• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Fallout [M] (Part 2/OOC)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@DeathOfShadows: I'm going to go ahead and accept you. Welcome to Fallout!

@Geras32: That really depends. Right now the group is deep underground, which does complicate things a little. There are any number of reasons a character could find themselves with the group, and I can always offer suggestions or feedback on ideas.

rainbowpawa

Wobbuffet Fan
Years
Name: Niji Yuniko
Nickname: Rainbow
Age (10-15): 14
Sex (Male or Female): Male
Appearance: He is high as a 14 years old kid would be. He has a short hair that made him looks like a girl. He is blind on the left, he covered a bandage with it. He wears a hoodie with a cat flap, and a pair of blue jeans. His eyes was pink just like a sakura would.
Personality (How does your character
act and react to others? Their
mental state? Flaws and/or personal
weaknesses?): He is an anti-social boy, when annoyed goes violence and sometimes even cut them with scissors. His weakness is bright light (he's like a vampire).
History (Where did your character
grow up? Who did they grow up
with? What have the been doing
before this? Any noteworthy
events?): Niji was born in a city of a dying hope. His parents were dead accused of abusing their PokeSpirit. Niji was raised by an unknown guy, he treated Niji as if Niji was his child.
How does your character obtain
food? : He's a scanvenger. He scavenge food by collecting berries or by searching.
Pokéspirit Species: Floette and Cherrim
Pokéspirit Nickname: -
Pokéspirit Personality (Can be as
short or long as you want): Friendly and care-loving Pokespirit.
Pokéspirit Moves (Maximum of 6.
Any move your pokemon species can
learn allowed): Floette: Light of Ruin, Leaf Blade, Judgement, Play Rough. Cherrim: Leech Seed, Giga Drain, Leaf Blade, Shockwave, Last Resort.
Pokéspirit Other (Optional): Floette boosts Niji's stats. Cherrim boosts defence and attack.

Opening post: *waiting for approval* :3

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I just want to say that I'm still in but I still didn't have time to post. I'm really sorry... thogh, knowing Yellow she'll probably forgive me xD

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Still struggling on finding a way past my writer's block here. If anyone has ideas, I'm all ears!

EDIT: I'm usually found lurking on Skype under the name of Cosmic_Fury -- if anyone cares to add me. Just tell me who you are and where your from, so that I can actually know who you are. Thanks again!

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@rainbowpawa:
tP59ang.gif

@Everyone: I did this in PTA, and I figure it couldn't hurt to give it a shot here too, so I'm going to create an official skype group to encourage better communication between RPers. I'm hoping this will help everyone's muses if not indirectly and help inspire a sense of belonging that one doesn't necessarily get from slow and strictly on topic RP OOC threads. :P Please add me at ChaoticMarin if you'd like to take part.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Excellent idea. I think that would be most profitable to our cause. In the meantime I'll be countin my hours and checking to see what I've done in my past and how to fix things up with my posts. (Yeah lozel kind vanished maybe Obys's minions return idek) in other words I'm incapable of making a post until everyone moves along or I can plant some form of ambush and start a fight scene but I fear then that will cause problems seeing as everyone is clumped together and it's difficult to post all at once on a fight scene I'm not sure. I need some of yellows advice right now. And I'm making a list!

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
I'm still dealing with a little writer's block here myself. However, my general plan is this:

1. Pass through Children's City and obtain information about Lucy. Since my character passes through a desert on the way there, he won't be too worried about poison rain or rival wielders.

2. Be on his way en route to meet up with Lucy & Company. However, he finally falls victim to the poisonous rain. While he's able to heal himself with Roost, it won't be enough to purge the poison from his body.

3. Somehow get with the group (likely through a joint post).

Back