• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
  • MINOR GODMODDING ALERT! ShadowYashi did some minor godmodding, but it's not major enough to be a problem. Just a few words spoken from another persons character, and a dive tackle for a rescue, but it's still godmodding. Please try not to do that in the future.
    Don't worry, it's cool. She had my permissions and showed it to me ahead of time :)

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
  • Unconscious. It's not very fun. >.>
    I wanted to rejoin the group without actually helping in this battle....I played a big role in the last one, so I think I'll duck out of this one.

Dang Caravahna....

Years
  • Don't worry, it's cool. She had my permissions and showed it to me ahead of time :)

Next time someone does something like that, please tell me by posting in this thread or PMing me so I won't put the blame on people who didn't deserve it. (and keep me from looking like an idiot)

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Ok, sry bout that.

So now, I talked to Yashi and got permissions to bunny Brook a little bit in my next post (Hopefully it will be up shortly, I've been having some PC problems :\)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back