• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you say when you pick up the phone? XD

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    Okay, usually I just answer the phone with a "Who do you want" In a demanding tone XD

But there are those times someone calls for me and they're like...

Person: Is Katie there?
    Me: No, I'm sorry, but she is *sniffle* no longer with us *pretends to cry*
    Person: What? Are you kidding? How?
    Me: I'm not *sob* kidding v.v See, she was *sniffle* in a great deal of...ddeee....deeprreeesssioonnn and andd and *sniffle* killed herself
    Person: Oh, well, bye
    Me: Thanx, I love you too. --;
    Person: Now, honestly, is Katie there?
    Me: Who do you think you're talking 2?
    Person: You're such a drama queen
    Me: Yeah, wait till you call me next time. Wink wink

XD

xDaRK_SuiKuNx

.somewhat of a devil.
    Years
    depends on who shows up on my caller ID
    if it's my friends [male]
    "what up, man?"
    my friend nina, or my hispanic relatives
    "que tal?"
    if it's an important person or someone for my parents:
    "Hi, uh....uh...hold on" [hangs up]
    if it's the annoying girls up the street who call and hang up:
    "Stop calling my son!" [tries to imitate his father]
    most of the time it's the trademark
    "What up....? got my money?"

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    Sometimes I say something like Gutentag, dis is makuno maturo of da Bonswana hotel service. Would you like a reservation?
    or,
    Yo, 'sup dawg this is the idiot clan.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    The good thing about Caller I.D! When it's someone you know you can answer in a different way.

If it's a family member, I just usually say "Hello". It goes the same way for someone I don't know. If it's a friend I say random things. When I do say "Hello" to them and they say "May I speak to Haley" I say "No, you may not". xD Sometimes I answer with "Allo! Pizzaria Paparazzi! Je peux vous aide?" to my friends from last year that were in my french class. It's kind of an inside joke. Other than that I say "Aloha" or it's completely random.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Eww, phones. >_<

I hate answering the phone, mainly because I don't want to get stuck talking to some Italian-speaking relatives of mine I don't particularly want to talk to. But on the rare occasion I do answer the phone... in other words, no one else is home and the sound of the phone ringing bugs me... then I just say, "Hello?" like a normal, boring person...

nadan the water queen

My Username is dumb
    Years
    I say, "Hullo?", like I'm really bored.
    People here, in Minnesota say,"Yellow?!!!"
    with a huge eager smile on their face.
    Minnesotans can be really cheesy people,
    but they sure are freindly! hint: that's
    not ALWAYS good. It can get to be
    really annoying,lol!

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I avoid answering the phone so I can avoid having to talk with my Dad's customers. XD Once there was this Chinese person who was like "I would like to speak to your father if, possible. I know him". XD I couldnt understand her at first. Oo;

But normally I say something along the lines of "Hello" or "Hi". XD If its one of my friends I say "Woof" or something else totally random. o.o I sometimes pretend to hang up the phone or just wait for a while before speaking to annoy them. XD Sometimes I'll say "What the hell do you want~?" depending on my mood. XD;

So basically, I say a lot of things when I answer the phone. >D

~Karli

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Hello! This is Big-Dan's Pizza speaking, how may I serve you?
    I say A-Hoi-Hoi :P XD

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    I usualy just say "Hello?" =P But is its someone I know, sometimes I'll say something like, "Hi, this is Pablo," or, "Wuz up?" XD

Back