• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cynthia/Shirona Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • Oh yes, purple suits her well. But it'd have to be on the darker side. No magenta, please. =P

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Cynthia in orange?! o,O Ehm...I don't know....here in Germany, the refuse collection is dressed in orange. *g*

Stupid question probably, but...what colour is indigo? ^^;;;;

Purple...well, maybe. A dark purple, then, please. ^^

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • As I stated in the Sabrina FanClub, I'd love to join this club.

As for shipping, I've seen many pics of Cynthia going after the female player character, so..
    Cynthia x Dawn (game)

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Welcome to the club, Crystal-Walters! (I was kinda waiting for you ^.~)

Yay, another one that likes a yuri shipping with Cynthia! (I stay with BlackVelvetshipping, but Cynthia x Dawn is quite popular. I can't remember the name right now...)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Speaking of shippings, there are two shippings that I like with Cynthia... Lucian x Cynthia and Cyrus x Cynthia. P*A, you may have already seen that...

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Welcome to the club, Crystal-Walters! (I was kinda waiting for you ^.~)

Yay, another one that likes a yuri shipping with Cynthia! (I stay with BlackVelvetshipping, but Cynthia x Dawn is quite popular. I can't remember the name right now...)
    I never even heard the name, I just see alot of pics, normal and hentai, of the pairing when I search Dawn/Hikari or Cynthia/Shirona on various sites.

I tend to support yuri shipping, although I can't help but support normal ones too, like Ruby/Sapphire.
    In addition to that and Dawn(Game)/Cynthia, I also support Dawn(Anime)/Zoey, Platina/Diamond, Crystal/Lance, and Brock/Lucy.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • A Cynthia group a group for me I love Cynthia. So can I please be a member here.
    If I was her I would love to wear such a beautiful fleece coat

I wish I was as Beautiful as her!
    So I'm in definitely.

Cynthia/Shirona Fanclub

Cynthia animation!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Welcome to the club, palamon! I hope you enjoy your stay, and have fun! :D

I was meaning to write MC today, but I just did some Mermaid Melody RP'ing instead, lol. But the night is still young, so you never know. ^_^

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • A Cynthia group a group for me I love Cynthia. So can I please be a member here.
    If I was her I would love to wear such a beautiful fleece coat

I wish I was as Beautiful as her!
    So I'm in definitely.

Cynthia/Shirona Fanclub

Cynthia animation!
    I'd hate to be nit-picky, but can you use a darker shade of yellow/color..the brightness hurts my eyes and is hard to read..

None the less, welcome!
    Enjoy your stay. ^.^

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • I never even heard the name, I just see alot of pics, normal and hentai, of the pairing when I search Dawn/Hikari or Cynthia/Shirona on various sites.
    BlackVelvetshipping is my crackshipping baby. XD It's Sabrina x Cynthia. My two favourite girls. *.*

I tend to support yuri shipping, although I can't help but support normal ones too, like Ruby/Sapphire.
    In addition to that and Dawn(Game)/Cynthia, I also support Dawn(Anime)/Zoey, Platina/Diamond, Crystal/Lance, and Brock/Lucy.
    Yay, someone elose who supports Dawn x Zoey! (I read WAY too many Dawn x Paul fics...just what is wrong with people? >>;;;).
    Yeah, back on topic. Welcome to the club palamon! I *knew* we would get obsessed fans soon. ^.~ You'll fit in just well.
    (I think the colour is no problem if you change to a different forum style. I use Pawlicious and I can read it well.)

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Sorry about lack of review...was kinda frustrated and bored today. I fear I might get writer's block. ><
    But I got at least something planned today that might make you quite happy one day.

