• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you say when you pick up the phone? XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • If I know the person on my mobile, I'll just say their name and such... But at home I just say Hello. When I was younger, I said: "Hello. My name is Jonathan. Who is speaking and how may I direct your call?" *giggles* I was so naive then XD

Years
  • Like MCD, said if I know who the person is, I say their name, or I say what do you want, XP...how rude is that, I know.

But If I don?t know who it is, it's normally Hello.

But there are those few times, on nights when you just feel like a little prank, I say syuff like 'Hello, Chinese restaurant' in an accent or 'Hello you have reached (Insert random name here' sex agency' XD that really freaks some people out, I was even hung up on a few time from that joke XP

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Just a simple "Hello?" Yes, I know I'm boring. Once I was really out of it and answer with "One?" for some reason. I still can't figure it out. My dad's been obsessed with this weird message on our answering machine so now he's answer the phone with "Hello? This is Boris" in a Russian accent. Lol

Years
  • Lightning said:
    On my cell phone with its caller ID and such, I'll normally just say, "Fish!" or something when I answer the phone. XD

At home, though, it's just a simple, "Hello?" I'd like to be far more random one day, but that has to wait until I move out of the house if I value my life. XD;
    yeah same but on my mobile/cell phone its usually "A YESSSSSS A WHAT DO YOU WANTTTTT" thats if its a friend and if its family
    "a yello" homer simpson style yay

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
  • This was one of the weirdest phone conversations I've ever had:

Me: Caffiend Enterprises, we put the F U in fun utensils, how may I help?
    Other person: I would like to order 700 number two pencils, please.
    Me: I'm sorry, but we are currently out of those, the cemetery just ordered all of them. How about a complementary homicide victim for your worries?
    Other person: What? I work at a school! I NEED those pencils!
    Me: Well, we do have a discount today on Lemon-flavored cleaning products. Would you like that?
    Other person: How do you know what they taste like?
    Me: Someone filled the water cooler with it once. The doctor said not to worry, it would just kill a couple hundred brain cells.
    *dial tone*

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Mine's the most unoriginal thing of all..."Hello?" XD XD XD I never say anything different. o.O How unoriginal I am. XD

~Kelsey

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I say "Al?! Quem ??"

Hoo-haa! Fear my portugese! xD
    Al?, Quem ? = Hello, Who is it?

Lucid

dull, but it gets the job done XD

*pokes casty* ish, I fear it =p

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • I just say "Hello" at home ^^;

on a cell phone, though, I'll say something more personal. "Hi," "Hey," "Sup," or the person's name. some people I'll say it really happylike, like my niichan charlie. :D I'll pick up the phone and be all "CHARLIE!! <3" he is my big brother ::nods::

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Well, I usually say 'wahh??' or 'dun bother me' or 'talk, idiot' xD;; ~origin

Back