• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 'Interview' Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • *Do you listen to much music from the 1980's?
    *If you could choose a method of transportation to replace the Bike in a Pokemon game, what would you choose? I'm looking for vehicles here rather than Pokemon.
    *Do you take naps in the middle of the day?
    *Are you any good in the kitchen with cooking and the like?
    *Ever been to an anime convention? If so, how many?
    *Do you like shorts because of their comfort and/or ease of wearing them?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    If you could do anywhere in the world, where would you go?
    Why is it you like Raichu so much?
    What was your reason for going into irl and becoming a regular?
    If you could mod anywhere else, where would it be?
    What are you looking for in a perfect man?
    Your favorite Celebrity?
    Is there a number as to how many DVDs you want to own? (I know you have a lot lol)
    If you had to change your username on PC what would you change it to?

I GOT QUESTIONS IN THIS TIME BE PROUD OF ME.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • -Do you own a Wii?
    Yes! Since Christmas '08!

-Do you own a camera? If so, what kind?
    Yes, it's called an iPhone 4 :P
    Nah I also have a digital camera that I got for my 17th birthday but idk what kind it is, I haven't used it since I got my iPhone lol

-What kind of things would you say scare you?
    Copying and pasting from an OVP answer here, but: "Death, surgery, being forever alone, that I'll never have the courage to make the changes I need in my life, that I'm not good enough, coughing children, spiders, disease." The normal stuff, really :P

-What would you say was the biggest blow to your self-confidence you ever received?
    When my eighth grade PE teacher called me a 'fudge factory'.

-How about the biggest boost to your self confidence? Just to cheer you up from the above question. xD
    Getting six academic awards at my high school graduation, including a special award that was given out at the beginning of the ceremony which put me in the front row XD

-Do you drink a lot of soda?
    It used to be all I drank. I'd go through at least a bottle a day, sometimes more. Now I drink mostly water, but I still drink soda - mostly in slushie form from 7Eleven :P

-If a mugger came up to you out of nowhere and demanded you give him everything you had with you in your pockets, and he let you pick one thing, what would you keep? If you want, since wallet is a likely answer, you can assume you forgot that at home lol. xD
    My phone definitely. My phone is my boyfriend and my life :P - though honestly if I forgot my wallet, my phone and my keys are probably all that I'd have on me, so all he'd take are my keys with no idea where I live :P

-What is one pet peeve of yours that you encounter often?
    Body odour. I come across it all the time at work. Some people are just filthy and I can't believe they'd ever walk into a public store smelling like that.

-Do you like to celebrate your birthday?
    Yes, but only with small groups of people. I hate being the center of attention. Also, nobody is allowed to sing happy birthday to me because there is nothing in the world more uncomfortable than being sung to :P

What are you most proud of accomplishing so far in 2012?
    This is such a depressing question, because I have accomplished nothing lmao. But there have only been like 8 or 9 weeks of the year so far, so I won't write it off just yet!
    Oh oh, wait a minute! I beat my record for the largest amount of movies I've seen at the cinema in an eight-week period. That's pretty cool :P

*Do you listen to much music from the 1980's?
    Nope, I don't listen to much music at all, but when I do I never listen to anything pre-90s. I wasn't around for that era so I don't have a lot of interest in it.

*If you could choose a method of transportation to replace the Bike in a Pokemon game, what would you choose? I'm looking for vehicles here rather than Pokemon.
    Probably a hovercraft, like the ones they have in Dragonball Z :P

*Do you take naps in the middle of the day?
    God no! No, what a waste of time! I go to sleep between 2 and 3am and I get up between 8 and 9am... and that's it. Nothing more. Napping is for the old or sick!

*Are you any good in the kitchen with cooking and the like?
    Nope lol - I can make the basics like toast and anything that involves a microwave, but as far as actually preparing food? Nope.

*Ever been to an anime convention? If so, how many?
    No, the closest thing like that that I've ever been to is Supanova, which is a convention for all things nerdy. It covered anime, sci-fi, the whole thing. There were a lot of cosplayers there, certainly a lot of weeaboos... and they were obnoxious as all hell. I'm not saying that's what all cosplayers are like, but... well, there was a fairly large amount of them there and they were all pretty bad :P

*Do you like shorts because of their comfort and/or ease of wearing them?
    Yes, I love shorts. They're comfortable and easy to wear. The ones I wear are longer than Youngster Joey's though. You see nothing above the knee!

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
    It's a toss-up between London and New York. London is somewhere I've always wanted to go because I love the English and their accents and their rainy weather, but I feel the same way about Americans. Accents make me melt... but also the culture of both New York and London is something I'd really love to see.

