• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pretty Princess Diary (✿◕‿◕✿)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    It's about time I ask this sweetie a question.

Would you ever come out of invisibility one day?

I may. Depends on my mood. Currently I favor invisibility for many reasons, the primary one being that no one can tell when/if I'm active or online unless I make myself obvious by posting. This cuts down on things like newb PMs and things like that. If you haven't already noticed, I don't do the welcome wagon thing, I just happen to be friendly when I come across people normally, as long as they're not rude and/or extremely n00by.

Note that there's a difference between a newbie/newb and a n00b, the primary one being that newbies are nice to meet and get along with, and n00bs are not. A n00b is often taxing to deal with, and is sometimes even a troll in disguise, or otherwise could turn out to be an absolute jerk later on. Now I'm not saying all n00bs can't be transformed, I just don't have the patience for it all of the time.

So invisibility is a must-have state; besides I have other sites I visit too...and I don't really intend to get more involved in PC than I can handle. Although I have been active on the battle server because I found the people there to be nice, and the system to be more real-time when it comes to chatter...which is far more superior than posting on the forums usually. Although I do occasionally partake in FG or D&D or even the DCC when the topic is amiable, I don't really push myself to be "active". I pride myself in making quality posts when I post outside my comfort zones such as CCP/FG.

Invisibility also has the added effect of helping me to avoid drama. Because I am not percieved as online outside of staff; I can't be pulled into others' drama, my VMs are more signal than noise, and I get fewer "Random" contacts which turn out to be stupid and/or annoying, so I can leave my profile open to VMs for everyone and still get some random people to VM me occasionally. I also find that being invisible reduces expectations of a reply; so I am free to choose to not reply and people are not hurt by that choice as often, especially when real life makes demands upon my time and attention that require me to neglect PC for any amount of time.

So instead of being wide open and having to resort to letting people know when I'll be inactive, I just remain low activity, with exception to responsibilities or obligations that I may have; like battle leagues or diplomacy and things like that.

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
    Years
    How do you feel about movies, from american pop culture movies to Japanese movies, to anime movies?

Is there any movie that you watched and liked in particular?

What do you like about Seattle? Dislike?

Is there anything you'd want from me? Don't want?

Melody

Banned
    Years
    How do you feel about movies, from american pop culture movies to Japanese movies, to anime movies?
    It depends on the movie and the genre. I am kind of picky about movies though, and don't watch many unless I'm sure I'll like what I'm watching. I strongly dislike being disappointed by a movie. x3

Is there any movie that you watched and liked in particular?
    I generally like anything I will watch. If I don't want to watch it, I'm fairly sure I'll dislike it.

What do you like about Seattle? Dislike?
    I am undecided on that. I don't feel like I've been here long enough to say much.

Is there anything you'd want from me? Don't want?
    I want to always share my love with you. Always. In any way I feel I need to express that love. I want you to love me the same way. I want you to share your love for me in any way you feel you need to express it. I don't want us to be tethered by "This thing is 'true' love" or "That thing is 'true' love". I want you to be my love, and do everything you can to show me that love in as many ways as you are comfortably able.

In short, I want you to let me love you infinitely and love me as much as I love you Twi.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    How is the job hunt going?

What color are your toenails now?

Do you like to match your fingernails with your toenails?

How are you doing today?
    Classified information.

A deep, dark blue~ (Actually BB Couture for Men's Military Blue) It's a pretty durable nail polish. :D

Yes! I do~ I always match them. But I don't get to paint my fingers as often as I do my toes. If I paint my fingers and toes at the same time they're almost always matched to the same color polish, or a complimenting color. Like if I were to paint my fingernails today and I had that color, I'd paint them bright red. But since I don't have any red nail polish I can't do that, so I'd go for the same color blue~

Pretty good actually. :D

Xolace

✿♥✿
    Years
    Understood.

What types of reactions do you get when you have your fingernails painted? Do you feel comfortable having them in public?

I'm glad. It's always nice to see someone is having a nice day. n_n

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Understood.

What types of reactions do you get when you have your fingernails painted? Do you feel comfortable having them in public?

I'm glad. It's always nice to see someone is having a nice day. n_n

Most people don't notice. The ones that do compliment me usually. I am completely comfortable with having my nails painted in public. I don't feel like myself if I don't have them painted for too long.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I envy you, I wish I had that confidence. Then again I don't think my girlfriend would approve. :(

Don't just envy. Do something about it. If your girlfriend wouldn't approve, then that should indicate that there is a potential problem, or maybe something you and she can talk about. If you can't talk about things like that with your girlfriend, does she really like you for you?

If painting your nails makes you happy, why not do it? Those who matter don't really mind; and those who mind, don't really matter. Confidence is not something I could say I have a ton of, but I finally put my foot down and said "No, this is a part of myself. No one else has the right or reasoning to say otherwise." Although I might elect to go unpolished in a situation like a job interview, I wouldn't do so after being hired; and if the employer chose to prohibit such behaviors, I'd find a better job quickly.

Xolace

✿♥✿
    Years
    Don't just envy. Do something about it. If your girlfriend wouldn't approve, then that should indicate that there is a potential problem, or maybe something you and she can talk about. If you can't talk about things like that with your girlfriend, does she really like you for you?

If painting your nails makes you happy, why not do it? Those who matter don't really mind; and those who mind, don't really matter. Confidence is not something I could say I have a ton of, but I finally put my foot down and said "No, this is a part of myself. No one else has the right or reasoning to say otherwise." Although I might elect to go unpolished in a situation like a job interview, I wouldn't do so after being hired; and if the employer chose to prohibit such behaviors, I'd find a better job quickly.

