• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Fallout [M] (Part 2/OOC)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
I've appended the part of the rules discussing the bonuses and penalties of your 'class'. Most of it is just making things more clear, but a tiny bit of balancing was done as well. Most noteworthily, I didn't think I was clear enough about the strength and stamina bonuses/penalties and I made the scavenger and cannibal classes look a bit less appealing than they should've been.

Scavenger
Strength: 2/5
Stamina: 2/5
Pros: People are more willing to trust you.
Cons: Death by starvation is a serious risk. Prone to being preyed on by others.
Thief
Strength: 3/5
Stamina: 3/5
Pros: You are less likely to be attacked by other thieves.
Cons: Often hated by others.
Cannibal
Strength: 5/5
Stamina: 10/5
Pros: You have the stamina of ten men! (They weren't done using it...) Often feared by others.
Cons: Prone to cases of the crazies. Often feared by others.

For the record, stamina includes how long a person can go without resting and a persons ability recover from non-fatal wounds. These are just rough estimates. Well fed characters will close the gap between the classes somewhat. The only major implication of these class roles in combat is that cannibals are usually much better suited for longer fights, making them ideal for defensive pokespirits. The rest is merely food for thought (Hah) and shouldn't actually matter unless two pokespirit wielders are more or less evenly matched.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
All done:

Spoiler:

​

Last edited:

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Ummm question! How long has it been since the initial breakdown? Have our characters grown up only in this messed up world or also the normal world?

Dawn

Years
@TD: You really threw me a curve ball with your character, but I think I can work with this. There is however something I just need to make sure you understand before we start RPing though. The population is very small and pokespirit wielders probably don't even quite make up half of it, so any organized force should reflect this. Most of the pokespirit wielders are split between The Underground, Children's City and The Bane Of Arceus; they already have leaders and probably account for maybe 30-40% of the human population at most (300-400 people)

That being said, it is extremely unlikely that an independent group would even breach 30 members as that would be a relatively large group for this setting. (This is one of the challenges you guys will be facing: Gaining NPC allies. >.o) I just need to know you understand that so we don't get hit with an out-of-place army.

That being said though, there's nothing wrong with your SU after you took my awkwardly typed advice on his appearance. You're accepted! I'm going to trust that you really want this and give you a bit more freedom than most journey RPs allow as required by the role you've asked for.

@Apollo: Vaguely around 100 years passed between the infection and Fallout part 1, meaning unless someone is a time lord they're not going to be around anymore. Vaguely 1-2 years has passed between Fallout part 1 and part 2, during which the number of pokespirit wielders has increased somewhat. (They used to be even more of a minority. It didn't help that a certain lunatic bombed one of the adults' cities into oblivion.)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

X47Shsl.jpg
Madison Campbell

??? - ???

Nickname: Maddy

Sex: Female

Personality: "Who is it that chooses our steps in the dance? Who drives us mad? Lashes us with whips and crowns us with victory when we survive the impossible? Who is it, that does all of these things? Who honors those we love for the very life we live? Who sends monsters to kill us, and at the same time sings that we will never die? Who teaches us what's real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend? Who chains us? And Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You. You have all the weapons you need. Now Fight!"

Madison is the kind of girl that would think before she does something and still be indecisive at times. She's encouraging yet shy when meeting new people. Madison doesn't often smile or show any emotion at all yet she can be a crybaby when the emotions she has been holding back are overflowing. Madison is in one word: strange. She's often found reading books in her free time whenever she's not trying to survive and all alone. She doesn't trust others easily and is afraid to love. She has little hope left that the world can be restored to it's orginal state.

Since Madison doesn't smile often since her mother and brother were killed but has another way to show when she's happy which is her eyes. She looks like to be smiling with her eyes when she's happy. Whenever she does smile with her mouth she melts your heart. She's beautiful but isn't aware of this since she only seems to be caring about surviving rather than her appearence. She can come over as a mysterious type when you just meet her.

