• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts: A Descent Into The Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
  • Each of us has a destiny
    That sets us all apart.
    And each of us has a darkness
    That looms within our hearts.

A never-ending cycle,
    And evil fills the world.
    Lying latent, it slowly grows,
    Then lets its force unfurl.

Can we defeat this black foreboding
    And prove that good will win?
    Can we cleanse our bodies with the Light
    And purify this sin?

No one can escape the Dark,
    This fateful prophecy,
    And that all the worlds will be devoured
    Without the Light and One who holds the Key.

--- Writings Upon the Gates of Kingdom Hearts

Prepare yourself for a journey into the Darkness, where not even the strong may survive.

Within our worlds exists a power we know very little of. A power that if kept at bay cannot harm us, yet if we mistreat its awe-inspiring forces, our very souls become black and tarnished with its corruption, our hearts rot within our very bodies, turning our minds towards Greed, Lust, Power, and Darkness. This Darkness feeds on the hate and vices and evil that lies latent, deep within the hearts of all. Like a looming shadowed mist of Death, it will consume everything in its path until there is nothing left but a barren void of emptiness. In the past, it has been released, destroying everything in its path, coming dangerously close to annihilating the entire universe in its rampage of furious hatred and evil.

A young boy reluctantly accepted the task to harness the Darkness that had been brought upon our world and nearly wiping out all but a few planets- planets that had remained strong even after being overrun with the Shadows of Darkness. This boy was given the mystical and mighty Keyblade, a miraculous weapon that chooses only those with the purest of hearts as its wielder. With this magical key, he was to seal the Darkness away in each of the worlds that remained. With the help of his friends, this unlikely hero was able to contain the Darkness within the Sacred Palace of Light at the End of the World: Kingdom Hearts. The Darkness was locked inside, never again able to break free. With his accomplishment, the worlds were soon back to normal, the Darkness never to consume the worlds with its destructive force once more. All because this boy was able to face this power without trepidation, and seal it away for eternity.

Or did he?

Two years later on the planet of Gaia, life went on as usual. The Alliance- AVALANCHE and The Followers of Sephiroth- were the planet's security, for no crisis got past them without being resolved. The Followers of Sephiroth is headed by the most powerful clone ever created in the image of the Great One: Aerith Hojo, the only female clone ever created. AVALANCHE's Commander-in-Chief takes the form of Storm Rheynard, the last surviving member of a previously undiscovered race of fox-like people called Vulpines. The two leaders were tremendously close friends, the strong tie between the two organizations giving the people hope that they will surely keep any harm from the planet so long as they were in charge.

Little by little, The skies had darkened, and ominous wisps of black clouds like forbearers of doom loomed over the towns of Nibelheim, Kalm, Midgar, among others. This unnatural disturbance caused unease among Gaia's people, yet they went about their daily life, knowing that they were safe so long as the Alliance were there to protect them. The unusual occurrence worried Storm, so she heightened security and intelligence to gather more information on this strange cloud. As the days went by, the days got darker and darker. Soon, AVALANCHE headquarters in Kalm Town had received word that cities all over Gaia were disappearing, and strange hostile dark beings were being sighted throughout the world.

In Nibelheim, Aerith was going about her daily routine early one morning. Stepping foot outside her mansion, the silver-haired clone noticed that the quiet pastoral town had been enveloped in a dark haze. Everything was quiet, a death-like silence sweeping over the village. Going out to give her beloved chocobo, Link, some breakfast greens, she met with a terrorizing sight. She just gasped in utter horror as the bird was slowly swallowed up by the ground, squawking for help as gigantic tentacles of shadows lurched up from the ground to wrap around his body and drag him downwards into the pit of Darkness that just seemed to grow larger and larger. To save her friend from this fate, Aerith dived in after him, only to find that she too was to be swallowed up by the Darkness.

Upon hearing of the mysterious disappearance of her best friend, the final straw had been set, and Storm took action. Rashly going out to face this growing Darkness head-on to retrieve the only companion she had, she leapt into the saddle of her faithful chocobo, Luna. Sword in paw, she flew straight over the horizon into the black void that had grown to enormous proportions, nearly covering all of the planet in its wickedly evil embrace. Amidst the blackened mist that shadowed the land, the Vulpine came face to face with an immense creature, black as a shadow of death and a huge space in the shape of a heart in the middle of its body. With a swipe of its hand, it unsaddled Storm from Luna, the two falling, spinning, spiraling downwards into the black endless pit, never to be seen in their world again.

Aerith, Storm, Link, and Luna have been separated. Alone, they must find each other and find the Light in their hearts before finding a way to defeat the Darkness and a way back home.

This dazzling new RPG is filled beyond capacity with new villains, worlds, Heartless, summons, and characters. Fast-paced role-play makes this RPG one of the best in its class. Join Aerith and Storm in the fight against Darkness, or go against them and be corrupted by its richly intoxicating power!

