• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
  • Wow those tiles look even better in that screenshot :)
    The starters look badass, and their sprites are good too. Chibi Robo did a good job again ;)

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    user49351_pic42806_1274630763.png

Uh, sure.

Wrong names. :<

Thanks.

Spoilers. Thanks, by the way. Also, it's:

• Gramet
    • Moocano
    • Ponfant

OBVIOUSLY.

~*!*~Upates~*!*~

Sorry, guys, but we had a little problem with the website so everything is going to have to be revealed here, and ported over to the website at a later date. I also have some other screenshots to show:

update1-1.png
    update2.png
    update3-1.png

One of those screenshots is a screen of the first gym which has been revamped with new tiles. Credits to Tropical Sunlight for compiling them and Wesley FG and Dewitty for the tiles.

Okay, so I promised starter evo's... And here they are. The names are pretty bad but they're all I could think of at the time:

• Aprass
      marmosetevo1silo4617845321-iaza.gif
    • Flabull
      cowevo1silo9228526596-iaza.gif
    • Elezen
      elephantevo1silo2546018907-iaza.gif
    Designs by me and Chibi Robo and sprites by Chibi Robo. Also, thethethethe has been working on some sexy ASM for us. :>

OMG they look awesome, and completely different from the starters (except from the elephant dude, it just looks like a nice sprite):/

If you're going to insert them with the shadows below them, then the shadow on the ape guy will look weird :S

Bull dude looks like he turned into a pig thing

Nice sprites :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • Everything looks A M A Z I N G ! ! The sprites are very cool, but I'd say the best one is Flabull. Also, I think the names are fine. Anyway, good luck! :)

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
  • Spoilers. Thanks, by the way. Also, it's:

• Gramet
    • Moocano
    • Ponfant
    ~*!*~Upates~*!*~

Sorry, guys, but we had a little problem with the website so everything is going to have to be revealed here, and ported over to the website at a later date. I also have some other screenshots to show:

update1-1.png
    update2.png
    update3-1.png

One of those screenshots is a screen of the first gym which has been revamped with new tiles. Credits to Tropical Sunlight for compiling them and Wesley FG and Dewitty for the tiles.

Okay, so I promised starter evo's... And here they are. The names are pretty bad but they're all I could think of at the time:

• Aprass
    • Flabull
    • Elezen
    Designs by me and Chibi Robo and sprites by Chibi Robo. Also, thethethethe has been working on some sexy ASM for us. :>

Haha. :cer_laugh:

Sorry about getting the names wrong. Pontephant must be from Montephant, one of Torzach's many fakemon and Moovine is one of my own. Gromet must just be because I like Wallace & Gromit. My bad. A Lapsus clavis.

I'm glad that the first gym has been revamped. It just didn't seem right and from that little peek it looks like a good job has been made of it.

To be honest, I don't like the evos as much as the starters. There still think there very well made and are top-notch sprites but they just aren't as good as the others. Their designs aren't as sleek. Anyway, that's just my little postulation on the matter and it it dosn't really detract from the overall appeal of the hack.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    • Aprass
    • Flabull
    • Elezen

I'm not too sure on these designs :\. Aprass' face has something very bird-like going on and it's pose looks very awkward. It's legs also look quite flat. Also what's going on with it's feet? Part purple part green? The one that is held up is what confused me.

Flabull doesn't really look like a bull or cow to me, as now it has a very pig-like nose. Also it's body looks a bit weird where it joins the leg, and it's rear feet should probably be hooves as well as the hands.

Elezen I kind of like, but the trunk could be a bit smoother and the back legs moved into a more supportive frame like,

/--\ rather than |--/

(If you get what I mean).

Screenshot updates look good though :D

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • The starters and all of the Fakemon are all well-designed.
    I would like to ask a question that has not been answered by you yet, but I should most probably continue that via vistor messaging.

But at most certain, good luck on this amazing hack!

PS: The new logo is awesome as well.

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
    Years
  • This hack always called me the attention for history, and for the good performance, I liked them very FakePokémon' s is very well made and elaborated, what it attracts the players, its mapping one he is one of the best ones that already vi, and new tiles and pallets is very good, I waits to see new update soon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2012
    Some quick question... pokemon like abra , do i have to link with other to make it evolve or u some how u edit it to evolve at a certain level ? thx.