History: Madison was raised in Veilstone city where she spend most of her childhood together with her older brother who she loved a lot. They lived in a cave and her her father wasn't around most of the time but henever he was around it wasn't a pleasant time since he often gave physical punishments whenever she or her brother asked something or did something wrong. Whenever he was gone their mother tried to give them some of the love that they deserved. Madison usually felt bored and asked her mother to teach her things like reading since she was interested in the books that her mother hid from her father. Madison's mother eventually started teaching her how to read which she had learned from her grandmother who was a teacher at an elementary school before the world went into it's "darker days". Madison learned fast and eventually was able to read childish books on her own.

However, this seemed about to change when their father found out about the loving treatment her mother gave to them when he was gone. He abused her pretty badly and forced her to treat Madison and her brother the way he did. Her mother started physically punishing them as well and both Madison and her brother felt betrayed. As her mother refused to teach Madison any longer she tried reading everything herself. After some time Madison was able to read more difficult books that she found in empty buildings.

As the punishments seemed to be getting worse every day, Madison's brother started protecting her from the punishments their parents would give them. One day their parents wouldn't give them food anymore so they started stealing it from their hiding place and tried finding food outside to fill their stomachs. After Madison came back from getting food from the woods, she found out that her brother was caught stealing food from the hiding place. She had to watch how her father thrusted his knife inside her brother's chest and died immediately at an age of 16. Madison ran away from the cave and went into the mountains. Her brother had told her that you could get a Pokémon spirit there and she had promised him that she would get one if he'd die. She met an Arcanine there that was willing to become her Pokémon spirit and so they fused. As she returned to the cave she heard that her parents were having an argument. Her father accused her mother for allowing her son to steal food. Madison watched from the corner how her father thrusted his knife in her mother's chest as well as she denied to have given permission.

Madison cried as this all happened and was afraid when her father turned to her. He yelled at her and accused her for stealing food as well and charged at her, ready to kill his own daughter as well. Madison didn't know what to do but didn't want to die yet. She fused with the Arcanine that she had nicknamed "Airi" and defended herself from her father. Everything went blank for her and when she came back to senses, her father was burned to death.

Madison ran away from the cave and started travelling from that day on. She kept reading books that she found in buildings and hid them away at that exact place in case she got past that building again. This eventually became an habit and Madison sometimes spend a whole day reading. These books brought her to happier place, one that didn't exist but was still able to make her forget about the dark world that she was living. She loved this feeling even when it was for just a few hours.

After 2 years had past Madison decided to return to her old home. All that was left of her family were bones and stuff that they were holding at that time that nature couldn't digest. Between those stuff she found a silver bracelet with her brother's name on it that he had herited from their grandfather and he had herited from his grandfather. She took it and left the place that reminded her of the sorrowful events that happened two years ago. On her way to Eterna forest through Mt. Coronet she stumbled on another spirit, a Luxray. They fused as well and from that day on Madison was the wielder of two spirits. After another year of travelling, Madison decided to join the resistance.

How does your character obtain food?: Scavenger

rWlvUgA.png
Pokéspirit Species: Arcanine

Pokéspirit Nickname: Airi

Pokéspirit Personality:

Pokéspirit Moves:

Pokéspirit Other:

kHscYNB.gif
Pokéspirit Species: Luxray

Pokéspirit Nickname: Levi

Pokéspirit Personality:

Pokéspirit Moves:

Pokéspirit Other:

Opening Post:

Theme song:

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
That's... A gruesome tale for sure... Just one thing, you says she always reading books when she has nothing else to do, but alas there won't be that many books to read... Unless she owns 1 or 2 books an d reads them over and over again. I doubt many people are entirely that knowledgable as well, maybe say something. I mean she lives in a cave, how did she get her education? Her parents don't sound like the type to pay for her education. I just find that a little annoying but I love the rest of it!

