• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you Rather?

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Get entertained by Mr. Mime....both options are awesome though.

Would you rather...
Be slaughtered by a Bisharp, as you choke upon your own organs or would you rather go to a pretty carnival, run by the Pokemon Gym Leaders to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the legend of Victini?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
2nd option, don't know what slaughter means.
WYR Celebrate Luvdisc Valentines or Delibird Christmas?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
1st one

By a Mr Mime armed with a machine gun who only tell riddles as a way to talk. Would You Rather be riddled with bullets. OR confused to death by riddles

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Deep throat. Please.

Would you rather be stuck in the dream world forever, or reliving the pain of dream eater over and over again? (Basically forever.) Hopefully thread will come back~?

Last edited:

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Dream World. Hello! Find out who is creepy and not!

WYR become a rare pokemon and be hunted down for the rest of your life with no way to hide. Or be a magikarp and never evolve?

Years
Eat a Cacturn. I would die a bloody death like in a horror movie, and that makes me content.

Would you rather go up against the legendary lv.100 Mewtwo (which is very vicious and would likely eat you) or have to listen to a Snorlax give a lecture (so boring you would explode, like, in a gory way)?

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2013
Mewtwo. I'll use Level 100 Bug and Dark types.

WYR have to ride a Slugma everywhere (without getting burned) or ride a Caterpie everywhere (you won't squish it)?

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
SLUGMA!

Would you rather have the world explode (assuming in the afterlife) and everyone die or make pokemon never have existed or ever exist? (ooh tough decision)

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
I choose A, I looooooooooooove Pokemon.
Would you rather faint of an Aura Explosion or Chubby Impact-o?

Lucariotoes

Ah-woo.
Years
Aura Explosion, as it sounds like a cooler way to get KO'd.

Would you rather try a Rage Candy Bar or an Old Gateau for a snack?

Years
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEE

Would you rather fight Lance with a Magikarp, or a Feebas?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
2nd option, duh. Train Feebas until he evolves to Milotic, and catch some Pokemons and fight Lance.

Would you rather being Flamethrowed by a Charizard or by a Infernape?

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Can't really win either way, but Ash survived a few flamethrowers from his Charizard, so I'd choose the first option.

I'm not gonna throw you guys something cruel and unusual, so here's a nice one for ya.

Let's say you lived in a place where your only utility was heat. Assuming the Pokemon have no aversion, would you rather have an electric type Pokemon provide you with free electricity, or a water type Pokemon provide you with free water?

Any Pokemon, any size, doesn't matter.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Water by a long shot and specifically Ludicolo and its evolutions

Would you rather be stranded in the mountains or stranded in a canyon without any chance of escape

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
I dunno what this has to do with Pokemon, but I'll go with mountains. Gotta come down eventually. Might as well move downward than upward, assuming that when you say canyon, you mean stuck in a gorge.

Ah, here's one based on a 4 panel Pokemon comic. Would you rather:

Kiss a Jynx. On the lips, at that, or...
Kiss a Voltorb, which then immediately explodes with you receiving full impact?

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2013
Kiss a Voltorb.... NO LOVE FOR UGLY JYNX.

Would you rather wake up with a Jynx by your side OR with a Machoke by your side?

Back