Why is it you like Raichu so much?
    To be honest, I don't know. I always took a liking to it. I think maybe it was because like every new Pokemon fan in the late 90s (with the exception of possibly Elite Overlord LeSabre) I fell in love with Pikachu - and then I thought "well if Pikachu is so awesome, Raichu must be even better! It's the evolved form!" Then from then on where possible I always made absolute sure I had a Raichu in my team. In one of my fourth gen games I even traded in my Luxray for a Pikachu that I intended to evolve... which came at a huge detriment to my team because Luxray is a stronger Pokemon. But I didn't care, I had my Raichu. We are bros.

I think you messed up this question because I can't make any sense of it. Becoming a regular of real life? :P

If you could mod anywhere else, where would it be?
    Culture & Media is the first, because I love TV and film and I love to find others who are willing to listen to me blather on about it. I've always loved that section.
    Other Clubs is the second, because I own two clubs and am a member of a few more and having mod powers there would be ultra handy. Plus, I have a few ideas for the section overall that I think would be good to implement :)

What are you looking for in a perfect man?
    How very dare you. I need a good woman, I'm not one of those homosexuals you so often hear about!
    lol nah, I guess I'd like a man who's enough like me that we could get along well and have tons to talk about, but also different enough from me that we wouldn't bore each other. I'd like a low-stress life, so I'd need somebody healthy (i.e. not a smoker or heavy drinker), who doesn't want kids, and can handle an adventure.

Your favorite Celebrity?
    I can't believe you've done this.
    How could you make me choose! Seriously, who's making this choice, Sophie?
    Alright, I can't name just one. So you'll have to deal with my list!
    Chelsea Handler, Kathy Griffin, JK Rowling, Joss Whedon, Angelina Jolie, Meryl Streep, Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts... honestly, there are so many more than that, but if I begin to delve into my television celebrities the list will go on forever.

Is there a number as to how many DVDs you want to own? (I know you have a lot lol)
    Hahaha, no I didn't have a specified amount in mind. Though I do know that if I keep collecting them so quickly, I'm going to need an alternative storage solution soon! TO IKEA!

If you had to change your username on PC what would you change it to?
    Honestly, I really really regret my username. My thought was "I'm joining a Pokemon forum, so I have to have some sort of Pokemon-related name!" only to get in here and start posting and find out that only about half the people do lol. And since I'm mostly in the off-topic sections, having a Pokemon name really doesn't suit me.

H-STAFF, BRING BACK NAME CHANGES PLEASE!!!!!

If I could change my username, I would change it to Andy Lately in a heart beat. I also wouldn't mind Professor McGonagall but I don't think I'd keep that one forever, whereas the first one is pretty good because it's more central to me.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    [SIZE="a"]
    Shining Raichu:7067337 said:
    I think you messed up this question because I can't make any sense of it. Becoming a regular of real life? :P

Oh. Derp. I meant irc not irl![/SIZE]

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Chevitile, Drakow you have been added!

Andy:

-If you can think of one, what is your favorite joke you have heard from Chelsea Handler?
    -Do you have a favorite guest from her show?
    -Do you wear hats often?
    -What is your favorite video game?
    -Were you a apart of any teams/clubs/etc in high school?
    -Have you ever flown in a plane before?
    -Have you ever ridden on a train?
    -Have you ever broken a bone/torn a muscle/any other fairly serious injury?
    -How many songs do you have on your iPod/iPhone/other mp3 player?

That's it for now. xD

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Oh, this is really cool, actually. Sign me up for it. :D

As for questions for Andy:

Will you marry me?
    Do you have a car?
    How much do you drive?
    Do you have any pets?
    You say you want to move to America. When/where do you want to move?
    Do you drink?
    If a zombie apocalypse began tomorrow, how long do you think you'd survive?
    If you were stranded on a deserted island, who/what would you take with you? You can only have 5 people/animals/things.
    If you could travel to the moon for free in a modern space shuttle, would you go?

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Years
  • What was your reason for going into IRC and becoming a regular?
    Haha that makes more sense! I'm actually a little ashamed to admit this, but... the 1000-line order emblem. I was a nooby little emblem prostitute (damn censor) and I wanted ALL the emblems :P

-If you can think of one, what is your favorite joke you have heard from Chelsea Handler?
    Oh God... why the hard questions! There are so many great jokes and just one-liners in general on her show, she has me in hysterics constantly. I love the Russian impression she used to do too XD. But I think the FUNNIEST thing I've ever seen of her is when she came to Australia and I went to her stand-up show. She was telling this story about when she was with her ex-boyfriend (who is the head of the E! network) and they were at a hotel. He got sick and had a high fever and diarrhea so he was constantly running back and forth from the bathroom, so one of the times when he was in the bathroom she took the chocolate cake they hadn't eaten from his birthday party the evening before and smeared it all over the walls and bed so that when he came out he thought he'd had explosive diarrhea all over the hotel room. Then he freaked the **** out and made her help him bundle up all the bedsheets and put them in their suitcases so that they could leave and the hotel staff would never have to know. All the while she's bundling up sheets, pissing herself laughing - much like she was when she was telling the story on stage lmfao.