Also does anyone at al have a completely positive character? - sorry about the typing mistakes as I am using a tablet to say this.

Sapphire Rose

Years
That's... A gruesome tale for sure... Just one thing, you says she always reading books when she has nothing else to do, but alas there won't be that many books to read... Unless she owns 1 or 2 books an d reads them over and over again. I doubt many people are entirely that knowledgable as well, maybe say something. I mean she lives in a cave, how did she get her education? Her parents don't sound like the type to pay for her education. I just find that a little annoying but I love the rest of it!

Also does anyone at al have a completely positive character? - sorry about the typing mistakes as I am using a tablet to say this.

I wasn't finished yet. I still have to edit a lot. I thought about it while showering so I was gonna change it anyway. Yellow knows how I am. It's best to wait with judging my SU's until I say that I'm done because I change a lot of it most of the time d:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I realised you weren't but I was just throwing out the point. Also forget the books. Books are very plentiful but the education is necessary in your history. :)

Dawn

Years
@PinkSapphire: Haha, it's alright. DemonicWolf is still getting used to working with me. Since only I have a 100% complete idea of the setting I've asked him to feed his opinions to me so that we can check against eachother before replying. Books are actually very common, especially in abandoned cities though they might not be in the best condition. Most people in the world of Fallout simply don't care about them anymore, so they're laid out and thrown about. Some books would be extremely hard to read without an education though.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Well there's Mako's little sister, Cecilia, who lives happily with her brother.

Oh, and her brother's being hunted by a group of adept fighting humans armed with anti-pokeweilder weapons led by her father. And she's mute. And her mom's dead.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Oh, and her brother's being hunted by a group of adept fighting humans armed with anti-pokeweilder weapons led by her father. And she's mute. And her mom's dead.

Is it bad that this is the happiest thing I've ever read in the Internet? D:

Also, SU should be done within the next 24 hours or so, just letting you know, Yellow :3

Sapphire Rose

Years
@PinkSapphire: Haha, it's alright. DemonicWolf is still getting used to working with me. Since only I have a 100% complete idea of the setting I've asked him to feed his opinions to me so that we can check against eachother before replying. Books are actually very common, especially in abandoned cities though they might not be in the best condition. Most people in the world of Fallout simply don't care about them anymore, so they're laid out and thrown about. Some books would be extremely hard to read without an education though.

So all I have to do is conclude that she had education?

DemonicWolf- It's alrigth xD now you know that it takes me at least 20 edits to be completely satisfied with my SU's.

Dawn

Years
@PinkSapphire: Basically! It might be worth explaining how she got interested in books, though.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Finally done! (More or less)

Name: Storm

Nickname: The Maelstrom

Sex: Male

Appearance:
Spoiler:

The only difference between his regular form and his transformed state is the growth of a tail and antennae, his incisors turning into fangs, and the darkening of his eyes to a stormy grey color.

Personality:
"I'm a lover, not a fighter, but I will most definitely fight for what I love."
Storm is almost nothing like his Pokespirit partner. He's kind, gentle, friendly, and disapproves of combat in any form. He has always been a strong advocate for peace, and views that the resistance is only acceptable because its goal is to reach peace. He will fight, but he won't like a single moment of it. He's always willing to sacrifice what measly bit of food he scrounges up to anybody he deems to need it more. His kind personality often leads him to be taken advantage of, cheated, or tricked. Storm is neither naive, nor experienced. He understands sarcasm and other such cruel behaviors, but he doesn't know how to deal with more mature situations. Storm can be quite single-minded when he wants to, specifically when it comes to protecting his friends, which just so happens to be his similarity with Blitz. His only fear is that he might lose his fellow users, which he considers his only family left now. He can take the role of the group's mother, except he's not a girl. He can get flustered if pestered enough, and he takes a great deal of care when he's around his comrades. Storm isn't afraid to cut up and joke around with friends, but he draws the line at light jests.

