• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pretty Princess Diary (✿◕‿◕✿)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody

Banned
Years
  • Hello~

Most of you know me as Pachy, and that's fine. I generally prefer that name anyways, but I do go by a few other monikers if you're curious about them. Zazie Lavender is my go-to name usually for most personal online interactions, I can usually be found under this name pretty easily. Unfortunately my real name isn't something I'm comfortable sharing, as I don't really like it, but you can ask me why if you'd like. Yes, the name I choose to display online is a pseudonym, and it's one I'm rather fond of currently. You may use Zazie as a first-name-basis name with me.

I'm a Computer Networking major in college, and I've got quite a lot of practical experience in using computers, so I'm a bit of a geek, and proud of it. I'm a Gemini, and take great pride in that too. I am a number of other things too, but I'll leave you all room to ask about them if you are interested.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Are you transgender, or...?

In a way yes, I am. Although I'm not at any stage yet where I've seen anyone about it yet, but I do intend to transition eventually, even if only hormonally. For the most part though I consider myself genderqueer and gender fluid right now, though more often I just feel more female most often, so that may well not be the case. Anyways, that's the identification I stick to until something breaks or I see someone and decide exactly where on the spectrum I lie.

I do wish to become female in person though. I just don't have the access to medical professionals and treatment for that yet.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    What steps have you taken so far? Physically and mentally?

I remember before you left, you painted your nails and went under the name Skye now, but I think that that was really confusing because it seemed more like you were channeling your femininity and then going back to masculinity, rather than being as fluid as you seem to be now and accepting it as part of you instead of seemingly creating a persona to express it. Is that what you were doing back then, are do you not fully comprehend it yourself?

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • What steps have you taken so far? Physically and mentally?

I remember before you left, you painted your nails and went under the name Skye now, but I think that that was really confusing because it seemed more like you were channeling your femininity and then going back to masculinity, rather than being as fluid as you seem to be now and accepting it as part of you instead of seemingly creating a persona to express it. Is that what you were doing back then, are do you not fully comprehend it yourself?

Well, the fluidity is how I'm expressing my acceptance of it now. The past "persona" was wasn't a mask, but I simply felt the need to partition myself for lack of better knowledge. Back then I felt more of "both" and less of "fluid" or "flexible". I was quite well entrenched in the binary. It couldn't be helped, growing up in Texas does not make learning such things easy. I got away with being more expressive in college because I was away from home, and naturally in a place where I didn't have to tolerate crap all too much. I'm not going to say it was wrong of me to partition myself, but I'm not going to call it the right thing to do either. I did what I felt I could then because I didn't have any support structure then that would accept and aid me with that. That's changed somewhat, my sister is a bit more accepting than the rest of my family though.

Now that I've left Texas, I've got more room to breathe and stretch now and be myself. I haven't changed much physically really. Though I've started wearing makeup at times when I'm not working or something. Mentally, I just broke the barrier between the two sides and realized just where I stand. It took a lot of soul searching and time to read up and educate myself to a degree where I can say I'm confident with what I say I am, and what I intend.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Hey, I use a pseudonym as well. I have two but eh. So did you come up with the name Zazie on your own or was that given to you by someone else?

What made you decide to come back to PC?

Do you still paint your nails? I'm not asking in a rude way btw, I'm genuinely interested.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Hey, I use a pseudonym as well. I have two but eh. So did you come up with the name Zazie on your own or was that given to you by someone else?

What made you decide to come back to PC?

Do you still paint your nails? I'm not asking in a rude way btw, I'm genuinely interested.

It was inspired by the character from Negima, Zazie Rainyday, although I decided to go with a color for the second part of the name, which by the way is my favorite color. All in all it's a name I think that best describes me.

Although I left PC, I still did come back quarterly for a lurk session to see how things looked. My leaving was mostly life based anyways, as I had bigger things to tend to like college homework and PC was serving as too large of a distraction for me, so I quit and focused on improving my grades. Derozio's VM is what piqued my interest, and I looked around and liked what I saw, so decided to return.

Yes, I do. As a matter of fact, I don't feel right if my toes aren't painted. So I always paint my toes at least, because I know that even if life mandates that I be masculine as it often does, nobody has to see my feet. Today my toes are a bright Punk Rock Pink in case you were wondering. I'd have my fingernails painted too, but I'm job hunting, and I make it a point not to fem myself up when trying to appear as a professional during a job hunt.

Last edited:

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
    Years
  • 1st, how is the job hunt going?

2nd, Who do you love and why?

3rd Do you have any pets?

4th Do you have any other siblings?

5th Fave food?

6th Fave Ice Cream Flavour?

7th Fave animes?

8th Fave mangas?

9th Fave Device? :3

Ace.

Love Yourself
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2015
    Hellooooo Pachy.
    - Opinions on PC's battle Server?

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • [supporter]Twihiki_Amias[/supporter]:

1st, how is the job hunt going?

Not going to answer this one publicly, other than to say it's ongoing. I may choose to answer you privately when asked.