-Do you have a favorite guest from her show?
    A favourite guest no, but I do have some favourite round-table regulars. Ross Mathews, Sarah Colonna and Jo Koy would have to be my favourites lol.

-Do you wear hats often?
    Never!

-What is your favorite video game?
    I like no games that are at all comparable to each other, so I couldn't make a judgment call on which is the best. But the franchises I follow are Pokemon, The Sims, Tekken and Harvest Moon :)

-Were you a apart of any teams/clubs/etc in high school?
    lmao no. I did no extra-curriculars. I was just the straight A student, I had no interest in any sports or clubs.

-Have you ever flown in a plane before?
    Yeah, I was five years old and we flew to South Molle Island for a holiday. It's beautiful there!

-Have you ever ridden on a train?
    lol yeah, a few times in my life. Only when I'm going to Sydney with my friends, really, which isn't very often, but it happens.

-Have you ever broken a bone/torn a muscle/any other fairly serious injury?
    No because I never did anything! haha. The most serious injury I've ever had was when I fell on my knee in a gravel parking lot (on the way out of kinder gym) and needed three stitches.

-How many songs do you have on your iPod/iPhone/other mp3 player?
    At present, I have 94 songs lol - but I have another like 30 that I've been meaning to download forever and just haven't gotten around to it.

Will you marry me?
    In a heartbeat :D

Do you have a car?
    Yes I do!

How much do you drive?
    I drive daily - I even drive to work, which is about 700 metres away from my house lol.

Do you have any pets?
    Two cats named Misty and Princess. We named neither of them so don't judge me :P

You say you want to move to America. When/where do you want to move?
    America or England. That's where I see myself ending up because I don't much like Australia. As for where or when, I have no idea, though I'm leaning towards New York if I choose America :)

Do you drink?
    Nope, I can't stand alcohol for many reasons. I just sell the stuff, I don't drink it lol

If a zombie apocalypse began tomorrow, how long do you think you'd survive?
    Not very!

If you were stranded on a deserted island, who/what would you take with you? You can only have 5 people/animals/things.
    I couldn't answer that question when it was in OVP and I can't answer it now :P

If you could travel to the moon for free in a modern space shuttle, would you go?
    No, I don't think I'm quite that adventurous. I'm way too scared to go into space lol.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • -What social networking sites do you use, if any?
    Facebook, though I rarely use it (once a week at most).
    -Do you enjoy internet memes?
    Yes, yes I do.
    -Do you read manga?
    Not really, there was this one serie i used to read, but i gave up on it...
    -When is the last time you bought clothing?
    Round Christmas, needed something chic to wear. Ended up with 2 button down shirts
    -Do you have a favorite style of clothing?
    Casual for me. I usually wear a t-shirt with a button down shirt over it (though I keep it unbuttoned). I only sneakers when it comes down to shoes. Not the extremely coloured or flashy ones though, i like them brown or black, makes them look more...classy.XD
    -Have you ever done something most would consider dangerous?
    I set of fireworks every year at new years eve... other than that, no not really.
    -Have you had any pets before?
    yup, I've had a few birds and a guinea-pig before. Right now I only have a young lovebird.
    -What is your favorite weather?
    Warm and sunny (round 22 Degrees C), I can't stand cold temperatures, and if it gets warmer then this, it'd get rather difficult to do anything outside without getting sweaty.
    -What was your first Pokemon game?
    Gold!
    -What was your first video game?
    Can't say for sure, I think it was some random educational video game for the pc. that or the Hercules game.

-Where did you get your username?
    Arma is my nickname IRL, and I just like the sound of El Arma Secreta (the secret weapon)
    -Whats your favourite section on the forum and what is your favourite thread in that section?
    I like other trivia more than any other section here, but I don't really have a favorite thread.
    -Why did you join PokeCommunity?
    marilland was getting boring, and I liked the fact that you could talk about rom-hacking and game-dev freely here.
    -How long do you think you'll stay here?
    Dunno... I mean I rarely post in the Pokemon related sections anymore, but OT still keeps me entertained. I don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon.
    -Do you enjoy where you live right now? (IRL)
    Yes and no, I like the fact that I'm part of a multicultural society, but I hate the Prejudice and racism so much...
    -Whats the weather like right now?
    Around 10 degrees C, which is rather pleasant for the time of the year. It's really cloudy, you can't see the sky anywhere, though it doesn't like like it's going to rain. It's been a bit foggy here this morning.

