• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Genesis A Journey RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni nods in agreement. "Yes. But should we bring this Pokemon with us? This doesn't seem to be the safest place to leave it."

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
Years
"It probably would," Tom said looking towards the Pigeotto,"but you know if he's owned we should find it's owner, one way to do that is the Capture test if we cant capture it belongs to someone, or if it has a Tag or other way of Identifing if it has a trainer."

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
Years
"well I have a few but you can use one,"Tom said handing a Pokeball to Emily,"but you know a Ultra Ball would make the test a little more truthful, but I have none. Anyways take the Ball and see if it has a trainer if it don't You'll be the Piggeotto's Trainer."

O

Your Mom
Years
Pidgeotto dodged the ball.

"Well, if it isn't like that Pikachu in the anime... We could keep it as a scout or spy, it would be useful..." Pidgeotto nodded his head in agreement.

"Well, we'd better get going. Anyone think of a nickname for it?"

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni responded. "You should be able to reuse the Poke-Ball. Usually, it shatters if it fails to capture a Pokemon. Since no contact was made, it should be ok."

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni replied. "That's a good question. We do need to get there as soon as we can."

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2006
"Stop playing with the birdy, and lets go." He said picking up pichu and starting to walk. "Come on! We've gotta go!" "Pipipi"

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni starts following behind. (I've seen what happens when you're in an RPG and go off by yourself.)

O

Your Mom
Years
"Pidgeotto's wing is not recovered enough to be off flying for long periods of time. Anyone want to carry him?"

"Ok, we'll be heading off now." I picked my gear and started walking. "Anyone got a map?"

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni looked at the rest of the group. "I'm from Zanta, so that's the only Region I have a map of. Other than a few general locations here, I don't know the layout of the Region very well."

Chezni looks at Pidgeotto. "I guess I could carry you if you want. I've been there too."

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2006
"My maps in in storage, I'll get it out." He said opening his laptop, and withdrawing the map "Here it is!"

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni looked at it for a second. "Ok... If we go west from Saffron, then south, we should be able to get to Pallet Town after going through two other cities..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back