• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Okay, I need help keeping track of everyone.

Yuria's in his dorm room.

Sagishi and Eva are eating cheeseburgers.

An undefined number of students (and Ryuu) are heading to give Solo a funeral.

Who else is where?

Khawill

<3
Years
Okay, I need help keeping track of everyone.

Yuria's in his dorm room.

Sagishi and Eva are eating cheeseburgers.

An undefined number of students (and Ryuu) are heading to give Solo a funeral.

Who else is where?

Frio and Yvette are in the forest with the Aliens, teacher, and mermaid.
Elise is in her dorm looking for something that doesn't exist

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Takumi is on the roof of the school and Nami has cried herself asleep in her room.

My post will be up within 2/3 hours

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
It's so quiet here~ I'll trow a question in here then:

What made you all join Youkai Academy?

EDIT: Time to go to the funeral guys! Remember, after this the day will end and there will be a timeskip of one week. After this timeskip there won't be a school day but a festival. More details about this festival will be given in the IC post of that day.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I joined because you forced me in. Now you'd have to force me out to make me go. I'm like a parasite!

You and your timeskips, seesh. ._.

Years
What made me join? It just sounded really fun, I did it spontaneously when you mentioned there was an open spot (that didn't actually exist so you made one for me :3).

On a side note, my post is coming I have just had limited inspiration right now because of some IRL problems I've been having.

Last edited:

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
At first I wanted to join because I've seen Rosario + Vampire, and it made me laugh, so when I recognized the name of the crazy and fun school from said story I couldn't resist. Then when I saw what kind of place you guys had going and that it survived so unflappably I HAD TO JOIN! Although it was of course full at the time and there was no room for me, so I just went on with my life until there was an opening and you let me know! :D

And I love it here.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I was attracted to the RP because it sounded different to me. At that time, I knew only a little about Rosario + Vampire, but I was never inclined to watch it. Now... I'm a bit inclined, but I still don't because time and RPs and stuff.

Anyways, around the time I was on a Pokemon RP spree [4:0 Pokemon RP to non-Pokemon RP ratio, in stark contrast to now; 2:3] and I decided to become more diverse in the RP scene, branching out here because it seemed intriguing and interesting to me. And I decided to go out on a limb and try it out, reserving and stuff. And then I loved it, so I couldn't really drop it when I started to become less active.

AND WHADDYA KNOW, almost a year later and I'm still here.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I came in because it looked like fun when I finally clicked on the OOC, and I thought of Yuria on the spot. :3

It took a while for me to click on the OOC. >_>

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
When I first came back to the RPC after a long hiatus, I found that most of the RPs I was interested in were full (except Gimmepie's Reapers, RIP). I also had never done any academy RPs in my RP history. And so these two factors caused me to join the moment there was an opening.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I'm happy you all like it in here ^^ Though... I'd appreciate it very much if everyone would post now about going to the funeral. I plan on starting that friday so be quick~

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm waiting for gimmipie to respond to my last post I had Cheryll go find him to go to the funeral together

Back