2nd, Who do you love and why?

You. Why? Because I do. I'll let you know when I know all the reasons why, but I do know that I could not find any reason to doubt it when you told me you liked me. It's been a while now and I still haven't found one yet.

3rd Do you have any pets?

I don't, but my sister does have a cat.

4th Do you have any other siblings?

Yes, One Younger brother and an older sister.

5th Fave food?

The list is too long to enumerate or write, and no food on that list is favorite above all else unless I happen to be eating it right that moment.

6th Fave Ice Cream Flavour?

Same as above, only that I can say I favor Vanilla base flavors the most.

7th Fave animes?

Pretty much I've loved every anime I've watched, except a few. I'm EXTREMELY picky about anime, so I don't typically watch an anime I don't believe I will enjoy.

8th Fave mangas?

I don't read manga usually. I don't have the time or the means to do so usually.

9th Fave Device?

I can't choose one, I'm a fan of most any useful piece of technology.

[supporter]ForeverDash[/supporter]:

Opinions on PC's battle Server?

I obviously enjoy it, despite my grousing otherwise, generally speaking. I've meet a lot of awesome people on there, two of which are my pairs, and the occasional battle or tournament doesn't hurt the fun either. I personally enjoy hanging around and chatting, whenever the topic is an amenable one. :3

Years
  • You're a computer geek (what is computer networking exactly?), but does your geekiness flow into any other areas that people commonly geek out over like music, movies, sports, pop culture, etc.?

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • You're a computer geek (what is computer networking exactly?), but does your geekiness flow into any other areas that people commonly geek out over like music, movies, sports, pop culture, etc.?

Computer Networking is the field of servicing the gears, tubes, gadgets and gizmos that make today's interconnected lifestyle work. Basically it's about connecting computers together in a way that enables communication between them and I'm pretty well studied on pretty much all the protocols and underlying "Magic" behind what makes the internet WORK. Give me any two devices capable of connecting to each other, their manuals and I'll have 'em talking to each other like best friends pretty quickly usually. :3

But on to your actual question, yes, I do actually let my geekiness flow over into other areas of interest, and at times I "out geek" my older sister in some subjects. When I actually have an interest in a subject, my memory of things in that subject is typically pretty hard to beat.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • What do you like about Cosmo?

Do you have a fictional character you really connect well with?

How/When did you get into Coldplay? Very good song btw. :)

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • What do you like about Cosmo?

Do you have a fictional character you really connect well with?

How/When did you get into Coldplay? Very good song btw. :)

She's kind. In the most profound ways. I like that. There are other reasons too; but I risk spoiling the story too much if I explain them. Just watch SonicX and see if you see what I see.

I connect with a great number of fictional characters who I connect profoundly with. There are too many to list them off, and I really can't list them all off anyway, I don't notice usually until I'm seeing the character. But I often find admirable traits in many characters, and I'm almost always able to put myself in their shoes. Like Cosmo. If I had to choose the most influential character in my life, It would have to be Hinamori Amu from Shugo Chara. She embodies many of the qualities I do in some ways.

I got into Coldplay when I was younger. Not sure exactly when, just that I discovered them when browsing music online, liked their sound, and I've had their music since then. It's done me a lot of good really.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Around what time did you first feel like you weren't meant to be your assigned gender and wanted to change your gender? And how did it happen?

(Not trying to sound rude, just wondering.)

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Around what time did you first feel like you weren't meant to be your assigned gender and wanted to change your gender? And how did it happen?

(Not trying to sound rude, just wondering.)

Well, I realized it pretty early on in my childhood really. But I kept mostly quiet about it, being intelligent enough to test the waters only to find them much too hostile to such expressions. I kept that feeling to myself for a very long time actually. I didn't actually come to terms with it until I was about 18 or 19 and had become adult enough to learn about these things on my own accord. Texas is not known for it's progressiveness, and even being Gay is a challenge down there, and it's all kept quiet and under wraps.

Back in 2010 I actually put my foot down. When I woke up in that hospital bed from a 3 day coma, I made a promise to myself to be myself and nobody else. That promise is one of the core values that drives my goals and I don't intend to break it at any cost.

Sirfetch’d

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

Favorite Pokemon from each gen?

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • How has PC changed you since joining?
    Oh wow. PC has changed a LOT. And I mean a lot. This is one of those questions you should sit down for, because a lot changed. But anyway I don't have time to spill the whole spiel, and I'll sum it up.

PC has grown in size, pretty much 10x it's size from 2004. The atmosphere has changed greatly, and it was certainly a lot more lax then. I miss those times. I've always been a lurker of the more free-form off topic areas of PC, because I enjoy those. Fortunately not much changed about them except a few renames and changing of the guards.

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
    Japan. I'm too much of an anime fan to want anywhere else. I feel like I probably would have been a much different and probably better person if I had been born and raised there. XD

Favorite Pokemon from each gen?
    1. Pikachu
    2. Smeargle
    3. Swampert
    4. Pachirisu
    5. Victini
    6. Chespin (Provisional)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back