Gah, the chapter title mentions the guy I almost forgot about. ><
    The following day, March 17
    Roy is now two weeks old. Why do I mention this? Because I'm bored. >> And because his theme is playing now. XD
    where the Sinnoh queen was soaking in every moment of her royalty by herself.
    Not together with Lucian in bed?
    "I can teleport now," he stated. "I have awakened my psychic powers.
    O,O Holy heck, how many dark psychics are out there now?!? Cynthia, Sabrina, Cyrus, Roy, Roxette...isn't this getting a bit...too much? Too usual? I thought being psychic AND dark is really, really, really rare!
    "You and your Team Galactic will be necessary to me in the near future."
    Next to Team Cipher I wonder what use she could have for them...she has already all the power she needs in her own hands.
    "I knew you'd follow me here," Cyrus commented.
    Why did he...oh, I forgot, he's psychic now. >>;;; Another rival for Sabrina...grr...
    "Cyrus, I never gave you permission to use that orb," Cynthia said.
    Since when does she...oh, I forgot, she's queen of Sinnoh. >>;;;
    "We'll start over, ridding ourselves of all the filth that this current world has. Your enemies, Cynthia, will no longer exist. Then it will be just the five of us, with you ruling over all of us."
    Ehm, right...you want to start the world over with five persons...yeah, right, that SURE will work. >>;;;
    "Not without Lucian!" Cynthia snapped.

"Only without Lucian," Cyrus responded.
    And what's with Roy? D'oh, someones snappy here...
    "I love you, my gothic queen," Cyrus said. "I want you to be with me forever."
    He took the words right out of my mouth, even the gothic queen.
    Mind you, up to this moment, I wasn't surprised (again). I had already thought of Cyrus falling in love with Cynthia.
    But don't worry, you still got me surprised with this chapter. XD!
    He moved closer to her, while she remained completely still. Then he kissed her on the lips. She initially refused his advances, but as the kiss went on, she joined in the kiss, enjoying every second of it.
    Here, I just went: "GAGA?!?!? DID THE WORLD END OR SOMETHING?!?!?" She loves Lucian, damnit! o,o She's not supposed to enjoy the kiss! Gargh!
    "No… no…" Lucian mumbled, falling to the ground. "My queen, what have I done to you? I gave you everything… everything! I've never betrayed you in any way, I've offered you all I could give. Is this why you put off our wedding? Oh, I don't understand. Why, my queen, why?"
    The world DID just end.
    You know, this guy hurt my poor Will, he hurt him badly. Yet I can't help but feel sorry for Lucian, so damn sorry. ;.;
    No, won't give hints for Chapter 4, no, no, no >.<
    "My Lucian… please understand… it's not what you think…" Cynthia tried to explain.
    >> Now THIS is the most clichéd sentence ever. Because you know it never works it. It's never 'not' what you think. It IS what you think. >>
    "Look what you caused!" she cried. "Anyone who causes hurt to Lucian deserves to be punished!"

Cyrus smiled. "Then perhaps you should be punished," he replied.
    o,o Ouch. Got beaten by her own logic. She could have fought off the kiss, you know...

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    So, you like the new love triangle? Although, it's more like an isoceles triangle, where you have one short side and two long sides, meaning Cynthia and Lucian are close, with Cyrus on the outside. Yet even I don't exactly quite know where this is going yet. Will Cynthia remain true to Lucian, as she should? Or, is she that full of herself that she would betray even Lucian? I hoped you'd be surprised by Cyrus liking her, but I guess it's just as good that you were surprised by Lucian seeing the kiss.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • How this is going to work out?!?! Man, with all the conflicts you've build over the nine (!!!) chapters so far, I'm sure you'll need 46 chapters to work them out. o,o If not, I have a hell lof of work to do in the future fic. XD!

I wasn't surprised by Cyrus loving her, that's right, and Lucian seeing this was only half-surprising. The thing that really threw me out of my socks was Cynthia LIKING the kiss. I was like "o,o Did the world just turned around or what?" because I was so sure she would kill Cyrus immideately. I thought she loved Lucian with all her heart that she would never, ever, not even in such a situation, betray him, especially because they're so close to marrying (as long as Sabrina gets killed *sarcasm*). Yeah, that surprised me most.
    Coincidence: 2, P*A: 7 ? *g*

