• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leaving... ='(

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    o.O; Nope, it's on Monday, here. and it's Saturday now, which means I leave... x_x; *is too lazy to think* ;P
    It means you'll leave.... eventually. *Is too lazy to think* lol jk, that would be in 2 days.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Hey guys! I just saw the news, and our school is cancelling our graduation trip for... some time. XD; Because of an idiotic Typhoon. *angry* Well, at least I can go on to PC! lol

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yay! Typhoon was a blessing! Sort of. =D

Now you can make lots of posties!

...and I'll see you on MSN! ^_^

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    Hey guys! I just saw the news, and our school is cancelling our graduation trip for... some time. XD; Because of an idiotic Typhoon. *angry* Well, at least I can go on to PC! lol
    Some time? lol, you'll still get a grad hopefully o_0

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yay, I'm glad you get to stay longer then! ^_^ *cries happily* I hope the typhoon wasn't too bad, though.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Kayleigh said:
    Yay, I'm glad you get to stay longer then! ^_^ *cries happily* I hope the typhoon wasn't too bad, though.
    Nope, the Typhoon wasn't bad at all... in fact it's gone! O.O; Oh! The horror! x_x; *punches typhoon* The graduation trip date has been moved to December 15th... (my birthday...) Which means I won't be online for my birthday! O.O;

Gengar

Funny? Lookin' for me?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 28, 2004
    Relly??! 0.o That's just to bad.. :( *cry* I dont relly know you but I hope another typhoon comes up so you can be here for you're birthday! If you're not then HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ^_^; ^.^; ^-^;;

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    *gasp*

Noo...but you have to spend your birthday with us! Forget all those real life peoples and things. ;p

IS your birthday party going to be delayed then or something? o.o;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Nooo! I wanted you to be here on your birthday. ;_; *starts praying that another typhoon will come there on December 15th*

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Kayleigh said:
    Nooo! I wanted you to be here on your birthday. ;_; *starts praying that another typhoon will come there on December 15th*
    lol, I seriously doubt it. lol ._. Just that S thing...(SARS) *shiver* o.O;
    Relly??! 0.o That's just to bad.. *cry* I dont relly know you but I hope another typhoon comes up so you can be here for you're birthday! If you're not then HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ^_^; ^.^; ^-^;;
    Thatnks! n_n I don't know you well, either but...hehe...I appretiate it. ;D
    *gasp*

Noo...but you have to spend your birthday with us! Forget all those real life peoples and things. ;p

IS your birthday party going to be delayed then or something? o.o;
    Noooo.... Don't forget to celebrate my birthday! XD; (And I really wanted to be here for it... =( ) I'll go try to find a Internet Cafe... if not, I'll steal a computer. *evil grin*

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That's my girl! You get to that internet. *_*;

We'll have a Miyu-chan layout for your birthday! Uhh...maybe. o.o;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back