When he transforms to fit his Pokespirit, Blitz's form takes over completely and utterly. His fearsome personality retains little of Storm's, with the exception of his need to protect his friends (as stated before).

History: Storm's past was dark, and vaguely traumatizing, but it has made him all the stronger mentally. Storm grew up in downtown Eterna City, constantly fighting for his life, as well as his entire family's. His father was crippled in both of his legs, his mother was in a state of mental instability, and his younger brother was often distant. With his entire family completely out of order, he fought, stole, and scavenged to bring home the bread. His difficult situation led him to be cold, cruel, and conservative, his only friendly personality coming out around his family. He constantly got into fights with other kids trying to raise their family, leading him to be a disliked person throughout Eterna, mainly because he won more often than not. The vicious cycle of Fight-Feed-Eat-Repeat went on for years, until the building his lived in was caught between a raiding party of five users of the users for the resistance, and five for the eradication of the humans. During the fight his home was destroyed and his family killed, all by those against humanity. After all was said and done, the resistance members took him in, lead by a Machamp Fusee.

Storm was promptly told of Mount Coronet's special properties, and the location of the base. He quickly made his way to the top of the mountain, enduring the hardships solely to avenge his family, to show that he could do what it takes to survive. During his trek, he did a lot of thinking. He realized that you have to be compassionate to avoid being like the enemy. He refused to hate the Arceus' Bane for what they did, and forgave them. When he reached the peak, he was a brand new person. He absorbed the spirit of a fearsome Electabuzz. At first he was scared and refused to make contact him, but he eventually tried it. The pair had a rough start as they learned more and more about each other. At some points they would even have mental fights. As Storm made his way to the Resistance's base they slowly became friends, again, after countless arguments and fights. Storm has been with the resistance since he was 13.

How does your character obtain food?: Scavenger

Pokéspirit Species: Electabuzz

Pokéspirit Nickname: Blitz

Pokéspirit Personality:
"Bring it on. I sure as hell will."
Blitz is, in short, ferocious. He tends to fight as hard as he can, often holding nothing back. He is like his owner in very few ways, one of them being the desire to protect his friends. He would do anything, go anywhere to help a friend if they asked it of him. He has a strange sense of honor when it comes to fighting. He tends to like boxing, the idea of squaring off against an opponent one on one, no gimmicks added. When he has to get serious, however, he'll go into an all-out berserker rage. His attacks seem to become stronger, yes, but his reasoning completely disappears. He completely unleashes his strength using all the brute force he can, no matter how stupid it seems.

When he isn't fighting, he's making sure that he's pestering Storm. It's become his favorite pastime, other than fighting of course.

Pokéspirit Moves (Maximum of 6. Any move your pokemon species can learn allowed): Thunderpunch, Barrier, Lightscreen, Discharge, Thunder, Dynamic Punch

Pokéspirit Other (Optional): Blitz is extremely competitive, and will do absolutely anything within his power to win. And the color red....Don't even start with the color red. His ability is Vital Spirit. He is constantly within Storm's head. The two bicker quite often, usually when Blitz says something like, "Storm! Kill it! Kill it now!" or when Storm replies with, "No! Shut up, you oaf!" They're very much like an brothers, with Storm being the older, wiser one. They bicker constantly. When transformed, Storm's strength increases slightly.

On a side note, when the fused pair, often called Maelstrom, get serious Storm removes the bandanna around his head, and his hair starts to float up into a spiky style.

Opening Post (This will be what we use to determine whether your writing skills are good enough. If accepted, you may feel free to copy paste your post here into the IC thread.):
Spoiler:

Theme song:
Spoiler:

Sapphire Rose

Years
@PinkSapphire: Basically! It might be worth explaining how she got interested in books, though.

That's exactly the information that hasn't been added to the history part yet but was about to do so tomorrow morning because I had not enough time left. The only part that is really finished is the personality part c: I'll conclude that she had education somehow then.

Back