• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
    • Seen yesterday

Appreciate the post, but both have bee reported before. Also:

1. You're meant to speak to it from the left; I keep forgetting to add no talking from the top to the script.
    2. That's a bug that occurs from adding new backgrounds and is unfixable and can be seen as listed in the beta 2 release post. :<
    Oh, okay, thanks.
    Waitwut left?

Yeah, I really wouldn't know if the errors were reported or not, since it's not on the first page, and because I really don't have the patience to look at nearly 500 posts.

So is there a page with the reported bugs?

(BTW, The links to the old Betas don't work, but I'm not sure if that matters or not)

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • I would reply to everyone but I'm tired and have just finished a two thousand word essay and my brain hurts at the moment. Here's three screenshots to keep y'all entertained for now:

updateb1.png
    updateb2.png
    updateb3.png

Yes, that is a new design to the hero. Props to Avatar for it. n_n

sasquatchd00d

welcoming a clean head.
    Years
  • I would reply to everyone but I'm tired and have just finished a two thousand word essay and my brain hurts at the moment. Here's three screenshots to keep y'all entertained for now:

updateb1.png
    updateb2.png
    updateb3.png

Yes, that is a new design to the hero. Props to Avatar for it. n_n
    I changed the palettes on those houses in that new city I mapped. The palette files were in with the map file weren't they? I think it's only palette 12 I changed up in the tileset though so you would only have to load that file. Of course if you wanted to keep that palette scheme that's fine, I just thought it would be a nice change since there is already a city with those house using the same palette.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    And you're using A-Ptch to patch it to a clean, unmodified FireRed rom, right?

Yes, I unzip FireRed into the folder with the hack straight away. But I'll try re downloading the FireRed Rom from a different site. It may be that the Rom is corrupted.

Edit: Yup, it isn't in the Rom but the patch as I tried Roms of FireRed from tons of different sites, and none of them would patch with it.

Last edited:

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
    Years
  • Yes, I unzip FireRed into the folder with the hack straight away. But I'll try re downloading the FireRed Rom from a different site. It may be that the Rom is corrupted.

Edit: Yup, it isn't in the Rom but the patch as I tried Roms of FireRed from tons of different sites, and none of them would patch with it.

But did you download and run the A-Ptch tool to put the patch on the rom? Just having the rom and the patch in the same folder won't do anything.

5qwerty

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Or try using LIPS, that always works...
    At least for me.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Yes, I did all that and it still didn't work. And yes, I did use LIPS and it wouldn't work either. And yes, I am using Vista so I should get support.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    I keep checking your website because you said to return june the 4th for a special announcement yet there is still no announcement, delays?

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2012
    im stuck in the town/city where the devon corp. is and im stuck, any help? it wont let me go anywhere.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • I changed the palettes on those houses in that new city I mapped. The palette files were in with the map file weren't they? I think it's only palette 12 I changed up in the tileset though so you would only have to load that file. Of course if you wanted to keep that palette scheme that's fine, I just thought it would be a nice change since there is already a city with those house using the same palette.

Changed~ Thanks, bb. <3

Oh, okay, thanks.
    Waitwut left?

Yeah, I really wouldn't know if the errors were reported or not, since it's not on the first page, and because I really don't have the patience to look at nearly 500 posts.

So is there a page with the reported bugs?

(BTW, The links to the old Betas don't work, but I'm not sure if that matters or not)

I meant right. ;;
    Uh, I deleted the links, that's why.

I like the tiles, did you take the grass from the tileset in Erika's gym?

Nope.

This hack always called me the attention for history, and for the good performance, I liked them very FakePokémon' s is very well made and elaborated, what it attracts the players, its mapping one he is one of the best ones that already vi, and new tiles and pallets is very good, I waits to see new update soon.

Not sure what you mean by history but I'm going to take the whole thing as a compliment. Thanks!

~*!*~Updates~*!*~

gif17181410542-iaza.gif

I figured out how to insert new animations via ASM. :D Get ready for Sienna to be packed full with more new animations. ;)[/SIZE][/FONT]

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2013
    where can i get the newest beta? i got the one on the first page and it has the johto starters. where is the letter to steven? i never got it from the rival and i cant find it anywhere else. its like the game abruptly ends..

5qwerty

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Dude, Pokemon is about Thinking. So think harder.

And that is the newest Beta, they haven't inserted the Fakemon yet.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2013
    oh ok, anyway i really need some help with the letter cuz i cant find it anywhere. iv talked to everyone i could find and nothing and iv checked the buildings. a little help?

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Oh, I see. It's still very good and possibly you could more and more animations :)
    Good luck doing that!

Also... what animations do you plan to include?

Back