What is causing this new evil to ebb and flow over this world, like a black tide of misery and annihilation? Only in time will it be revealed to you, and only if you take a deep breath, close your eyes, step forward, and descend into the Darkness.

Be One with the Light. Be One with the Darkness. Choose your Fate. Write your Destiny.

KINGDOM HEARTS: A DESCENT INTO THE DARKNESS

Name:
    Personality:
    Description:
    Keyblade/Weapon:
    Side:
    Rp Sample:

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • ok, ill join them! ^-^

name: Katana(no imagination)
    personality: I little bit quiet, but still talks alot when shes in a conversation.
    description: lookie at the girl in my siggy! ^-^
    weapon: (changed my mind ^-^;) sword called sinned katana, and a pistol
    rp sample: I was walking down the hall when Lee ran past. "Hey, where ya going?" I yelled. Before he answered, my phone rang, and I had to pick it up. "Yo, Teresa here." I said as I always did. "How many times do I have to tell you this is your work line!?" my boss, Glynn. "Heh...sorry." I said, feeling a sweatdrop. "Anyway, I need you to come to my office...now, not after lunch." I nodded, and hung up my phone. I would come! ...Im, not even hungry...and its 7:00...why do I work for this guy!? I thought, walking down the hall.

Last edited:

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • Yea,i never really seen you RP before sso...^^;; just ot be sure that this RP will be a success,you will need a RP Sample.
    And yes your keyblade can be that,just add a description to it so that everyone will have a fair idea on what it looks like ^^

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • I haven't played Kingdom hearts before, (mainly becouse I don't have a PS2) but I'll join you guys... I've always wanted to and I think It would be fun!

Name: Alandros
    Personality: Funloving and gifted, Alandros uses his talents as an acrobat to help him in battle he enjoys the company of people and loves to hear them talk for hours on end manely becouse he can't stop talking himself, but he has a bad habbit of turning the conversatcion in a sexual derection.. whether it is just a wrong word or a full sexual Asult he still has to stop himself. But luckly Will is there to stop him before he gets really nasty... arn't lovers just the best...
    Description:
    zoro%20sanji%20sfondo%20giallo.jpg

the one with green hair...
    Keyblade: long and golden, with a silver blade end, the handle is incrusted with rubies and saphires, the end of it is shaped like a clover with a teardrop shaped dimand suspendied inside it.
    Rp Sample:

"Will! Where are you Will?! I hate it when you go missing you know!" Alandros yells into the darkness of the room he and Will shared, "If you don't come out I'm going without you!" he threatens, why of all people did I pick Will? he thinks slaming his fist on the door. Suddely Will's shape apears in the bathroom doorway, "Oh ya that's why..." Alandros says watching the water drip off Will's naked body as he stood in the steam of his shower, "well... hurry up and put some clouths on..." He says gulping, Will always made him feel tight.. but in a good way. "I'll wait for you outside.." he says steping out quickly, gasping at the freash air, Will may have been unriliable when it came to puntuality but he had it where it counted.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • Name: Will
    Personality: He's calm, cool and collected, a sort of 'keeper' for his lover Alandros. He is quiet at times, but push his buttons, and you're in for a hard and rough ride.
    Description: The man with the yellow hair, in JBCBlank's piccy ^^
    Keyblade/Weapon: Long and slender, a deep gray with an oddly shaped end. Jewels are encrusted upon the handle, this weapon has a heart-shaped end, a red ruby dangling from it.
    Side: Light/Good (I think that's right)
    Rp Sample: Will turned the shower off thinking that he had heard something, it was Alandros yelling at him again, "Gosh... can't a guy get a decent shower?" he says steping out not bothering to dry himself, "Alandros, you can be such a pain." he says walking to the door, glaring at Alandros. He had better remember what I do for him. He thinks grabbing at the towel. "I'll wait outside..." he heard Alandros say as he pulled the towel off the rack. "You'd better!" Will grumbles.

Hope that's good enough!

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • I wanan join. My profile will be unfinished for a while because I'm limited on time but it'll be fixed soon.

Name: Zukra
    Personality: Zukra tends to be very sarcastic but she's really friendly. Most of the time she's pretty cheerful and carefree but it's a bad idea to cross her. When she becomes angry she adopts a forked tongue and can become a little harsh. Adventure is her middle name and she never turns down a chalenge. No matter what the odds she never backs down and helps those who need it anyway she can.
    Description: (Finding picy)
    Keyblade/Weapon: A sharp and slender sapphire blade with a golden handle shaped like a comet with the tail being a silver string of thin ropes hanging off the end. There is a silver comet on the blade near the handle with a single streak of black in the tail. In the silver ropes hanging off the end there is also a single black rope.(Might also be changed to bow and arrow. ^^')
    Rp Sample: (I hope I don't have to post one of these but I will if I must.)

