• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cynthia/Shirona Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
Years
  • Welcome to the Cynthia/Shirona Fanclub!!!

*bows to everyone who enters* Welcome to the club dedicated to the beautiful, powerful, wonderful....perfect queen champion of Sinnoh!
    Everyone who likes, loves, adores or worships her (or has her phone number) can enter, though those with the phone number, please post it. *g*

Rules:
    General PC rules *d'oh*
    No bashing
    No spamming
    No torturing Cynthia in fanfics *ggg*
    Shipping talk is allowed, but please don't fight over different opinions, 'kay? Everyone can post topics, 'cause I may get too lazy to think of new ones...
    Posting of fanfics and fanart is not only allowed, but appreciated. ^^ We love them.

Owner: Me, aka P*A, right now. XD If I get offline for more than a month or do not like Cynthia anymore (the blasphemy!!!), than the co-owner can take over.
    Co-Owner: Will be decided soon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Oh, please, make me co-owner! You know I love Cynthia just as much as you do! I see how you've made one of our rules "no torturing Cynthia in fanfics", one I'll be sure to follow.

I think this calls for a picture:
    170px-Shirona.jpg

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Oh wow, I missed the opening ceremony! Thanks for letting me know, CPF. ^_^

So, having that said, I'll be joining here. ^o^

Though I'm not sure if I can abide by the torturing rule. I mean, I already told you of what I plan to do to her in my fanfiction, hehe. I'd consider that torture, wouldn't you? =P

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Now, why did I just FORESEE that you two would be the first ones to join? >>;;;; Little note...if you turn this into Sabrina Club 2.0., I'm going to cut off your heads. Or do something worse.

*sweatdrops* Well, the torturing rule was made for fun...and no, Zammy, you didn't tell me what's going to happen to her in the fanfic. o,o
    Next rule will be: Do not stalk the owner of the club

@CPF I will look if I can make you co-owner. After all, I don't want personal contacts to influence my decision, do I? *ggggggg*

Ahem. First topic. Why do you like Cynthia so much? ^^

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Now, why did I just FORESEE that you two would be the first ones to join? >>;;;; Little note...if you turn this into Sabrina Club 2.0., I'm going to cut off your heads. Or do something worse.
    This is not the Sabrina Cluv V.2. Sabrina and Cynthia are both sexy ladies; however, they're both a different kind of sexy, each well deserving of their own clubs. :D

*sweatdrops* Well, the torturing rule was made for fun...and no, Zammy, you didn't tell me what's going to happen to her in the fanfic. o,o
    Sure I did. I told you that she'd somehow get trapped in a certain universe...one that nobody wants to be stuck in. =P

Ahem. First topic. Why do you like Cynthia so much? ^^
    Well, she exudes coolness, and she is the first female Champion of the Pokemon world that we know of. Also, she is cute and sexy, XD. SHIRONA!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Because she's beautiful.

No, seriously, that's it. If Bertha was the champion instead of her, then there's no way I'd be a fan of the Sinnoh Champion. But she's really attractive, more so than Sabrina (!), and it's hard not to love a female Champion who's probably right around my age (I have her at 25).

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • I think my introduction post told you everything about why I like her....she's beautiful, she's kinda gothic, she's sexy, she's the first female champion (YAY) and she's cool. ^^

Hm, I see her around 23, maybe a bit older, but not younger.

@Zammy I'm the only one here who screams SHIRONA, right?!

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    You really have to love her goth style, it's so sweet to see her wear all black.

And I think it's accurate to say she's... oooooooh... my Shi-ro-na!

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • I wonder if she only has black clothes. The art I've seen of her so far really suggests that.

*g* Well, if you say so. I'll keep my SHIRONA. Might be used again if she appears on TV again (hopefully! please!)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    That just makes her so much more awesome, if she only ever wears black.

And to anyone who may not know about my history with her character, she's *Queen* Cynthia.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • We haven't seen Cynthia in other clothes so far (and knowing the producers, that won't change). ^^ Not that I'm unhappy about that. You're right, it makes her awesome. Have we any other 'real' gothic character? I can't remember.

XD She sure is. If Sabrina or any other characters of yours don't know how to get her into prison again. 0=)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    She can wear black forever, for all I care... she looks perfect in it.

She really is made to be the "perfect" character... you can see from the design of her character that she's supposed to be extremely beautiful, extremely powerful, and extremely... nice. That's the part I've corrupted of her in my fanfics, otherwise she's just too perfect.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • She can wear nothing, for all I care...*ggg* I guess she could wear nearly everything and we wouldn't care?
    Though, there are a few things that would make me go 'yuck'....

*gg* Aren't you praising her a bit too much, CPF? I'm sure the writers weren't thinking about creating the 'perfect' character back then (even though they certainly succeeded), just another cool champion in their eyes.
    (Though, if we were to be honest, both Lance and Steven don't look that cool. Steven is rather boring and Lance...capes. And pink hair. Capes and pink hair. ....)
    *g* You've corrupted her in a way only a true fan could while keeping her coolness. I could never do that. Or could I?
    BTW...want that song I mentioned in my email? 0=)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Yes, I want to know what that song was that described her. You're good with those...

It makes me wonder if they did try to make her perfect in the anime... I mean, she's nauseatingly nice to Ash and pals, and of course she just blew away Paul in that battle with one Pokemon, something that almost never happens (they usually would show off multiple Pokemon of a character). And it seems to be that when a girl has long blonde hair, it's a way of them trying to say "she's beautiful." Just see the Sailor Senshi of Beauty, Sailor Venus...

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • *bows* As you wish.
    Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXdpoFvtHps
    Lyrics (it's not completely in English): http://www.lyricsdownload.com/maire-brennan-the-mighty-one-lyrics.html

For any other member who may sees this one day: This song only applies for CPF's Cynthia. XD

*nods* That's right, but look how they dealed with Lance and Steven. Okay Steven is a One Shot character, but he seemed to be quite strong, too. And don't get me started about Lance. Secret agent, G-Man, actor, reckless driver and owner of a dangerous manipulated pokemon. Can you spell 'overhyped'? *g*
    On the other hand...isn't Cynthia the most powerful champion in the game, too? Judging from levels, I mean. I'm ashamed to announce that I don't own Platinum yet, so I don't know. >.<
    (Blone hair= beautiful?!? Ehm...Barbie? XD At least to me, she's...ugly. x.x)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • XD I can yell out "SHIRONA!!!" as well if I so desire! :P

And I do like her in black. It sort of suits her, don't you think? And also, she, Sailor Venus, and Lucia Nanami are the only blonde anime girls that I like, XD.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Nice song... do you know what the non-English parts mean? I couldn't figure out how to translate them...

Black absolutely suits her, especially if she has a dark side...

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • ^^ You like it then? (hopefully ^^;;;;) No, I don't even know what language it is XD, but I didn't care. In the worst case, these few lines could destroy the way the songs fits Cynthia, so I didn't try to translate them.

Yeah...just that we don't know if she has a dark side or not...she could very well have one, couldn't she? 0=)

@Zammy No, you can't. >> It's my trademark scream!
    :P Any other colour that could fit her? Except golden and silver, of course. ^.~

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • You just got me picturing her in an orange outfit, P*A...not too appealing, XD.

Though she would probably look good in indigo or evergreen. :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Purple, perhaps. After all, purple is a royal color. I could see her wearing the same clothing in purple... it seems to work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back