• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
Beedrill can learn Poison Jab at lvl 37 *hint hint hint*

Although, i think it would kill us before you could use sketch ...

Aethelstan

I find myself hilarious
Years
I've noticed that only four of us have posted so far, and we're slowly beginning to move away from the beach and boat and crate stuff, so I would advise a first post soon, but I might just be impatient. And yes, that was a bad run on sentence.

Years
I feel like this RP is going nowhere. I'll be on later today, but I'm still waiting for somebody else to post.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
I'll have my post up shortly! I just need to wash these dishes first XP
EDIT: I posted. and Brook officially know's Poison Jab. *does a jig* I love Poison Jab... and Iron Tail =3

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
ShadowYashi- Wow, that was better then my plan (run until we died :))

Grishnax- are you planning on Jake to wake up soon? (If not, Chris can administer some shock therapy....

Muhahahahaha!

Years
I think that shock therapy might actually be a good idea...

Anyways, I'm just waiting for someone to wake me up, and then we can get on with the introductions. Sound good?

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
I can post tomorrow and wake Jake up if you guys want. (BBRRRZAP!)

I'll be home at 3ish (East Coast US) and it can be up at 4ish.

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
Years
OK, so grishnax (heh...weird name) officially allowed me to join this RP! :D

So here's the backgrond info. I'll also post in the RP now. :p

Spoiler:

Years
*shoots Zanny77 for calling my name weird*

Let's all give a hearty welcome to Zanny77 for joining the RP! I'm just posting for all of you who are suspicious of him lying to get into the RP, but don't worry, it's approved by me. I might let other people in later if it feels like it's going slowly or something, but for now, this is truly it for signups. Time for dinner, so see you all tomorrow!

Years
I just posted, and I'm pretty sure that I just gave us a major turning point in the thread. There are now two options, and doing them will affect what will happen next.

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
Years
Sorry....I've been gone for 5 DAYS WITHOUT INTERNET.
But it was for All-State Chorus and visiting family, so I guess it's fair. I'll go post. XD

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
Hey. Had a question.

Whatever happened to the Snowrunt and Ralts people? Thy just kinda disappeared O.o

Oh, and also. I'll probably post tomorrow cause I haven't posted since Chris was knocked out :) (not until later tho, I got a soccer tourney)

Years
I'm going to send a PM to them, and if they don't respond in 2 days, I'll boot them out. Also, good luck for your soccer tourney!

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
Hey guys. I gots the concussions during my game today X_X ... so my post may be delayed a bit. Also, please don't yell at me if I spell nething wrong, my head feels a bit swimmy still and is throbbing. But at least I still have me sense of humor! (Ow...)

Last edited:
Years
MINOR GODMODDING ALERT! ShadowYashi did some minor godmodding, but it's not major enough to be a problem. Just a few words spoken from another persons character, and a dive tackle for a rescue, but it's still godmodding. Please try not to do that in the future.

On another note, I accidentally gave Aethelstan a level-up, even though he wasn't in the Ursuring battle. I'm not going to take it away, but I'm going to have to be more careful with level-ups in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back