I am really sorry for my profile being so incomplete. ^^' I promise it will be better soon. I just wanted to reserve a spot.

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Name: Kay
    Personality: Kay is a very kind hearted person who lis easily befriended. He loves to swordfight and often manages to pull himself out of the toughest situatoins.
    Description:Me
    Keyblade/Weapon:One Winged Angel
    Side: Light
    Rp Sample:This is from a previous Kingdom herats Rp I was in I just revised it a bit.

With Teresa's help the giants heartless' other leg had dissapeared. Kay tried to concentrate on it's torso and kept attacking. He was so focused that when it's arms knocking him in to the distance. Upon hitting the ground Kay's kayblade flew out of his hands a few feet behind him. Kay sprinted toward his kayblade hoping nothing would happen to it. Just then some heartless surrounded it and were ready to fight him for it. Dispite this Kay kept runningtoward his keyblaade.When he got close enough Kay held out his right hand and made a leap for it. Before he could reach it a heartless knocked him away again. Getting up again Kay beganto walk toward them concentrating on his kayblade. Once again Kay held out his hand, but this time his keyblade appeared in his hand. Kay rushed at the heartless killing them all with one blow. He then hurried back to help Teresa with the Gaurd Armor.

Last edited:

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • All right,i already know that you can RP real well alana so you dont need to post one.Everyone is accepted we will begin shortley maybe one,two,or three more people

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • Hey i want join, i am a great fan of Kindom hearts, and you created a great story.
    Name:Kyo
    Side: Dark side.
    Personality: Cold, serious. He doen't care of anyone that isn't himself.
    Description:
    fe7018.jpg

Its the same, except that is one, doesn't have a top. He have a large t-shirt.

Keyblade/Weapon: Dark weapon, like Riku's. Double dark daggers, they are called the daggers of judgement.
    Rp Sample: Kyo start moving. " Wha...Ene.mies." Kyo stand up, his stomach was bleeding. He said. "Have to kill you! Tribule they are the ones, they are from the Dark fang." Kyo take out his sword and pointed Sparky head. "Tel me where are them or i will have to kill you." Kyo said. Then he start movieng like a crazy guy. "Kill....them....Kyo, they....no...friends." A voice told to Kyo. "They...are you sure that they are from the dark fang? One of them is a female, te other one is a kid and besibes that, Tribule have joined them." Kyo replied to the voice. "No....you.....wrong....you....have...no....friends All.... living... things.... killed.... your... parents. Remember ....Kyo ...there ...are ....no ...such ...things ....like... friends." The voice said to Kyo. Kyo start miving his sword like crazy and said " I once was called a hero but thanks to use i lose that name, now i am the same death. The angel of Death!! I will check how they are, if the are good people i will let hem live." Kyo said to the voice. "Do..... as..... you..... wish." The voice said. After that Kyo fell to the floor. He stand up and said "I will not leave sight of you." He said to Sparky. Kyo moved and take out from his bag some, food. "This is noral food, no like that bread. Shall we eat it?" Kyo smiled. Kyo gave the food to Tribule and start walking. "Are they really friends? Are they from the Dark Fang? Or they want to kill me for money?" Kyo thought.

Last edited:

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
  • Hey can I join?

Name: Toboe
    Personality: most of the time he tries to be funny but in battle he is serious.
    Description: white cowboy cloths and black hair.
    Keyblade/Weapon: oathkeeper
    Side: light
    Rp Sample: "So do you think that I am a demon or something like that, do you" said Hanso. "Hahaha you are a demon I really think so" said Sonny while he was laughing. "Do not call me a demon ever again, do you both understand?" said Hanso with a mad voice. After that Hanso knocked both Sonny and Kyo. After they killed Hatsamuchi they keeped going. It was night and Sonny proposed "lets stay in that cave for today we can continue the next day." Then the next morning when all the samurasis waked up they keeped going. "Look it looks like if there is a battle not to far away from hear. Do you want to go and see?" asked Hanso.

Last edited:

.: Kira Yamato :.

.: Clyne Faction General :.
    Years
  • Name: cloud strife
    Personality: quite, strong willed, and brave
    Description:a quite swordsman, that has fought agianst sephrioth. wonder the lands in search of someone, never ending his quest to find that someone.
    Keyblade/Weapon:buster sword
    Rp Sample: What is going on here, i sence a great evil force in the wind*both of his wings come out* i must find out what it is.... i want to find him and kill him, so i can rest in peace, and move on. *pulls sword out* iam comeing....* flys to the source of the evil*

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • ooc:Ok sry everyone but i need you to go back and edit Entire posts,i edited my first post.you should know what to do

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back