I'll come up with new questions soon!

-Jared-

Years
  • Shu's_lover you are added!

Andy:
    -Have you heard of American TV show "The Soup" hosted by Joel McHale?
    -Have you ever ridden in a limo?
    -Which part of your job is your favorite part?
    -Which part is your least favorite?
    -Would you share one of your favorite childhood memories? Any one you want to share! :3
    -What color is/was you DS?
    -What is your desktop background and why do you use it?
    -Have you ever owned fish?
    -Have you ever just stared at the clouds in the sky for long periods of time?

That's it for now. At least you have more questions!

Shining Raichu

Years
  • -Have you heard of American TV show "The Soup" hosted by Joel McHale?
    Yes! I have. I've never watched it, but I've seen ads for it. Mum can't stand Joel though so she never allows it to stay on the TV for long haha. It comes on after Chelsea Lately sometimes.

-Have you ever ridden in a limo?
    No :(

-Which part of your job is your favorite part?
    The people that fight youu when you refuse them for being underage or having someone underage with them. Oh god that's so much fun because I HAVE ALL THE POWAH!

-Which part is your least favorite?
    Putting away the beer deliveries. So tiring lol.

-Would you share one of your favorite childhood memories? Any one you want to share! :3
    Definitely Christmas morning in... I think it was 1999. I got a Nintendo 64 with Pokemon Snap and I was so damn excited I couldn't even handle it. Then we went two doors down for our neighbourhood Christmas breakfast and saw that my best friend had gotten one too! We played those things all day. God I want to go back to that morning... so badly.

-What color is/was you DS?
    My DS was the original DS; I got it the day it came out in anticipation of a Pokemon game that didn't get announced until AGES after :P so it was that regular silver colour. My 3DS however is blue :D

-What is your desktop background and why do you use it?
    It's a close-up of grass blades with water droplets. I use it because it came with the MacBook and I haven't bothered to change it yet haha.

-Have you ever owned fish?
    Not a live one!

-Have you ever just stared at the clouds in the sky for long periods of time?
    Yes! Usually on long car rides where I'd try to imagine shapes.

-Jared-

Years
  • Alright Andy your turn is up! TwiDragon, enter the hotseat!

-What is your favorite type of weather?
    -Do you have a favorite drink?
    -What would you do if you found a million dollars in a bag on the side of the road?
    -What domestic pet would you choose if you could pick any one to have?
    -Which animal would you choose for a pet if you could pick from ANY animal in existence?
    -Which creature would you choose if you could pick ANY fictional creature?
    -Have you ever been outside your home state?
    -Have you ever seen any famous places, like the Grand Canyon or a national park of some sort?
    -What would you say was the biggest blow and the biggest boost to your self esteem you ever received?
    -Do you remember your dreams?
    -What time do you usually go to bed?
    -How often do you eat? Are you a "three squares a day" kind of person or do you eat more often but with less at each meal?
    -Are you left handed, right handed, or ambidextrous?
    -If you had to pick a sport you would say you are better at than any other, which one would you pick?

Have fun!

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
    Years
  • Awesome; its my turn c:
    I like answer questions about myself, so come at me.
    Anything except for personal contact info is fine by me!

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Alrighty then.

Misc.
    -Where did you get your username?
    -what color is your hair?
    -If I could grant you one wish, what would you wish for? (And no wishing for more wishes)

Food
    -What's your favorite meal?
    -Can you cook it yourself?
    -Do you think your diet is balanced?
    -What's your favorite piece of meat?
    -Favorite type of fish?
    -Favorite vegetable?
    -Do you go out for diner often?

Pokemon
    -If you had to create a team, which at least one Pokemon from each generation, what would it look like?
    -What's your favorite attack?
    -In terms of stats, what is your favorite Pokemon?
    -In term of looks?

Maybe I'll add more later.

Chevitile

Little Monster
    Years
  • Questions for TwiDragon:

Will it blend?
    Let's assume there will be 3rd Gen remakes. Do you think there will be two remakes (of Ruby & Sapphire), or just one (of Emerald)?
    -Any ideas on names for the remake(s)?
    Have you ever cosplayed? If yes, as what or who?
    Is a fungus among us?
    What chog is the best?
    Which Unova Pokémon did you NOT like when you first saw them?
    -Which ones did you not like, but then liked more and more? Any you still dislike?
    -Which English names of these Pokémon did you not like, but then liked more and more?
    Which Pokémon do you think need an evolution or a pre-evolution?
    Am I asking too many questions about Pokémon?

If I come up with more, I'll post them :)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'd like to sign up for the ol' questioning, if I may. Can't think of any questions to ask at the mo, but if I do I'll come back here. Thanks a bunch! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back