I use mac so i can't link .... lol

Poke_M0

(Hidden)
    Years
  • I need help i'm kinda stuck in nile city i don't know where to go anyone? The guy in the east won't let me past he said i need a badge and the team rocket grunt in the north too won't let me...

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
    Years
    • Seen today
    This hack seems very well done.
    But I found 2 Errors in the game, am I allowed to post them?

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
    Years
    • Seen today

Just post them. Check the first post to see if they haven't been reported already, and if not just do it. You don't really need permission for it :/
    LulOkay.
    bug_110.png

I have no idea why the letter is hidden in that corner.
    bug_210.png

Lulwut. The battle ground thingy is on the right.

Now I don't see any reported bugs on the first post, so I'll just put these here.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    ty so much and this is a awsum game :D :P

theres a problem wen i get 2 the end of the forest and i try 2 get out it freezes

Last edited:

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • Okay, so here's a pretty strange/weird glitch/bug.:

I was playing Beta 2.22. I came up to Nalani, the fourth leader. My team was Bayleaf, Honchkrow and Swellow. I battled Nalani. The background turned totally black. That could've been done on purpose though. I sent out Bayleaf first up. Razor Leaf OHKO'ed Nalani's lead (not spoiling it). My Bayleaf leveled up to level 31. I taught it Body Slam then. Nalani sent out her second pokemon. I used Razor Leaf. The game froze. I loaded (thank god I had saved in front of Nalani), OHKO'ed her first pokemon and then I decided not to teach Bayleaf Body Slam. The battle went out perfectly and I won. Strange glitch, isn't it?

I loaded again after the battle. I went east to Atlanta Plains. I defeated the first trainer there. Bayleaf leveled up to 31 again and learnt Body Slam again. The game went smoothly after that. Even more strange.

Also, after defeating out the second trainer (a rocket grunt with Sandshrew and Sandslash) in Atlanta Plains, the game freezes with a pink screen. You can dodge him by going below him though.

Luckily, you don't need to solve the Body Slam-Nalani glitch because Chikorita won't even be in the next beta. :P

But you do need to solve that Rocket grunt-freeze glitch in the next beta.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Darn! It's not patching with IPS or APS. What does this patch with then?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Okay, so here's a pretty strange/weird glitch/bug.:

I was playing Beta 2.22. I came up to Nalani, the fourth leader. My team was Bayleaf, Honchkrow and Swellow. I battled Nalani. The background turned totally black. That could've been done on purpose though. I sent out Bayleaf first up. Razor Leaf OHKO'ed Nalani's lead (not spoiling it). My Bayleaf leveled up to level 31. I taught it Body Slam then. Nalani sent out her second pokemon. I used Razor Leaf. The game froze. I loaded (thank god I had saved in front of Nalani), OHKO'ed her first pokemon and then I decided not to teach Bayleaf Body Slam. The battle went out perfectly and I won. Strange glitch, isn't it?

I loaded again after the battle. I went east to Atlanta Plains. I defeated the first trainer there. Bayleaf leveled up to 31 again and learnt Body Slam again. The game went smoothly after that. Even more strange.

Also, after defeating out the second trainer (a rocket grunt with Sandshrew and Sandslash) in Atlanta Plains, the game freezes with a pink screen. You can dodge him by going below him though.

Luckily, you don't need to solve the Body Slam-Nalani glitch because Chikorita won't even be in the next beta. :P

But you do need to solve that Rocket grunt-freeze glitch in the next beta.

I don't need to fix either things, because:

1. The background doesn't happen for me.
    2. People should read the thread more.

LulOkay.
    bug_110.png

I have no idea why the letter is hidden in that corner.
    bug_210.png

Lulwut. The battle ground thingy is on the right.

Now I don't see any reported bugs on the first post, so I'll just put these here.

Appreciate the post, but both have bee reported before. Also:

1. You're meant to speak to it from the left; I keep forgetting to add no talking from the top to the script.
    2. That's a bug that occurs from adding new backgrounds and is unfixable and can be seen as listed in the beta 2 release post. :<

Back