• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2014
I flew to Lilycove from the Draco Fort and got beaten by Senec (Senex?). Afterwards I respawned in the Fort and flew to Fortree to restock on items. After that, if one flies to Lilycove from Fortree, Lilycove is empty and there seems to be no way back to the Draco Fort (dying sent me back to Lilycove because I used its Poké Centre.) Are there any solutions that will fix this?

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2013
Hi guys i have a problem i downloaded the game but i can't open it i have the .ips file and the vba emulator, i think i need the gba room, please help

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Guys I have a big problem. I was following a YouTube guide when I noticed what seems to be a big problem for me.
I have caught X32763 and talked to Vericity I then went to the gym and the trainers left saying something about a which so far so good.
I then enter the gym and go where the gym leader should be, where a Zombie Wikonda should be is nothing. I don't know what to do, do any of you?

Maybe you forgot to talk with someone in University after catching X32763????

Alright I did that and it is still not working.
I also tried re-patching the game and it is still not working.
What do I do now?

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2015
You should include some way to purchase Pokeballs aboard the SS Cangrejo, I've had to reset a number of times before the Horsemen just from running out of balls while trying to catch a Ditto.

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2014
You should include some way to purchase Pokeballs aboard the SS Cangrejo, I've had to reset a number of times before the Horsemen just from running out of balls while trying to catch a Ditto.

Somewhere on the Cangrejo there's a Poké Ball dispenser. I don't remember where, but it allows you to buy Poké Balls at the regular price.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
Just want to say, I really like this hack you've made. :)

I just beat Wattson, and I noticed that after I moved to go talk to people again, Wattson and his researcher buddies reappeared! At first, I thought it to be a glitch in the code and that they wouldn't really be there to talk or anything, but when I talked to Wattson, we fought again! After the second fight, he disappeared for good. Just thought I'd point this out.

Espeonage

Ninja Espeon
Years
Found a pretty bad (plotwise) scripting error. When you first go to meteor falls with Alicia, if you run back out and in again the game runs the script for after you lose the battle in there. You still get the full info like every time, but the problem lies in that it gives you a spoiler before the dialogue buildup which would ruin the experience for a first time player.

Just thought I'd let you know. It's minor in the grand scheme, but kinda ruins the flow of what if really a major turning point in the plot.

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2013
I'm new here and am posting because I got to lilycove and fought the battle zombies up to the top, I went and battled Senex at the top, but I forgot to heal so I lost against his Shaderu. After I left the pokemon center, every zombie was gone and the mall place empty. I went into the museum and I had the encounter with may and landon and the psychic egg told me to forget about my past and all that jazz. I then went back to the mall and the first floor had the fight with the afro-guy but he ran up the stairs and no one was there anymore. So I can't get dive and I can't progress... What do I do now .-.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2015
Been playing this hack all day, just got past Mt. Pyre. I just want to say, I don't understand the hate this hack gets. It's original, ridiculous and over the top. Random, but what are Denju a reference to? Excellent hack overall though.

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2020
In necropolis, there's one final branch in the path, which is two doors. Both are guarded by one headslinger. I took the one on the left, went down the ledges, and saved. I more or less did all of necropolis all over again and when I get to the quiz machine part it says that I already completed the quiz machine but walls that are supposed to be gone are still there. I know now that you were supposed to go right, but now I'm trapped, and I can't progress. My entire team is around the low level 80's as well. Please help.

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2014
I'm new here and am posting because I got to lilycove and fought the battle zombies up to the top, I went and battled Senex at the top, but I forgot to heal so I lost against his Shaderu. After I left the pokemon center, every zombie was gone and the mall place empty. I went into the museum and I had the encounter with may and landon and the psychic egg told me to forget about my past and all that jazz. I then went back to the mall and the first floor had the fight with the afro-guy but he ran up the stairs and no one was there anymore. So I can't get dive and I can't progress... What do I do now .-.

I'm having this problem as well... I lost against Senex, so I restarted from my save at the Draco Fort and flew to Fortree to restock. Afterwards, Lilycove is empty.

It would be helpful if you could fly to the Draco Fort.

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2013
Does anyone know how to get this game up and running? I tried using Project64 and GBA. Can someone give me a step by step on how to open up this game?

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2014
Alright I did that and it is still not working.
I also tried re-patching the game and it is still not working.
What do I do now?
Wow the same thing is happening to me! DOES Anyone know why zombie winona is not showing up????????

Does no one know? Thats a shame. Well I'll probably start over, but does anyone reccomend where I should get my ruby rom? Apparently coolroms ruby and this patch are just not cutting it.. ;/

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2013
Hey Cutlerine I love your rom hack. Its one of the best I have played.

I think I did most of It (if it isn't finished) but I have 2 questions

1. Is there a way to find Landon and May

2. Can I get into the safari zone any way?

3. Are there any other things I can do? I know about the legendary dark pokemon and I fought spiritomb and did the trick house (also of course finished gym island) . I also think I did some other things.

Thanks

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 9, 2016
I've just beaten the elite 4. How do I continue?

Edit: It seems when you beat the elite four you should get a phonecall from Birch. I didn't happen with me. For those with the same problem in the future: You can get past the swimmers at the lillicove sewers with gameshark. The game should progress normally after that. Hope it helps.^^

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
When you fish, it reverts back to the original trainer sprite. Just a heads up.
Another thing, the fat guy playing chess in new mauville has weird console type text after you defeat watson and talk to him. The sprite reversion also happens for the opening a pokeball for an hm use animation. it only lasts 1-3 frames, but still worth noting.

Back