here is'nt there?"
"Vul-Pix."(yeah.)
Tom went towards the back and when he got there he met someone and an Elekid,"Hi, how ya doing? oh I almost forgot my name's Tom wing and this is my Vulpix "Flare""
"Vul!"(Hi!)

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2006
Ari Sighed And Took Out His Poke Gear. "I'll E-mail The People That Are Gonna Help Us." He Sent An Email To All Of Them.

Peleas Help! The Danger Is Increasing! Come Quickly! ~ Ari

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
Years
I was flying on Flame's back to the train station. When I got there I returned Flame and ran to the train. I just barley made it. "Whoa that was close!" I said I made my way to the back and met two kids. One had a Vulpix and the other a Elekid. "Hello." I said to them. "My name is Emily and I have a Charizard named Flame."

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Err ... can I take part here? o.O; I may be late but this only page 1. So can I?! -begs- XD;

Name- Asher Eleon
Age- 12
Gender- Male
Description- Wears a red T-shirt with a Charmeleon and a small blaze on the pocket near the upper right of it. Pants are jeans. Blue color, a brown backpack with almost everything a trainer can have. Holds a PokeNav with the phone system. Onto the HUMAN desp.: A BIT tannish skin, eyes are a little small (No. Not small as a bad magna characters eyes) black hair. And stanDs about 5' 0''. O.o;
Personality- Pretty shy and moody at times, always accepts a challenge and adventure.
Other Stuff- Joined the Pokemon League at nine even though the age limit was 10. However, he knew that people would expect a lot from him since they know that Asher's parents were GREAT pokemon trainers in the past.

Pok?mon- Charmeleon Nicknamed: Charmen
Gender- Female
Finding Location- Pallet, Oak's lab
Signature Move- Fire Slash. -Just like Blaze Kick only delivered as a burning slash-
Description- A little blue light comes in Charmen's flame everyone once in a while. This appearence is probably a rare case of power happening to Charmen.Red in color, kind,gentle and lovingly loyal. Not to mention fierce in battle.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2006
"I Guess It Didn't Go Through... i Got Some Of Thier Names. One Was Emily... The Other Was Tom... Oh! And Kasuke!" He Said To His Pichu.

Pichu Smiled "Pi! Chuuu!" {Sound Strong!}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back