• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 'Interview' Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Welp., I am a tad late for this one. .__. But nonetheless, TwiDragons turn is over! You may now answer all your questions TwiDragon!

And now, BinaryPeaches! You are now in the Hot Seat!

-Do you actually enjoy eating peaches irl?
-Do you eat candy often?
-Have you ever been to a national park?
-What would you say has been the biggest blow and biggest boost to your self esteem you have ever received?
-Do you like cold or warm weather?
-When it is cold, how do you stay warm?
-If you could pick an element, as in fire, ice, water, light, etc, from any video game, to describe yourself, which one would you choose?
-How did you first discover Tales of Symphonia?
-Do you wear hats at all?

That's it for now!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
-Do you find facial hair on others attractive?
-What would be your number one consideration when it comes to choosing a car?
-Do you eat breakfast regularly?
-Do you like to dress up, or do you prefer to keep things casual?
-Any relatives who you would consider to be "odd" or "eccentric"?
-If you were the main character of B/W, would you have brought N to justice?
-Suppose you found out you had 24 hours to live. Would you spend those last 24 hours embarking on a life of crime knowing that you wouldn't live long enough to face (earthly) punishment for it?
-Suppose that I can erase one bad past from your memory. Do you accept this offer, and if so which memory would you choose?

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
-What is your favorite type of weather?
I like dark, cold, moist weather. Right before a thunderstorm is the best kind.
-Do you have a favorite drink?
I loved a lot of the older limited edition Cream Soda Pepsi's from 2007 a lot. I wish they stayed around.
-What would you do if you found a million dollars in a bag on the side of the road?
I guess I'm the greedy kind of person, but I'd take it. I mean, I'd wait around to see if anyone claims it
-What domestic pet would you choose if you could pick any one to have?
Bombay or Maine Coon Cat. They are like cat-dogs, and are really fun c:
-Which animal would you choose for a pet if you could pick from ANY animal in existence?
Fox
-Which creature would you choose if you could pick ANY fictional creature?
Dragon
-Have you ever been outside your home state?
Well, I go to Ohio and NC a lot, so yeah
-Have you ever seen any famous places, like the Grand Canyon or a national park of some sort?
National Bridge, Disney World, Niagara Falls, and Cedar Point
-What would you say was the biggest blow and the biggest boost to your self esteem you ever received?
Biggest Blow - When some of my friends and my crush at the time pretty much told me off and put me in exile (31/10/10)
Biggest Boost - Being invited to my first party and having my first kiss (24/2/11)

-Do you remember your dreams?
Oh yeah, I have good memory of my dreams. I remember at least one of them.
-What time do you usually go to bed?
I try to go to bed between 11pm-2am, but lately its been a wreck
-How often do you eat? Are you a "three squares a day" kind of person or do you eat more often but with less at each meal?
One giant "meal" and minor stuff the rest of the day
-Are you left handed, right handed, or ambidextrous?
Right
-If you had to pick a sport you would say you are better at than any other, which one would you pick?
Running count?
-Where did you get your username?
Needed to make a youtube username. This was years ago; like 2007, 2008ish.
-what color is your hair?
Dark Brown
-If I could grant you one wish, what would you wish for? (And no wishing for more wishes)
I would wish for a heaven in the afterlife that I could attend and enjoy throughout eternity.
-What's your favorite meal?
I really don't have one. Sandwhich + Chips/Fries + Drink
-Can you cook it yourself?
Yeah
-Do you think your diet is balanced?
I do not know~
-What's your favorite piece of meat?
Bacon strips
-Favorite type of fish?
Shrimp or Salmon
-Favorite vegetable?
Carrots
-Do you go out for diner often?
No
-If you had to create a team, which at least one Pokemon from each generation, what would it look like?
Gardevior, Chandelure, Togekiss, Flygon, Yanma, Jolteon
-What's your favorite attack?
Thunderbolt
-In terms of stats, what is your favorite Pokemon?
Hydreigon
-In term of looks?
Chandelure
Let's assume there will be 3rd Gen remakes. Do you think there will be two remakes (of Ruby & Sapphire), or just one (of Emerald)?
idk, and idc
-Any ideas on names for the remake(s)?
idk, idc
Have you ever cosplayed? If yes, as what or who?
Nope; want to tho. I got a bunch of cute and beautiful ones to do.
Which Unova Pokémon did you NOT like when you first saw them?
Emboar
-Which ones did you not like, but then liked more and more? Any you still dislike?
huh?
-Which English names of these Pokémon did you not like, but then liked more and more?
idk, idc
Which Pokémon do you think need an evolution or a pre-evolution?
None really, but some Pokemon would be better if there stats or movepool where better.

Add me onto the list.....again! Thanks hun,

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Ahhh. Totally skipped my turn really. Again. My turn needs to stop happening on weekends. xD; Anyways, add me to the list again. I'll answer yours and Sabre's questions in a moment.

-Jared-

Years
Alright, BinaryPeaches turn is over! Razor Leaf is now in the hotseat!