You're absolutely right. I know all of this yet I still can't budge. I just feel like no one would accept it. :(

She is very open minded, loving, and caring. However, this isn't a traditional thing for a male to do. I fear she may not take well to it. I can see why though. This world isn't very accepting of even the smallest forms of change, especially when it comes to men. Women seem to get all the freedom in the world when it comes to expressing themselves. This is a part of me that will never go away. I'm sure I'll have to share it at some point or another but now just isn't that time. (It seems so silly when compared to other people's problems.)

I do indulge myself though. I paint my nails on my days off while I play XBOX with some friends. I've only gone so far as to step outside to see how they look in the day light. Perhaps one day I'll have the confidence to shine as bright as you. :)

Spoiler:

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Tradition is meaningless. But then again take your time. Just don't let things like what society thinks and such have any meaning; it doesn't matter. It is our generation that is overturning these traditions, and you're not alone. However I can understand your caution. At your own pace is fine. :3

Xolace

✿♥✿
    Years
    I whole agree wholeheartedly. The funny thing is I'm usually the one telling people what you're telling me. Heh. I should really listen to myself sometimes. Still, I feel kind of silly worrying over something like this when others have something much bigger they keep hidden. I really appreciate the talk Pachy, its nice being able to be honest once in a while. Maybe one day we can go get our nails done together. :P

Anyway! Stealing your thread is totally not cool!

Do you have any pets? If so what kind? Would you like to have more?

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I whole agree wholeheartedly. The funny thing is I'm usually the one telling people what you're telling me. Heh. I should really listen to myself sometimes. Still, I feel kind of silly worrying over something like this when others have something much bigger they keep hidden. I really appreciate the talk Pachy, its nice being able to be honest once in a while. Maybe one day we can go get our nails done together. :P

Anyway! Stealing your thread is totally not cool!

Do you have any pets? If so what kind? Would you like to have more?

You weren't hijacking the thread, I welcome some conversation and initiated it here because it made more sense in context; and thought it might not be something you'd be comfortable about VMing.

I don't own any pets of my own. I don't know if I would have a pet, but if I did, it would have to be a dog.

Xolace

✿♥✿
    Years
    You weren't hijacking the thread, I welcome some conversation and initiated it here because it made more sense in context; and thought it might not be something you'd be comfortable about VMing.

I don't own any pets of my own. I don't know if I would have a pet, but if I did, it would have to be a dog.

I'm glad then, I really enjoyed discussing it. The conversation got me wanting to go out and buy a new color so I'm picking one up from Essie! It's the perfect color for summer. I think I might do my toes and keep them done. After all, nobody can judge what they can't see. :)

I hope you're having a nice night.

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

Years
    What do you do when you miss me?

What is it about me do you miss? The most? The least?

Are you aware of how much I deeply and infinitely love you till death do us both?

What is it about Roses that you like?

How badly do you want a puppy? Why do you want one? (aside from their kawaiiness)

Why do you take such pride in being a Gemini? (blame my curiosity yo)

Why am I your dream date?

Will you go out with me? ;P

Will you watch the Sword Art Online Dubb (Sub can be a option too) with me? (as a date)

Have you painted your toe-nails today? If so, what color? :P

How long have you been living in Seattle for?

Do you miss being in Texas? Did you like it when you were there?

What is the weather like in Seattle today?

Do you enjoy sunsets? Sunrises?

Melody

Banned
    Years

What do you do when you miss me?
    Think about you nonstop.

What is it about me do you miss? The most? The least?
    I miss everything about you the most.

Are you aware of how much I deeply and infinitely love you till death do us both?
    Yes.

What is it about Roses that you like?
    I know nothing of Roses. Just that they are an expression of love.

How badly do you want a puppy? Why do you want one? (aside from their kawaiiness)
    Their Loyalty and love makes them a supreme pet

Why do you take such pride in being a Gemini? (blame my curiosity yo)
    Because it's who I am. My mutability pushes my limits and forces me to explore new things.

Why am I your dream date?
    You are you.

Yes; at the soonest possible free moment we both share.

Will you watch the Sword Art Online Dubb (Sub can be a option too) with me? (as a date)
    I'll try anything once. As such I'll give any anime a three episode preview. Doing it with you will make it even more special.

Have you painted your toe-nails today? If so, what color? :P
    No; but I have plans to paint them purple when time allows.

How long have you been living in Seattle for?
    About 9 months now.

Do you miss being in Texas? Did you like it when you were there?
    No. Not really. People there are bigoted and stupid about many things.

What is the weather like in Seattle today?
    It was overcast all day; until the very moment I began replying to this post; then the sun came out to shine (literally) ♥

Do you enjoy sunsets? Sunrises?
    Yes I enjoy both

Years
    How do you identify politically? Where do you think that comes from?

Are you tall? :P

What would be the first few things (in that order!) that you'd think of a friend of yours bought you a tie? What'd you do about it?

Melody

Banned
    Years
    How do you identify politically? Where do you think that comes from?
    I don't identify along party lines, so Independent would be most appropriate. My views are a mix of both sides though I do favor most of what the Obama Administration is trying to do.

Are you tall?
    Oh just under 6 feet. So I guess so? I don't really know, I don't think about it to be quite honest.

What would be the first few things (in that order!) that you'd think of a friend of yours bought you a tie? What'd you do about it?
    It depends on many variables.

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

Years
    So, in your opinion/point of view /perspective, what makes a Man, a man? And what makes a Woman, a woman?

How is the weather in Seattle been?

Are you looking foward to Thanksgiving and Christmas, if you celebrate them? What is your usual tradition on both?

What would you like to see from me in the future?

Is there anything you would like me to improve in/work on?

How do feel now that we have reached about 8 months in our relationship?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back