"You can't change what you did," Cyrus said. "I think you're torn between the two of us."
    Quite true, quite true. What's done can't be re-taken. ^^ Saying here.
    "After all, we can't have the both of us in our new world."
    Who says so? *g*
    Luican looked up to Cyrus with fear, as Cyrus was about to create a black hole.
    Is it only me or does Lucian seem to be a bit...weak here? o,o
    "Relax, I won't destroy it," Cynthia replied. "But I'm going to make you earn it back.
    Hm, she's sure quite merciful to him...
    That night, as the two Sinnoh lovers lay in bed together, Lucian was notably depressed.
    *smile* I can imagine how he fells...poor guy.
    "If you do, please let me know now. I could call off the wedding…"
    O,O He would really do this for her?!? Well, he loves her...
    "I'm sorry, it was the thought of all that power that got to me," Cynthia responded. "I just began to imagine what it would be like to live with such unlimited power."
    ...I think she gave herself away...that sure sounds like she would like to share the world with Cyrus...
    I've done all I could to attempt to gain their respect, by trying to bring Sinnoh to power
    *cough* And acting quite harsh....
    "I think it is like that!" Lucian protested. "I think that deep down inside you wish you were with Cyrus, and you'd rather be with him than be with me."
    *nods darkly*
    "Queen Cynthia, I've given you everything," Lucian said.
    'Everything' is the right word.
    "But you have received something in return…" Cynthia replied, pointing to her chest.
    *giggles* Ahem.
    Cynthia sighed. "I'm sorry, Lucian, I just can't do it," she said. "I can't take your love anymore."

Lucian looked down sadly. "I knew it," he muttered. "I knew you felt feelings for Cyrus."
    o,o I admit, you got me there again. I was like "WTF?!?!?!?" and almost thought you would turn down on of your favourite pairings...see, you can surprise me now and then. ^^
    I mean that I can't take your love freely anymore.
    Hm...first sign of redemption or just my hopefuly imagination?
    "I ask you to marry me," she said. "This Saturday.
    *looks at calendar* 21st. ...does that mean Sabrina will be dead by then? o,o;;;;
    "I know she loves me, I know she does!"
    Hmm, I wouldn't be so sure, but then, I'm biased.
    offtopic Ehm, more ontopic, actually. What's Cyrus x Cynthia called? ^^
    Then, our mission will be to go all-out and kill that Lucian!"
    o,o He wants to kill Lucian? Now, should I be happy because he wants to kill the man that wants to kill Will or should I be worried because Lucian is one of my favourite characters? Argh, I'm torn...
    If Cynthia loses her lover, she'll realize who her true lover is -
    -dead. *giggles*
    Cynthia doesn't truly love Lucian, Cyrus reasoned. When she sees I am more powerful than him, she will change her mind about that fool, and instead choose me instead.
    Hm, does that mean he wants to kill Roy, too? 0=) Yeah, I know I'm kinda annoying with this...
    "That's going to be hard…" Mars warned.
    Whoah, ONE sane person in this fic. XD!

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I didn't realize Cynthia liking the kiss would create so much angst, but you're right, it does. And who knows, maybe I will have to go 46 chapters to tie up the loose ends. The story doesn't feel half-over to me. Cyrus x Cynthia is called MizuhikiShipping for rather bizarre reasons (Mizuhiki is some sort of red and white thing, and part of Cyrus's Japanese name means red and "Shiro" means white). I was thinking of going into a flashback chapter for Lucian, perhaps maybe you'd like that? I'm not feeling too good, though, so who knows when the next chapter will be (like the old days).

Last edited:

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • XD Funny that you surprise me with things even you didn't think of. Maybe I take kisses a bit too serious, but, there's no doubt, that kiss was shocking for me. ^^

Hm, I remember Cyrus name having something to do with the sun (and Cynthia's name has to do with the moon, how...funny), so that seems just right. ^^;;; We may have to ask Zammy again...his knowledge of Japanese is better than ours. XD

*shurgs* Depends on how it's done, but in general, I would like to see such a chapter. There are still things about Lucian that make me wonder, but of course, it's your character not mine yet.

;.; And I have kinda writer's block. >.<

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Well, I hope I can somehow surprise you anymore. Will Cynthia and Lucian have their relationship healed, or will Cyrus manage to break it apart? We'll find out just how loyal Lucian and Cynthia are to each other in the chapters to come.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • (Offtopic: Why does it take my computer nearly half an hour to show me you've posted? Argh...><)

You can, you surely can. You just proved that. XD

We'll see, we'll see (and I will hope that Cyrus gets kicked out of this triangle...).
    Loyal....Lucian is quite loyal to her...but how long? Hm. Could he turn against Cynthia? Could he then join Sabrina and Will? Would this affect their relationship? Would this make me very interested? When will we find out? *g*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back