• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leaving... ='(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I'm Leaving! for a while, that is. ;P I'm leaving because...of the dreaded exams. u_u I'll be back on 10/30... and after a few more days, I'm leaving for a 3 day gradation trip on 11/3~11/5, So for this period when i'm gone, don't forget the good name of Miyu-chan... ;_; *waves* T.T

-Miyu-chan

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Yay! I succeeded then. ;P Mwahaha... :D

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Aww, we'll miss you Miyu-chan... it won't be the same without you. ;_;

John Denver

Banned
Years
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! MIYU CHAN I LOVE YOOUUU!!!

*reads rest of post*

Miyu Chan dam I hate you, you scared the crap outa me...

Aw just kidding, I don't hate you not even a little bit. I hope you have a safe trip to...uh...your exams...

BOO ya!

John Denver

Banned
Years
It...was....only....a joke....there buddy :) :)

"Sarcasm is a true gift of laughter, and the spawn of some horrible conversations."
~Dakota

BOO ya!

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Gosh, Miyu! You scared me to death, lol. ^_^; I hope you have a fun trip and good luck on your exams. =D I can't wait 'til you get to come back, we'll miss you!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Miyu-chan said:
I'm Leaving! for a while, that is. ;P I'm leaving because...of the dreaded exams. u_u I'll be back on 10/30... and after a few more days, I'm leaving for a 3 day gradation trip on 11/3~11/5, So for this period when i'm gone, don't forget the good name of Miyu-chan... ;_; *waves* T.T

-Miyu-chan
<6:16am> You ruined my morning Miyu-chan! J/K ^_^;; I'm glad it's only a week, I thought you're going for, let's say 3 month?! :'( That's what your subject title made it sound like!! @_@;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

\/ :laugh:
Dakota said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! MIYU CHAN I LOVE YOOUUU!!!

*reads rest of post*

Miyu Chan dam I hate you, you scared the crap outa me...

Aw just kidding, I don't hate you not even a little bit. I hope you have a safe trip to...uh...your exams...

BOO ya!
LOL! XD XD XD

Yah, I won't forget ya Miyu-chan. n_n;; Let's just hope you don't go for longer than you said. ^_-

*Hopes* XD Just don't worry about PC while you're away, good luck on your tests! Come back soon!! Bye! Bye! *waves* *cries*

:P

:P @ PM3K

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
PokeMaster3000 said:
drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................. *getting angry*

good luck on ur exams!!! i forgot to say that....

yeah, don't worry about PC and login everyday like I did...
hehehehehehehehe *can't stop laughing*
Yah, too bad she's not gonna read what we wrote for her. :'( :'(

lol

She probably learnt her lesson from PC's affect on her last examination period hopefully XDDD

PokeTrainerCarol

Miyu-chan! the big huge letters scared me...!!! :(

Oh well, real life is more important, I hope you pass your exams. I'll miss you!!

:)
I don't really mind if she's not here to read but I just HAD to put my bye bye message >_> ^_^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Yeah, if anything it helps us cope more than it does her. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back