• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
  • Gimmepie&Lord Sephear- Sephear could VM or PM people of how the whole process went. You could send a VM or PM to both DuskLunacy and gimmepie. You could also ask Dusk if Lerion could be on his way to Sagishi to get the translation necklaces. Gimmepie could do the same or pretend that he has spend his whole week helping Sagishi on the translation necklaces and figuring out what alchemy is? :p you could also mention that he spend most of his time in the library or with Cheryl and Terra if Genevieve and Machomuu alright with that.

I'm just giving ideas~

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Well, during the past week, Terra's been taking advantage of his new life.

Now, part of me is thinking that, in order to create his own identity, Terra is starting down the path of becoming an artificial mage, like a certain ordinary magician, using his knowledge to create gadgets to reproduce magic on the fly (so they're more similar in concept than in practice).

Now, I'm not 100% on this as of yet, and I doubt this would completely get in the way of social activity. I do imagine that Terra would have made it a point to meet some other students, though.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Great, Terra's just getting used to being alive and he's already a gamer.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Great, Terra's just getting used to being alive and he's already a gamer.
    I wouldn't have done it any other way, would you have?

I'm just gonna sum up the week here because I'm lazy and selfish and don't like timeskips.

Sagishi: since we timeskipped the funeral, Solo's real name was never really revealed. That said, though, it's probably for the best. He'd likely only want Eva and Sagishi because that's the only way it can work to know it, and even then, not use it. "Solo" stuck to him as a name, and that's what all of the students know him by. Sagishi finished duping the necklace by the end of the week and the Lycans now have them. Assumedly with either Allistar or Terra, though there'd need to be confirmation from either of them. If not, then random school mage. Sagishi has a dorm room now, and assumedly he'd have started hanging out with Eva (because Solo, and because Solo enjoys Sagishi's awkwardness-pain).

Yami/Luna: considering that most of the week was without translation, they'll have likely just talked with each other, hunted, ate, slept, and likely practiced fighting a lot. By the end of it they have the necklaces, and are planning on heading toward the school to see what it's like before they fully accept the offer.

Years
  • @Dusk - Allister probably would have helped, so I'm alright with that. Although it would likely have also made him dislike Sagishi even more (although perhaps respect his talents? We'll see).

As for everything else I assume he spent the week as he normally would. Studying magic and dream analysis like he has taken to (because Raka and Terra and his weird recurring dream). when not book-diving he'd have spent time reading his fictional books (he reads a lot, okay?) and spending time with Cheryll, Yorick and probably Terra.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • I posted as Nami. It's kinda an example for you guys but I'd appreciate it if everyone would just leave Nami be xD This means; Don't pick her up or try to help her, it's probably the best if your characters don't notice her at all.

Why am I asking something like that while Nami is on the edge of life and dead? You'll see.

Songbird

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    As a warning, Claire and I have a big post incoming. Just wanted to warn you.

It's posted.

Last edited:

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • SU for new Yorick that needs approval from all people involved even a little, namely Gimmie, Genevieve, Macho, PS, SD, and Sephy (Pink's Luna, Wolfy's chars, and Khawill's chars are mentioned in the history, but are not influenced directly) :

Spoiler:

Years
  • @Geras - That's actually a really good idea! I might do a Part 2 sign-up like that for Allister which could help with my posts. Also, his relationship with Allister seems to make sense, after all Allister isn't exactly an expert on emotional stuff xD

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • I second that statement, great work Gerbear! I think I'll make an updated SU along those lines.

BTW I whole-heartedly approve, maybe add a little detail like Lerion and Yorick reminiscing about nature and forests.

Years
  • and here it is, couldn't be bothered with pretty CSS though xD

Allister Part 2
    Spoiler:

Lokiepie, Geras, Genevieve, Siiadams, DeLaMuerte, Machomuu, DuskLunacy and Pink I have mentioned your characters in there so if you have any major problems let me know and I'll change it.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Why does everyone hate Higorashi so much? D: He's your homeroom teacher! and will prove that he does care on the next IC day muwahaha

Still, what did he do...? ... Never mind. Bad question xD I will let him explain his actions some other time.

Why does everyone hate Higorashi so much? D: He's your homeroom teacher! and will prove that he does care on the next IC day muwahaha

Still, what did he do...? ... Never mind. Bad question xD I will let him explain his actions some other time.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    I'll make a part 2 su for Cheryll sometime tonight or tomorrow :)

also he could have run into Cheryll if you would like Dusk.

Last edited:

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • @PinkSapphire: Yorick isn't fond of Higoroshi because of what he hasn't done, namely punish Elise and Sagishi. He isn't entirely concerned with what people want or what is best for them as opposed to what he feels is right.

@Gimmiepie: Nice! I like the tension with Allister's feelings about Luthas, could make for some interesting stuff.

@Sephy: I find it interesting how both Lerion and Yorick grew up in a forest but ended up with very different lessons from it because of the people around them, namely Lerion's pack and the lack of involvement from Yorick's parents.

Perplexity

The Crazy One
    Years
  • Sagishi blindly ran into... Someone. I'll leave it up to you guys to decide who.

Wait...didn't he run into Yuria? I could have sworn that said he ran into Yuria earlier. I thought we were about to have some awesome three way interaction? :\

Songbird

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    We still are; it's destined—as is Eva's harem. We're just going to make it more awesome than tripping over him, considering Yuria and Eva already bumped into each other in their last post. That would just get annoying for anyone, especially with broken arms.

Last edited:
    Back