And Razor Leaf, I will have questions for you later. xD

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
Hun, can I go on the list? I'd like it c:

Favorite game?
Favorite animal?
Favorite Pokemon of each generation?
Favorite human character in Pokemon (male and female)
Favorite piece of fanart?
Worst part of the internet?
Do you have more online friends or more friends irl?
Ever cosplay? If so as what?
If not; what would you cosplay as?
Would you cosplay as the other gender; if so what?
Favorite style related to genre?
A Pokemon region based upon _______ would be awesome.
Favorite youtuber?
Favorite topic to rant about?
What was the best music live experience?
Most humorous comedian?
Favorite show that had intentions on making people laugh?

-Jared-

Years
Ok, so sorry Razor Leaf, I haven't had time to think of questions for you. :< And now your turn is up! So next up we have Snow Phoenix in the hot seat!

-Jared-

Years
Ok, so, my apologies people, I had a crazy past week, so I kinda accidentally didn't allot myself time for this thread. >___> So! I have shifted the dates around, and now it is Elite Overlord LeSabres turn! Get asking people! And Joshawott, it is your turn!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Guess I'll take these questions, then...

Favorite game? Russian Roulette Science Girls! for PC, which is an indie anime-style RPG where you play as members of a high school science club fighting alien invaders. It's a short but really funny and cute game. Best game that I've not had a chance to play would go to Atelier Totori for the PS3. Katawa Shoujo comes in a close second though that's on my computer and ready to play :P
Favorite animal? Cats, especially the cute fluffy ones.
Favorite Pokemon of each generation? 1. Persian. 2. Typhlosion. 3. Flygon. 4. Empoleon 5, Liligant.
Favorite human character in Pokemon (male and female) Leaf from FR/LG and Miror B. from Colo/XD
Favorite piece of fanart? If we're sticking with works that I didn't specifically request/commission, then it would be this one. Leaf looks so epic here I can't explain with mere words.
Worst part of the internet? 404 Not Found errors.
Do you have more online friends or more friends irl? I'd have to say IRL though we only talk through FB now... when you go through eight years of college at three different schools, plus attend two different high schools, you tend to pick up a lot of RL friends :P
Ever cosplay? If so as what? Yup, as Giovanni, Leaf from Pokemon, and Tomoko Hoshina from To Heart (well, kinda; I had the To Heart seifuku and brown wig and glasses, but I never bothered to braid the wig lol)
Would you cosplay as the other gender; if so what? I already have, lol
Favorite style related to genre? Don't really understand this one lol
A Pokemon region based upon _______ would be awesome. the Charlotte/Lake Norman/Rock Hill metro area (NC/SC)
Favorite youtuber? I dunno, a lot of the AMV's I like are from a variety of members and just choosing one of them would be unfair to the others.
Favorite topic to rant about? My dislike of certain characters from Pokemon. And my inability to find employment and the constant stupidity I find while job hunting.
What was the best music live experience? Richard Marx (you know, the guy who did all the romantic love ballads circa 1988-1989) in Charlotte, NC in 2010.
Most humorous comedian? Sheriff John Bunnell from World's Wildest Police Videos. The commentary he makes during those car chases are comedy gold :P
Favorite show that had intentions on making people laugh? I guess the Minami-Ke anime series.

Last edited:

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
Well, it's my turn now, so I guess I'm taking questions now! even though Pikapal's signature isn't updated x3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
The sig wasn't updated for my turn either, so...

Anyway...

Who is your favorite out of Queen Beryl's minions?
Favorite restaurant?
Best and worst subjects in school?
Ever been to an anime convention?
Have you ever been out of your home country?
Windows, Mac, Linux, or something else entirely?
What mahou shoujo series besides Sailor Moon (if any) do you watch?

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
Who is your favorite out of Queen Beryl's minions?
Hmm, it the Live-Action drama I loved Zoisite, partially because he was cool and partially cause he played piano. For the manga, Kunzite, because he gets the most story + flashbacks. Anime is Kunzite as well.
Favorite restaurant?
This one is hard. For fast food probably Popeye's. For actual restaurant Outback.
Best and worst subjects in school?
Best is History, worst is Science.
Ever been to an anime convention?
Yep! Sadly only one, because there are never many near me
Have you ever been out of your home country?
No, but I will be leaving the country for the first time this May on a trip to Britain.
Windows, Mac, Linux, or something else entirely?
Windows.
What mahou shoujo series besides Sailor Moon (if any) do you watch?
I guess Cardcaptor Sakura, other than that it's just regular shoujo I watch.

-Jared-

Years
Okay, sorry guys, life has been insanely and unexpectedly busy for me, what with work, car troubles, and an illness in the family, so I have pushed the dates back so it is now Elite Overlord LeSabre's turn! I will be removing the announcement from my sig so that won't be a concern anymore, and again, I willy apologize for this. I hope you all still have fun with this while I leave for a bit!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
With that said, I'll be taking charge of this for the time being and I'll come back with questions for LeSabre once I come back from class!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back